IGNORED

Which are the 5 top restaurants in Pattaya?

Gilles27

Which are the 5 top restaurants in Pattaya? I mean classic restaurants no matter what food is served. Prices are not the issue.

Atmosphere, quality of food, classic service and so on.

Thx

Gilles

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I love Marine Seafood off Walking Street & the shabushi in festival.

Marine is great food & part of the attraction is watching the world go by, you see some amazing things pass you by, with Shabushi it's more the fact that there is nothing like it back home for me & it's simple plain food.

Personally I don't like the high end places

i like Pattaya Beer Garden....and in Jomtien Beach:Cabbages and condoms,Glass House

Tough to say "top 5" without more parameters -- top 5 where BMs like to eat?  Bargain?  Steaks?  Farang food?  Thai food?

If you are looking for "fine dining," then I would suggest the upper end hotels as a starting point.  I stayed at the Sheraton and the views are freakin' amazing there.  I didn't spend much time in their restaurants, but ordered quite a bit of pricey room service for me and the "friends" who were sharing my room for the night(s).

According to Trip Advisor, the 5 highest rated restaurants are:

1. Cafe des Amis

2. Royal Grill Room and Wine Cellar

3. Indian By Nature

4. Mantra Restaurant and Bar 

5. Moonlight Fine Dining

I haven't tried any of these, but Trip Advisor must link to my FB page, because it noted that BM and true Pattaya foodie Evil Penevil rated Mantra 5 stars.  I'm a big fan of Evil's "reviews" and put a lot of trust in his evaluation.

FWIW, here's the rest of the top 10 on Trip Advisor:

6. Patrick's (right next to Beefeater - I have been there, but can't judge it b/c I was just suffering the oncoming effects of appendicitis while there)

7. Acqua Italian Special Restaurant

8. Siamese Cuisine Restaurant

9. Maggs Restaurant

10. Wine Cellar Pattaya

Quite a bit of overlap with this top 10 list:  http://www.bangkok.com/pattaya/best-restaurants.htm

Kiss Seafood

Pattaya Beer Garden

Hilton Buffet

Nang Nual

Any fast food restaurant, McD's, KFC, Pizza Hut....

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Fastfood? You're taking the piss right? All this delicious Thai food around....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pattaya Beer Garden is my favorite. Good food, prices, views, and even the odd freelancer. Good place to take a date also

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

Had spectacular food and service at "Davincies restaurant and Champagne bar" (Spelling ?) on Jomtien 2nd road at the Soi 5 intersection (Soi immigration office) - Italian mainly. Expensive but good value for money.

Regularly good food and good service at "News Cafe" halfway down the hill going into Jomtien.

For something different  "Indian by Nature" Next door to News Cafe. Again excellent food and service.

It is better to light even one candle than to live in fear of the dark.

I would have to add Toscana Trattoria Pizzaria on Beach Road.  Family owned and authentic fresh italian food.  Service is impeccable.  Not the cheapest, but well worth a visit.

Mum Aroi at Naklua, right on the waterfront serving excellent Thai food

Beefeater on soi Diana, quality steaks and friendly service.

Cabbages & Condoms - a must do if you've never been there.

Zen Sushi Restaurant in Central Festival, but I wouldn't give it much for atmosphere as it is in a shopping centre.

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Fastfood? You're taking the piss right? All this delicious Thai food around....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't take a man seriously when he adds in Kiss Foods as the top restaurant in Pattaya.

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

This place might not be in central Pattaya but it's worth a try...

Ripa Lapin

Soi Najomtien 36 Sattahip

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Top of the Hilton or Pattaya Beer Garden on the water. If I have a LT that I really like I will always take her out some where special.

For Japanese I would say Yamoto is the best. Absolutely amazing (they even named the damn soi after it)

Countdown Clocks

• 4 weeks later...

Pattaya Beer Garden? Really?

Shabushi, MK, Fuji are 3 of my usual ones, there's another bbq place by shabushi, but can't remember the name, it's at Central festival shopping centre

Archived