IGNORED

Post your VT6 Review and Pics Here

Bitchslap

I thought as many BM's tend to stay at VT 6 and that the fact there are many property managers it can be a mixed bag of lollies depending on which room you get.

So I will start this topic with my review. The more detail the better it is for other BM's and pics I think is a must.

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

VT6 Room 243/794 (Floor 21 Walking St Side)

Book through Honey’s which is located onsite the 3rd floor.

Apartment

Normal size apartment maybe slightly bigger than hotel room due to full kitchen. It faces Walking Street side so has great Ocean views. Front door is secured by push door handle lock but also has a slide bar once inside. Floor is Tiled.

The bathroom is a walk-in shower and toilet has a water spray for those that use them. It is showing it's age a little.

Room could do with a re-paint.

There is a dedicated modem inside the room and it was good speed as I had to do a few webinars and it was fine.

Furnishings

·               King Size bed and not too hard like a lot of mattresses in Pattaya.

·               Samsung 40inch Led TV and DVD player

·               2.5 seater leather lounge

·               Glass top work deskand chair

·               Outdoor 3 pce setting

The furniture is still in good condition.

The only real downside I found with this apartment is they have blinds instead of block-out curtains, as I like it very dark when I sleep.

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

How much?

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Room 1009, 26th floor, Walking Street side. Funky lighting, soft leather sofa/chairs & 2 flat screen TVs (one on the balcony).   I rented for 24,000/month, now they're asking 35,000/month with 3 month minimum

Retired

How much?

2000 per night staying in March

I have stayed at VT6 for a year. Have had 3 person visiting me in other rooms. 

Every single one have been robbed. Some story:

Master key used. Master key to "safe" used. Only gold, cash and Apple stuff stolen.

They have security cameras at VT6 but they can't give you the footage. So you have to film their monitors and go to the police with you camera phone and show them who made the break in. 

The security is a joke. Its wide open. The garage/fire escape don't have any security or cameras. "we are not allowed to have cameras there/in stairs" according to the management at VT6. 

I tried to explain to them: Anyone can walk in from the garage and just walk 4 stairs (the stair above the security checkpoint) and take an elevator.  No use. Its all about Face. 

VT6 have great location. If you stay longer time: Your room will get burglarised. 

I have 5 month left on my contract then I am going to change place only because its not secure. 

The rooms have paper thin walls. Some rooms have smart layout where the walls are used for storage space = less sound. But if you are "unlucky" you get a room next to a party room and there is never quiet. Maybe not a problem if you stay short time just to party party. 

There are renovations going on all the time on almost all floors. 9am to 17pm on workdays. Not fun.

+ great location, nice staff, guest friendly, massage, cleaning, food: all in-house. Just 3 min walking to Central shopping mall. 

- break ins. No security. Expensive (25-40K /month for a room). Paper thin walls. Maximum internet 16:1. 

(with 3 friends over 5 different rooms 1 year VT6: 7 break ins. I have managed to track the thief, I have name/address. It does not matter. I am not allowed to write here what the Russian tourist police said to me/my friend last time I was there with over 20 pages of evidence + video from security cam since we are not allowed to write anything negative even if its about RUSSIAN tourist police. 

I lived there 2 years and never had anything taken from my room safe but I never used the room safe.

Retired

Archived