Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Samran สำรา� สายสาม

สำราญ Samran

Then for sure you are merely being augumentative for the sake of it, I have not said couples only, merely tried to ensure foreign guys unaccustomed to Thai venues, especially in Pattaya, understand that it is not a place to pick up rented ladies.

If my English is difficult for everybody to comprehend I apologise but hopefully most will understand the spirit of that which I wrote as opposed to any mistakes.

p.s. Just incase you have another question, the editing is to correct my English, perhaps we can have this discourse in Thai

Your English is excellent, above average even for most native English speakers.

Good luck in your new venture.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To attract more PA customers:

- add some photos here

- Facebook/other social media

- Accept the PA card

Facebook;  /www.facebook.com/pages/Samran-Saisam-สำราญ-สายสามpattaya/108908152777492?ref=hl

We only took full control today, :wink:   so photos will follow in due course, perhaps Wednesday with the first video on Utube by Friday.

Then for sure you are merely being augumentative for the sake of it, I have not said couples only, merely tried to ensure foreign guys unaccustomed to Thai venues, especially in Pattaya, understand that it is not a place to pick up rented ladies.

So, me and my friends, male or female, will be made to feel welcome at your club.  That's good to know.  Any indication of prices (food and mixers)?

So, me and my friends, male or female, will be made to feel welcome at your club.  That's good to know.  Any indication of prices (food and mixers)?

We welcome well mannered people of all races, colour and creed. Anyone, regardless of where they are from, who behave in an objectionable manner, or set out to offend other guests will be invited to leave. I think that will be my last response to such, as I feel I cannot make myself any clearer than i have attempted to already.

Our menu's arrived from the printers this evening so time available I shall post them later this week.

Good luck with your new business and I wish you every success  :GoldenSmile1:

Best wishes

BBB

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

nice intro. Will you be serving shisha?

Read on fb that now there is a fine on serving shisha to falangs.

................................................................................................................

Good luck with your new business and I wish you every success  :GoldenSmile1:

Best wishes

BBB

Thank you i appreciate your kind words

nice intro. Will you be serving shisha?

No we will not be doing so, its not something you see much of in Music halls here in Pattaya and even less as you move further away.

Keeping the post count going, our resident, wanabee mod?   :GoldenSmile1:

Quite possibly because, unlike yourself, I live in provincial Thailand and frequent Thai live music venues all the time.  Never came across a couples only policy - no under 20s, no knives, no guns, no drugs etc, but never no singlies.

I cannot imagine going there as a single farang male, or with other farang guys,  but would be delighted to go with Thai ladies and friends in a mixed group or on a "date".  Going with other farang men would be weird, as it is not a place to pick up ladies.  Seems reasonable enough to me.

Good luck Samran , will look in on my next trip. I do enjoy live Thai music and a dance . Been to a music club out that area before clientele mainly gay Thai, but still good night out with a girlfriend

I cannot imagine going there as a single farang male, or with other farang guys,  but would be delighted to go with Thai ladies and friends in a mixed group or on a "date".  Going with other farang men would be weird, as it is not a place to pick up ladies.  Seems reasonable enough to me.

Daddee, you seem to be the type of man that could easily drop by and need have no concerns. If you want to check us out do pop in, be it only for  20 minutes, we sell beer as well as the usual system of those intending to stay longer buying a bottle of something.

Good luck Samran , will look in on my next trip. I do enjoy live Thai music and a dance . Been to a music club out that area before clientele mainly gay Thai, but still good night out with a girlfriend

I look forward to that, although we are 80% Thai music and shows, some of our singers are able to spin out a popular English language song or two. I think for those who fit in their own skins many might be surprised how much they enjoy it. I am sure you will enjoy the benefit to your wallets.

Good luck and wishing you the best with your new business.When I am pattaya I do usually like to stay around Pattaya tai area and do visit bars around the 3rd road area, so hopefully on my next visit will try to come to your place to enjoy thai music and food.

Once again good luck with your business and thanks for posting.

I tend to agree, but I could imagine an AJ or Bagel led group might enjoy it, with or without Thai ladies along.

Good luck and wishing you the best with your new business.When I am pattaya I do usually like to stay around Pattaya tai area and do visit bars around the 3rd road area, so hopefully on my next visit will try to come to your place to enjoy thai music and food.

Once again good luck with your business and thanks for posting.

Thank you, I am aware that my venue may not suit any foreigners here but if it encourages some to visit then it will have been worth the effort.

Thank you, I am aware that my venue may not suit any foreigners here but if it encourages some to visit then it will have been worth the effort.

I think you may be surprised there are a considerable amount of BM's here that have never been to a Thai venue but would love to go to one.

The main reason for many would have been because they feel they would not be welcome and therefore apprehensive.

I will not be back until late August and will make a point of visiting with my wife as I will be staying in Soi Lengkee it is not all that far away.

Best of luck.

Al.

Will this be similar to the likes of Zab Cafe on WS, don't think they serve food there though.

................................................................................................................

I have been to Hollywood, and Zab, and to a smaller venue with a stage show I cannot recall the name of that was sort of close to Soi 6, going towards 3rd road a bit... all the people were super nice and I had a ball, plus the Thai ladies really enjoy it...

:)

Look forward to hitting Samran!!!

I think you may be surprised there are a considerable amount of BM's here that have never been to a Thai venue but would love to go to one.

The main reason for many would have been because they feel they would not be welcome and therefore apprehensive.

I will not be back until late August and will make a point of visiting with my wife as I will be staying in Soi Lengkee it is not all that far away.

Best of luck.

Al.

If your wife is a Thai lady then she will be right at home, as should you. I understand the apprehension but sometimes you get back what you give out. I do not know how to say that correctly but if you are tense it is easy to mis-read what may well be nothing at all. Do say hello though.

Will this be similar to the likes of Zab Cafe on WS, don't think they serve food there though.

No not really, we are a very simple place, just wooden furniture and some areas open to the sky as we tend to like that. We will serve food from when we open till about an hour before we close, it is mainly Thai food but you may ask for it less, or perhaps more spicy :wink: . To give you an indication yesterday we ripped the old stage out and started to rebuild it with more room for the performers, the night before we had a small party. A table of 10 people, 6 men and 4 ladies were there for 4 hours, they had multiple dishes, including raw salmon, Tom Yam Talay, Fried rice with crab, Deep fried fish, a raw prawn dish, stir fried vegetables etc. with mixers, ice, (they brought their own bottles of spirits) their total bill for the evening was 4,670 Baht. If you include the tips they gave to those serving them, (yes Thais do tip) it was still only 4,800 baht

I have been to Hollywood, and Zab, and to a smaller venue with a stage show I cannot recall the name of that was sort of close to soi 6, going towards 3rd road a bit... all the people were super nice and I had a ball, plus the Thai ladies really enjoy it...

:)

Look forward to hitting Samran!!!

I am glad you have ventured out and I have been to  those you mention, we are far more simple than Hollywood :rolleyes:  that is what most rural Thais dream of, to be as money comfortable as them.

looking forward to visiting!!!

thanks again, and best of luck to you!!!  the food sounds wonderful too!

Interesting that you say that in places like yours visiting guests bring their own spirits, you provide the mixers & any food ordered. Don't you charge any corkage for the bottle brought in by the guests, how can you make money on just mixers.

Interesting that you say that in places like yours visiting guests bring their own spirits, you provide the mixers & any food ordered. Don't you charge any corkage for the bottle brought in by the guests, how can you make money on just mixers.

Hi, each place varies, its normal for those that bring their own to be charged say 200 baht corkage, similarly if buying a bottle when they enter it will usually be retail plus 200 baht.

Most come for the evening be that 8pm till midnight or 10pm to 2/3am. Thai people tend to snack or eat when drinking.  It is true that good cooks and musicians are not cheap nor easy to find, but both are essential as we rely on numbers, not high profits from a few. If you are successful and can manage to achieve a good daily average then yes you can make money. It is my intention to be successful.

Now a Biz Owner so I can move the thread if required. Will leave it here a short while

Please do move this to the business owners area as That it where it should be I understand.

good luck, hope to visit your place next time I am in town!

Thank you for your support and as said do feel free to call in. I have learned a lot about customer service from my partner so rest assure you will be fine.

In case anyone wonders, no I've no idea who you are on here, but may well know you and/or your partner in person.

I'll try to pop in, if only to satisfy my own curiosity.

I'll support any business which genuinely and so openly promotes themselves here.

However, observing the NW Inc group (AKA the Pattaya Addicts bars in Soi 6) and many others, they seem to have concluded that the best results come from Facebook, so when you have that up and running I suggest that you make yourself known in those circles too.

Its time for me to be open, I was told to see what I could do on my own to start with and to see if I could handle what I was told would come my way. I thank you for you kindnest Mr Edge

Yes this is my venture or adventure as my husband says. It is my first attempt at business on my own, not really alone as I have my partner to lean on or go to if I find I am struggling. This along with the help of my English teacher was one of the tasks I was required to do as part of what he likes to call my training.

My short name is Na, my real name Wassana, I am a Thai lady and I think most here would know me as Mrs Cerberus, some of you will know him. I have been made aware about how you BM's feel about ladies on your forum, I was not seeking to do anything other then promote my business and was told when doing that I must explore all avenues.

On a personal note I wanted to to ease any concerns you may have about Thai venues, and make money :Hello1: The stage has now been extended, the bands and singers are practising everynight and I am begining to understand when I asked for this I had no real idea what it would involve. Today I have to order stock, food, ice, arrange security and interview and select additional staff. The cooks are having to cook for the bands everyday so that I can test they cooking skills. I also need to make application for the licenses, but that is something I am very experienced at having worked with my husband all these years. The rest  I have to do on my own as I have been told; you want this so go do it.

All the building works have been managed by my partner, and he is advising on marketing and will be taking care of accounting as i have to run the front end.

I have practiced what i have been told here and so many of you have been kind, kinder then I was lead to believe. In truth I have also been nicer than I sometimes am and Fillerbuster I would advise you not to try bullying me in person.

I do hope some of you will visit with us, not because who I am but because we offer great entertainment at excellent prices. After all these year I have gained an understanding of customer service, if you do join us and have a problem please talk to me. I promise I will treat you with the respect with which you treat me. Lastly I am a married Thai lady and traditionally we Wai in greeting, I am aware that most foriegners shake hands but I would be so happy if you were merely to accept my Wai. I hope to see some of you in person in the future.

Na owner of  Samran

Archived