IGNORED

How younger people can stay (visa) longer in Thailand?

learningthaihelp

- A Non Immigrant B visa when you are going to engage in ANY work here in Thailand (solution for freelancers: Iglu)

Anyone got experiences with Iglu? Sounds interesting...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thailand's ardous & ever-changing visa preconditions is what's preventing me from living there long-term - perhaps even indefinitely.

The Thai elite at c. £9,500 over 5-years thus £1,900 pa is worthy of consideration as one's mathematically likely to spend 50% of that on regular visas, extensions, taxis, flights, hotels etc. So why not spend double, & be done with it?!

I've never wished my life away but 50 seems some way off, yet!

Think the US embassy is about the only embassy in the world that still hands out triple entries . For example

in Holland or any of Thailand's neighboring countries i can't get anything else but a single entry . 

To the OP , 

been having the same problem for the last 7 years and there's no easy way to get a longer stay visa besides 

the already mentioned ones . 

The last 3 years i have been doing without any visa and just every month made a trip to Cambodia .

Got my my triple entry tv in Denmark.

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

Archived