IGNORED

FREE BREAKFAST

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel

looks like the mushrooms mentioned on the breakfast menu you have pictured barstool have failed to make the plate

as it happens they did a runner from the old i-rovers one about last xmas

i don't know how that menu can look so  creased for a new venue unless it's a prototype that has been passed around a lot

did a runner??  

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

barstool, you took a picture of me sitting at the bar and that without asking, :GoldenSmile1: .

Kepplers Cider at 140 ThB.

did a runner??  

there one minute, gone the next, but you knew that.

looks like the mushrooms mentioned on the breakfast menu you have pictured barstool have failed to make the plate

as it happens they did a runner from the old i-rovers one about last xmas

i don't know how that menu can look so  creased for a new venue unless it's a prototype that has been passed around a lot

That is why it is now 98B!.. :Think1:

barstool, you took a picture of me sitting at the bar and that without asking, :GoldenSmile1: .

Kepplers Cider at 140 ThB.

Sorry. I can take it down if you prefer. Is it you in the blue shirt or the white singlet?

Nah, just joking.

I now see how fat I am from the back too.

My wife commented on how nice your shirt was and wants to find one for me, same, same. 555

there one minute, gone the next, but you knew that.

i wouldnt call selling a business  "doing a runner" 

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
facebook/retoxpattaya

Hi Groggy,

This Thread is onto it's second page and the topless guy is the main topic. The place is not 100% finished and I saw a topless guy (may have been the same guy) today, outside in 35 degree heat swinging off a paint brush. He would have been nuts to wear a shirt. He was a worker not a diner.

attachicon.gif2015-07-11 14.28.51 (Medium).jpg

Inside is spot on and The Breakfast gets the big Barstool thumbs up.  :ThumbUp6:

Do you recolonize my hat, mate?

attachicon.gif2015-07-11 13.47.07 (Medium).jpg

Hi Sir Barstool,

You have done a good review of this new place and I do enjoy a good breakfast like the baht buster. That hat does look familar.

Keep living the dream.

Cheers,

Groggy.

try reading my post again

Looks a nice place barstool and breakfast looks good deal for 99b also. Where is this place is it on Soi excite. Now all he needs is to get some attractive waitresses to make it even more tempting. Looks like I will be arriving back at start of October again after my American visitor vacation is over.

Looks a nice place barstool and breakfast looks good deal for 99b also. Where is this place is it on Soi excite. Now all he needs is to get some attractive waitresses to make it even more tempting. Looks like I will be arriving back at start of October again after my American visitor vacation is over.

Hi mate, it is on the opposite side of the Soi to Blue Heeler in Soi Lengee and closer to Third road. They have fish on the menu also for you to try. I will enjoy a cold one there with you one day soon.

Striderman is talking about mushrooms not appearing on plates when they are on the menu

which has happened with bahtbuster breakfasts...but still a great deal!

Congratulations on a great job with the fitout looks great.

What are the drink prices?

Is it non-smoking inside the bar? 

Unfortunately not, ashtrays on all the tables.

Nice looking breakfast- clever marketing ! how long is the offer on for?

Hey the first pic?? Thats the IRovers ! This place got anything to do with Simon then?

y

Hey the first pic?? Thats the IRovers ! This place got anything to do with Simon then?

yes mate,,this is simons new place    josh is also working there 

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
facebook/retoxpattaya

Had the breakfast hear on Sunday, very good and cheap..But the music blaring out of the speakers at 10am made us eat quick and go, although it may have been because the night before was the opening and the 6 or 7 lads at the bar may have been on it all night...Nice and clean place though, would recomend it...

Management law of course, but a pity smoking allowed inside, especially a place where they serve food.

By the way "non smoking" signs everywhere :GoldenSmile1:

Management law of course, but a pity smoking allowed inside, especially a place where they serve food.

By the way "non smoking" signs everywhere :GoldenSmile1:

Agreed.

Shame they could not of thought of the diners who enjoy a meal free from the stench of tobacco, when building the place.

Oh well, plenty nearby do care.

Did you tell the new owners of I rovers

You were going to open a copy cat business just down the road?

Agreed.

Shame they could not of thought of the diners who enjoy a meal free from the stench of tobacco, when building the place.

Oh well, plenty nearby do care.

Was in there again this morning. The outside seating area is nearly finished, but not yet in use, and no ash trays out there yet. It does have a "smoking area " sign outside to complement the "no smoking " sign inside. Hopefully once outside is finished it will be non smoking inside, and they will move all of the ash trays outside.

Would be good to get confirmation from the owners on this.

Did you tell the new owners of I rovers

You were going to open a copy cat business just down the road?

I think the more pertinent question would be "did the new owners of IRovers include a restraint of trade clause in the sales contract? If not, more fool them.

I think the more pertinent question would be "did the new owners of IRovers include a restraint of trade clause in the sales contract? If not, more fool them.

IMHO selling a business with a TM breakfast, then reducing the price by 1 baht and opening a sports bar is piss weak!

Archived