IGNORED

ocean view

bongoz

am i overthinking the hotel part here ? I would just like to have a great experience overall, so the hotel seems to be important to me, as that is where i will be entertaining my guests , and spending a considerable amount of time one would think. 

Exactly how i feel about my hotel room. I'm going to be spending a lot of time in my room, hopefully making some wonderful memories. So I like having a nice room.

Other guys here just look at their room as a place to sleep and shag and go for the cheapest room they can tolerate.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are people who like to get trollied , I am not going for that reason. I like to drink, and enjoy myself too. However I am not interested in getting plastered drunk every night, I can do that cheaply and happily enough in broken Britain.

There seems to be flaws with every hotel in the area. 

The renaissance looks the best option for the price, no sea view though, however looks like you spend a great deal of time there without it becoming a problem or a hassle to be there 

Making moves so i can step beyond the intellectual framework of the present day character structure

Archived