Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Which are the 5 top restaurants in Pattaya?

Gilles27

Good grief. How can anyone that has done as many trips to Thailand as you claim  think that the Sailor Bar is in the top five restaurants of any category in Pattaya.

Yes that was somewhat tongue in cheek as Evil despises the place although the packed out restuarant day in day out tells a different story and value for money (not fine dining) is simply the best in Pattaya

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In no particular order. I don't live in Patts and don't have the experience you guys do. But I keep going back to these places: 

1) Mum Aroi 

2) Yamato

3) Steak and Co. 

4) Mamas (on Soi 6 - of all places)

5) Leng Kee

In no particular order. I don't live in Patts and don't have the experience you guys do. But I keep going back to these places: 

1) Mum Aroi 

2) Yamato

3) Steak and Co. 

4) Mamas (on SOi 6 - of all places)

5) Leng Kee

I liked going to Yamato on Soi Yamato until I got a serious food poisoning.

Before you do a restuarant a huge disservice by naming them for a thing like that I hope you are absolutely sure that you contracted your illness there.

After all stomach problems can be picked up in many many ways. Simple contact with a door handle is enough sometimes to transfer bacteria.

Unless others in your party ate the same food and also fell sick YOU CANT BE SURE>>>

Cheers, just saying.

I a

Shabushi, MK, Fuji are 3 of my usual ones, there's another bbq place by shabushi, but can't remember the name, it's at Central festival shopping centre

l always enjoy Shabu sushi and MK and the girls favorite too.......

Globetrotter off soi 7 and I recommend it for one dish only as I have not eat much else there and is only available at

xmas Ham off the bone and potato salad ..

I have eaten in many restaurants around the world and in the UK  and I am a regular at Bruno's when in town but never tasted Ham and Potatoes salad like this,, it is to die for. 

and will be there again this year for my treat :-)

Archived