Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

FREE BREAKFAST

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel

IMHO selling a business with a TM breakfast, then reducing the price by 1 baht and opening a sports bar is piss weak!

Plenty of precedents in Pattaya though for this sort of thing. Not defending it, but surely it is a case of buyer beware.

Also, I think I Rovers really opened the gate when they put up the price to 130 odd baht, they were basically begging for it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plenty of precedents in Pattaya though for this sort of thing. Not defending it, but surely it is a case of buyer beware.

Also, I think I Rovers really opened the gate when they put up the price to 130 odd baht, they were basically begging for it.

C'mon Thomo, Irish Rovers re brands its name to I Rovers than flogs it self off and opens Retox, selling the baht buster breakfast minus 1 baht?

C'mon Thomo, Irish Rovers re brands its name to I Rovers than flogs it self off and opens Retox, selling the baht buster breakfast minus 1 baht?

But but but......... It tasted so good again this morning! Thankfully my values went right out the window when I first visited Pattaya, I just enjoy myself now!

Looks a good place and breakfast is included in their room rates according to their facebook page.

Pity their high season prices go up to 800 bht on September 15th, might have checked them out, as is for 100 baht more i can get a room at sabai or a few other places. That said 600bht May 15th till then is a decent price

A photo of a guy without a shirt on does nothing to entice me to a place.

big deal !    the guy has no shirt , so what ,  he is offering you a free breakfast and all you can do is whinge ,

sad  

Was in there again this morning. The outside seating area is nearly finished, but not yet in use, and no ash trays out there yet. It does have a "smoking area " sign outside to complement the "no smoking " sign inside. Hopefully once outside is finished it will be non smoking inside, and they will move all of the ash trays outside.

Would be good to get confirmation from the owners on this.

absolutely correct sir 

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel
315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

I think some members are promoting this bar too much and I am tired to see this thread everyday.

I was going to try this place but because of too much promoting I changed my mind and not visit here.

I think some members are promoting this bar too much and I am tired to see this thread everyday.

I was going to try this place but because of too much promoting I changed my mind and not visit here.

fair play to them,  would nt  you do the same ?       why all the whinging and crying ? 

also want to say that i used to go to ned kellys for breakfast , it was the best in soi lenkee , pattaya for 99baht   but even he didnt seem to do too well as i see for around 1-2 years now his place is empty.    

i would like to see soi lenkee open up a bit more than it has , plenty of room there for business. 

FFS there is one in every crowd. Don't think I would particularly like to meet you in there anyway, so it's a win win.

More fool you then, I'll add some fuel to the fire and say I've been in there a couple of days running now and it's been the best breakfast I've eaten in a long time. Long may it continue.

Going on just the breakfast pics presented I would say it would be well worth a visit, it's just a shame his rooms high season prices start September 15th (instead of the more usual October) as a new room and bed would like this has would have tempted me to stay due to location. Ah well plenty more places to stay in low season,

To those of you whining about Simon & Josh opening a "copy" of Irish rovers:

They had to do it...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=retox

To start consuming drugs and alcohol again after a hiatus in an effort to avoid the effects of withdrawl.
"Man, I haven't had a drink since monday and I'm getting the shakes. I'd better retox."

• 4 weeks later...

I just had a bahtbuster breekie.

It was excellent value and very tasty

Just thought I'd add my 2baht..... Hmmm does that make it a 100bt!?!?!

Disclaimer.... yea I'm an Idiot

Had the bahtbuster breakfast a couple of weeks ago - pretty good, juice was orange squash ( expected for the price really) and black pudding was dry and tasteless. Baked beans wernt the small haricot beans like heinz but tasted OK, rest was fine

• 4 months later...

there one minute, gone the next, but you knew that.

magic mushrooms?

I can hear all the Cheap Charlies firing up their multiple facebook accounts :P

Countdown Clocks

Archived