IGNORED

View Talay condos

dvate

Recently stayed in VT6 for a 2 week stay after reading so many positive reviews. Booked through Honeys on the 23rd floor. Cleaning included. 2000p/n

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/264267-post-your-vt6-review-and-pics-here/

I moved to a hotel after 4 days. It wasn't for me for the following reasons:

Felt like hospital ward walking in.

Coming home drunk it is a long arse walk to get in from BR side.

Rooms individually owned so furnished differently. 

No black out curtains

I like the hotel style places like LK Empress. Beach front apartments at a little more cost. I actually moved to The Scenery City Hotel Soi 11 and enjoyed it there but it is new and basic. 1200p/n

thanks for info mate

• 2 weeks later...

Hi BMs ,

I've got a minimum 2 weeks stay coming up and wondering if there are any recent views and opinions on staying here versus a hotel. I have read a lot of threads and people seem to generally recommend VT6 as a great place to stay. Specifically:

- gym and pool standards.

- cleaning services - can I still get my room cleaned daily at a condo

- noise levels. Are these condos basically unrestricted in terms of guest behaviour, parties etc

Any other general comments or advice welcome.

I'm looking at hotels at the upper end of the price range as an alternative to this.

Thanks

Suprised no else has mentioned this but no the noise is not unrestricted if you are disturbing other guests, expats, owners then they will report you.

The night is a very dark time for me

We always stay at VT6 and love it. Have stayed from 1 week up to 5.5 weeks and when wife and I are both there we never stay anywhere else. I use to stay at Nova Gold when in town alone, but last few trips have just stayed at VT6 the whole trip intead of moving and it is not that much more and much nicer and bigger. We always get the same condo so we know exactly what we are getting...newly remodelded, king bed, blackout curtains, large leather couch and chair, 50 inch tv, washer/dryer, full kitchen, huge walk in shower and all for only 1500 THB a night or 30k a month depending on how long we are staying. 

Only problem we have ever had is sometimes the work being done in nearby condos is noisy, but other than that we love it there. 

Archived