IGNORED

Casa Pascal...any comments?

rattlin

Darn! This is the third establishment with Spanish name that I read about in Pattaya, that has nothing to do with anything Spanish! 

Swiss

post-82617-0-06567700-1442011369_thumb.png

post-82617-0-59109700-1442011582.png

The breakfast food is good, especially the breads, coffee and omelets; but the biggest attraction for my expat friends and I is the comfortable, clean and quiet setting to eat well and talk about our escapades.  Even the cheapest charlie in our group attends (a regular of the Apex hotel breakfast) as after hours of eating, he can get his fill :).  

They have a frequent customer card so after many visits, one can get a free meal.  The service staff are kept busy, but still polite.

Many food options within our city and this restaurant adds to the better diversity.

Look forward to sampling them.

Unfortunately, looking increasingly likely that I'll have to cancel Christmas trip so may be a while :-(

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Went there on Sunday dor the breakfast/brunch

Packed out, only one or two tables free

Good service and nice smiles from the staff

Lovely barby food out side apart from the garlic sausage, not my cup of tea. Loved the omelette , bacon and chicken

Loved the potatoes and baked beans inside, nice salad and desserts.

Well worth the all in price of 275 b

Has the price gone up?

Are you sure it was garlic in the sausage and not strong herbs? (Cumberland)

Has the price gone up?

Are you sure it was garlic in the sausage and not strong herbs? (Cumberland)

I think the price s around 250 but you pay tax on top. So 275 in total

Poss is was strong herbs , I just took a very small bite and left the rest, it did not look like Cumberland sausage, to small

Well worth the price tho, good location, nice food and decent service. Will be back asap

Dirty

I paid 225 baht inc tax in July.

Did you order something 'extra'?

Otherwise a 50 baht rise is a big hike.

Ok. Lousy memory! Must have been 225 + tax :-)

So, has it now gone up to 250???

Ok. Lousy memory! Must have been 225 + tax :-)

So, has it now gone up to 250???

240.75 a few days ago

I was there yesterday. It was 240 or 245, can't remember which. Much nicer sausages now than before.

Did they have black pudding?

I was there 2 days ago, no black pudding, but the Cumberland sausage are huge improvement on the usual frankfurters you get elsewhere.

A sausage expert ( not me ) might have expected more pepper in the recipe and a bigger girth.

But I'm not going to quibble, IMO still best breakfast in Pattaya.

I'd go into further details but I have a young woman from Laos sitting next to me on the sofa and is demanding some attention...

I went last trip because of all the rave reviews on here. Not really impressed.. Food was just ok. It is only good value if you eat like a beast. I usually don't eat that much for breakfast and getting a breakfast for 100-150 baht and I am perfectly full.

I went last trip because of all the rave reviews on here. Not really impressed.. Food was just ok. It is only good value if you eat like a beast. I usually don't eat that much for breakfast and getting a breakfast for 100-150 baht and I am perfectly full.

I'm a greedy-guts :GoldenSmile1:

I was there 2 days ago, no black pudding, but the Cumberland sausage are huge improvement on the usual frankfurters you get elsewhere.

A sausage expert ( not me ) might have expected more pepper in the recipe and a bigger girth.

But I'm not going to quibble, IMO still best breakfast in Pattaya.

I'd go into further details but I have a young woman from Laos sitting next to me on the sofa and is demanding some attention...

:Work1:

Facebook Casa Pascal

Due to extremely low demand, :Puke2:  we will discontinue the Black Pudding on our Breakfast Buffet. Apologies to those who did enjoy it.

The Cumberland sausages will stay on. Please ask for them explicitly, as we have two types of breakfast sausages. :ThumbUp6:

Archived