IGNORED

ocean view

bongoz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a look at Markland,bottom of soi1 not sure of prices though.

The sea view rooms at Sandy Spring, Soi 13 are pretty good for the money. 1700B with the membership card, 2000B without

Big balconys but the hotel is old especially the small bathrooms

Bayview was pretty nice 2750 baht but small balcony - here is the viewe7fc4f1e0bf5746495e72af57c2e4dde.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thanks everyone    always wanted to get a view of the sea but always settle on something else..........presently Im still booked at   the Areca evergreen which I like but someone said its frigging noisy...but seems like everywhere you go they are building something :SoWhat1:

Hard Rock? Probably but no balcony and relatively expensive.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

If you don't mind a Condo then VT6.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

If you don't mind a Condo then VT6.

I use the VT6 when I'm staying a month or longer and I can get the monthly rate which makes VT6 a good deal. I rent with Honey's

Otherwise I usually go with Sandy Spring for daily hotel rates

So not really relevant at all then

Yes, but when he does not find what he seeks, and change his priorities may be useful information. :Grin3:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

only priority in 35 years of going to Pattaya is to have fun......just always thought a ocean view would be nice. getting older I guess

An ocean view does raise the quality of your experience quite a bit. Nowadays I'm not visiting pattaya without one...

70 bucks! Maybe you can pitch a tent on the beach until the tourist police extricate you.

Try Mercure Ocean Resort. The cheapest room is less than 70 USD. Ocean view room is about 80 USD.

image.jpg

Bella Villa Metro hotel

Inn House

Pattaya Bay hotel

The Ivory Villa

Serenotel Pattaya

Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort

hotel Selection Pattaya

Royal Beach View Suites

View Talay 6 Pattaya Beach Condominium by Honey Long Beach Garden hotel & Spa

Sea me Spring hotel

Pattaya Discovery Beach hotel

Seven Zea Chic hotel

would appreciate peoples comments if you have stayed at any of the following, thanks

Making moves so i can step beyond the intellectual framework of the present day character structure

Bella Villa Metro Hotel

Inn House

Pattaya Bay Hotel

The Ivory Villa

Serenotel Pattaya

Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort

Hotel Selection Pattaya

Royal Beach View Suites

View Talay 6 Pattaya Beach Condominium by Honey Long Beach Garden Hotel & Spa

Sea me Spring Hotel

Pattaya Discovery Beach Hotel

Seven Zea Chic Hotel

would appreciate peoples comments if you have stayed at any of the following, thanks

I stayed at Sea Me Spring Too, which is a newer version of Sea Me Spring. Great view from the pool and modern rooms. But aside from the view from the pool and some of their more expensive rooms on the higher floors, the view I got was the street.

I believe if you're gauging views, Sea me Spring and Too have the same view as Hilton, but just lower.

In terms of fun and friendliness, I prefer August Suites which does not have sea view but boasts of a great pool and cabana cafe.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sixmonthnomad1815?sub_confirmation=1

I do videos about being a digital nomad, switching every six months between Malaysia and Pattaya, Thailand or other parts of South East Asia.

I stayed at the Pullman hotel G in a nice sea view room for about that price or a little more. It was a nice hotel, but not quite next to the "entertainment" area. I will not be there again for that reason alone, hotel was very nice though.

would like a sea view for my first week 

Making moves so i can step beyond the intellectual framework of the present day character structure

Mercure Ocean Resort - That is a hell of a view that the have looking out over the balcony - Thanks

Baboona Beach has good rooms .

Nice beach in front, try to book the top floor with ocean view .

Small hotel with privacy .

The Mercury does look nice I think that is in North Pattaya I'll probably just keep my room at Areca thanks to all.. Less than 3 weeks to go

Archived