IGNORED

FREE BREAKFAST

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel

i dont get all the upturned noses about a guy with no shirt on the city smells like poo for christ sake, really a bloke without a shirt is the turning point?

But you are gay!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont get all the upturned noses about a guy with no shirt on the city smells like poo for christ sake, really a bloke without a shirt is the turning point?

i did not fly almost 6,000 miles to look at blokes.

i do not want to see them bare chested at any age and most of the ones you do see are of course considerably older and past their best by date.

with so many places to choose from in town finding another venue is no problem and my baht gets spent elsewhere.

to me it should be, no shirt no service................at any time of day....................at breakfast i don't even want to think about it

its just a photo for gods sake !

nice idea with the soft opening.. will be there on sat :)

take the blues shirt off wot a digrace 52-6

shameful...they all should be sacked

:Finger5:

My guess is they are trying to appeal too Flack and Flynn, the bromance twins from the Breakfast Club FB Food Group, who have a mancrush on Simon!

todays pics as i passed late afternoon.........

july 9 006 (Custom).JPG

july 9 007 (Custom).JPG

i did not fly almost 6,000 miles to look at blokes.

i do not want to see them bare chested at any age and most of the ones you do see are of course considerably older and past their best by date.

with so many places to choose from in town finding another venue is no problem and my baht gets spent elsewhere.

to me it should be, no shirt no service................at any time of day....................at breakfast i don't even want to think about it

yeah they should really knuckle down, no shirt no service, no drinking in public, no prostitution, no smoking in bars, no nudity in bars, fuck its lets just turn paradise into another shitty western state

Why do they always not toast the toast here in Thailand?  I swear 90 percent of the breakfast pics the toast is not toasted lol.

My girl tells me that overly-browned toast and black grill marks on steak causes cancer.

You know how superstitious Thai girls can be.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

yeah they should really knuckle down, no shirt no service, no drinking in public, no prostitution, no smoking in bars, no nudity in bars, fuck its lets just turn paradise into another shitty western state

each to their own, but i don't like looking at blokes with no shirt

i follow a simple rule, if there is a falang without a shirt in a bar/restaurant that i enter i turn round and find another place.

if one comes in a bar i'm in and gets served i check bin asap after i finish my beer and leave.

there are plenty of options in pattaya for breakfast, sport etc but looking at ugly men of any age does not rock my boat and it never will

If I happen to find a hair in my food, at least I will have the satisfaction of knowing, it never came from the owners chest.

If I happen to find a hair in my food, at least I will have the satisfaction of knowing, it never came from the owners chest.

if you find a hair in your food it probably came from the owners crotch

went by today about 17 40 customers inside, outside nearly done......

july 10 005 (Custom).JPG

last 2 days were only a soft opening , had a few small issues happen as is normal with a new business but all in all good stuff,  Opening party tonight from 8pm  with music and lots of free food   .including  some great turkey breast donated by KPK foods    

Tomorrow we will give FREE breakfasts for 1 day only to anyone who turns up (wearing a shirt)  and takes a photo of the breakfast ,   checks in at retox on facebook and posts the photo,Just show the staff your facebook page to confirm, 

Thanks for your support lads we always try our best whatever happens, 

Simon  

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel
315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

A photo of a guy without a shirt on does nothing to entice me to a place.

Hi Groggy,

This Thread is onto it's second page and the topless guy is the main topic. The place is not 100% finished and I saw a topless guy (may have been the same guy) today, outside in 35 degree heat swinging off a paint brush. He would have been nuts to wear a shirt. He was a worker not a diner.

2015-07-11 14.28.51 (Medium).jpg

Inside is spot on and The Breakfast gets the big Barstool thumbs up.  :ThumbUp6:

Do you recolonize my hat, mate?

2015-07-11 13.47.07 (Medium).jpg

Hopefully the toilets are more hygienic than the last venture and the cleaner is not the chef and reheating food in the mornings!    :ThumbUp6:

Let the photos speak.

2015-07-11 14.12.18 (Medium).jpg2015-07-11 14.12.35 (Medium).jpg2015-07-11 14.12.46 (Medium).jpg

But you are gay!

Yeah, he is probably upset about the absence of table doilies. :Think1:

It's a tough life Mr. Barstool, wandering the streets searching for new venues ... looks like you found a winner there.

Good luck to the retox hotel ... I will pass by when I'm in town next

There are only 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't !!!

It's a tough life Mr. Barstool, wandering the streets searching for new venues ... looks like you found a winner there.

Good luck to the retox hotel ... I will pass by when I'm in town next

I never know where my next meal is coming from. 555

I can see a possible 332 BlondKnights of the Round Table their someday. 555

2015-07-11 13.43.38 (Medium).jpg

Looks like a good atmosphere.  Great pics.  Thanks for the review.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

One "l" in omelette

looks like the mushrooms mentioned on the breakfast menu you have pictured barstool have failed to make the plate

as it happens they did a runner from the old i-rovers one about last xmas

i don't know how that menu can look so  creased for a new venue unless it's a prototype that has been passed around a lot

Yeah, he is probably upset about the absence of table doilies. :Think1:

i was unaware of this, now i am absolutely outraged i could just swing my man bag and flail my hands about

WANT A FREE BREAKFAST? you heard right YES FREE BREAKFAST. 

... all you have to do is LIKE our facebook retox page then go to

our new Bar located on Soi Lengkee check in there on Facebook and take a photo with our sign in the background (see attached photo for example).

It's NOT FREE then is it.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

Archived