IGNORED

Sunday Roast Suggestions

Looking for good Sunday Roast suggestions with fresh meat, good yorkie and not over cooked vegies at reasonable pricing.

I'll kick things off... Lucky time Bar, Soi Nern Plub Wan, Darkside. 200 Bht on June 28 2015... Tasty with good gravy but the beef was over cooked. 

2015-06-28 Sunday roast lucky time.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pigs & Whistle Soi 7 and Jomtien

Nicky`s on soi buakhao and Palmers bar on Pattayaland 2

Nicky`s on soi buakhao and Palmers bar on Pattayaland 2

Nicky's seems to be getting the best reviews on Pattaya FB food groups at the moment!

Looking for good Sunday Roast suggestions with fresh meat, good yorkie and not over cooked vegies at reasonable pricing.

I'll kick things off... Lucky time Bar, Soi Nern Plub Wan, Darkside. 200 Bht on June 28 2015... Tasty with good gravy but the beef was over cooked. 

attachicon.gif2015-06-28 Sunday roast lucky time.jpg

Beef is always overcooked in there, it's a common complaint. You're lucky if it was hot! I had cold dinners served to me two weeks in a row and didn't bother again. Shame as it used to be a good place for food.

Nicky's seems to be getting the best reviews on Pattaya FB food groups at the moment!

My suggestion was based on last visit in October `14 so can`t vouch for nowadays.......Never heard of anybody complain about food from palmers in 25 years,but i am sure some have,i may be biased though as i have met the cook,nice women been there years.

Nicky's is good, was in there in march.

Went to Robin's Nest on Soi Diana in December. It was pretty good, 250 baht & runs from noon until 9pm.

Big Mike.

I personally think the best roast dinner is in the sportsman on soi 13 served from1230 until 830pm every Sunday!....

Went to Robin's Nest on Soi Diana in December. It was pretty good, 250 baht & runs from noon until 9pm.

Big Mike.

Had sunday roast here today and I thought it wasn't that great,I wouldn't go again

I have heard good things of Nicky's, I must try it.

I have found that the beef here is over cooked almost all of the time.

Great value at the coins on buckow. Chicken breast, roast beef, veg roast potatoe, mashed potatoe, Yorkshire and gravy 155

Perhaps not fine dining but quite decent for that price and good service.

best chicken or beef dinner is chow soy on soi chayapoon for me

Maggs restaurant on Thepprasit Rd do a Sunday lunch too, bit of a hidden gem this place and not cheap but well worth a visit anytime.

I think Maggs has stopped opening for lunch Sunday afternoons but still have roasts on evening menu. Their pork is awesome.

Another for Robins Nest - simple high quality food thats always Hot - and theres also one very tasty waitress  :hello09:

I think Maggs has stopped opening for lunch Sunday afternoons but still have roasts on evening menu. Their pork is awesome.

Yeah, sorry. I should have said Sunday dinner, think they open at 5pm on Sundays now.

Sportsman is my favourite at 425 but usually go to Queen Victoria as it's close to hotel and is really good at 375

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

+1 for Nicky's.

Where is nicky's ???.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Where is nicky's ???.

Soi buakhao,opposite sweethearts bar or next to the Golden sea hotel.

`Butchers arms` soi buakhao,the lamb roast is very nice and you get a decent serving of meat,generally the food in there is good.

Archived