IGNORED

Casa Pascal...any comments?

rattlin

Hello Gents

Thinking of trying Casa Pascal when I fancy a change from Thai food (Normally eat at NongJai or J.Daeng on 2nd Road or street food). One of the main attractions for me is it seems to have good reviews on TripAdvisor but isn't tied to a hotel and has a central location.

Has anyone got any comments or experience of eating there?

Cheers

They are really into the formal aspect of "fine dining", to a point where it gets silly. Food is quite good but not brilliant by any means.

The breakfast buffet is worth a visit - though not as good as I expected from comments on here.

Just plan to spend at least 90 minutes and pace yourself. Also, remember you can order items not on buffet such as pancakes etc.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Breakfast buffet is top notch. Haven't tried anything else, so can't comment.

over rated IMO many here like it I was never impressed

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Thanks for the feedback chaps.

I'd be looking at choosing from the Menu than a buffet, gonna have plenty of time as I'm on holiday so don't mind things being a bit formal although not to the silly extreme strawberry mentions. Can always order a bottle of wine to help the time go by.

I had there breakfast it was ok.  Yes you can eat as much as you like but im not the type to stuff myself and then feel like shit until the early evening.

Prefer to pay 160 (+ tip) at caddyshack for a decent breakfast.

Great Resturant, lovely food & presentation.

Nice service & top notch IMO.

can't beat the value of the breakfast cafe especially if you have a couple lattes/cappucinnos...bring a book or kindle and just enjoy a relaxing morning

I doubt you could find a cleaner restroom in Pattaya also

can't beat the value of the breakfast cafe especially if you have a couple lattes/cappucinnos...bring a book or kindle and just enjoy a relaxing morning

That's it mate, kick back and relax we are on holidays! The cost of 2 decent lattes/cappuccinos in Pattaya is on average 140B.

Nice place for dinner, but many better for the price.....Owners nice people and friendly.... as said breakfast buffet is okay....for the price

Nice place for dinner, but many better for the price.....Owners nice people and friendly.... as said breakfast buffet is okay....for the price

It is even better value when you stock your lunch box up with chicken and salad. And eat it at the sauna latter in the afternoon!.. :GoldenSmile1:

The toilets at Pascal are probably cleaner than the kitchen.

Breakfast/Brunch buffet goes to 2:00pm. One of my favourite places and terrific value. Good quality and good range. Lady there to cook up bacon and sausages, eggs etc.

The breakfast has an excellent price/quality, assumed you have a two cappuccinos. (I'm usually having a three.) Other soft drinks are included as well.

The Grill station and the bread selection are quite good. Some time ago, they offered nice cheeses, reduced to cheaper grades like mozzarella now.

I'm not convinced by the dinner menus though. 

They have cumberland sausages now and I did read on their FB that they are going to serve black pudding, every 2nd day they have baked beans, sauteed mushrooms, they will even throw tomatoes on The Grill for you.

If they throw my baked beans on The Grill I'd be delighted.

If Cumberland sausage is now a regular thing, it would raise it a couple of notches for me - as would black pudding.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

If they throw my baked beans on the grill I'd be delighted.

If Cumberland sausage is now a regular thing, it would raise it a couple of notches for me - as would black pudding.

post-82617-0-48114200-1442008865.png

Archived