IGNORED

The Irish Rovers

The Irish Rovers

yea,and whats so funny he,s never had a pretty woman,just keeps running scared of them.

You forgot he took your lady out when you was away....lol :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

You forgot he took your lady out when you was away....lol :)

yea how can i forget,i sent her a little present with orby to keep her sweet,(200bt)ok i know ia,m a cheap charlie,anyway orbys arrange to meet her,the day after i gets a phone call off her,thankyou darling for present orby buy me a few drinks then want to take me for meal,(me)thats good of him,(her)you no understand he want bungsing,i tell him i go to toilet and then i ring him to tell him i go home i feel sick.how low can a mate get,he can walk under a snakes belly wearing ihis top hat and tails.

HI WIZARD - LIMPDICK AVENUE IS WHERE GRANVILLE( CINNY ) LIVES ITS JUST OFF JEALOUSY ROAD HE CORRESPONDS VIA PHRAISIOLOGY FROM OLD SONGS BECAUSE HE LACKS ORIGINAL THOUGHT .

I WILL BE BACK IN THE ROVERS IN 6DAYS - DARK SIDE 7 DAYS I HOPE -CHEERS -ORBY THE ONLY DON

I AM A NORMAL GUY TOO SOFT WITH THE BG.s ... I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM PEOPLE TELL ME ....BLOODY LIARS. LUV PATTAYA.

Orby, I am gonna be in Patts from the end of April till Mid-May. You gonna be around then?

I'll be there in May too and I just hope that there will be a trip to the dark side with all the fellas again! Anyone remember that night?

cimg0729.jpg

I'll be there in May too and I just hope that there will be a trip to the dark side with all the fellas again! Anyone remember that night?

cimg0729.jpg

is that my mate orby in the back ground,singing alone again naturally.

is that my mate orby in the back ground,singing alone again naturally.

Sorry bro, that afternoon/night became a bit 'blurry' after the first few bottles... :Greetings9:

I only remember Fred's advise not to tap the ladyboy in one of the last bars... :)

Orby, I am gonna be in Patts from the end of April till Mid-May. You gonna be around then?

WILL BE THERE FROM 16 MAY UNTIL 14 JUNE. MAYBE WE WILL GET A COUPLE OF DAYS FRO A NIGHT OUT - OH I FLY NEXT TUESDAY FOR A MONTH AS WELL

I AM A NORMAL GUY TOO SOFT WITH THE BG.s ... I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM PEOPLE TELL ME ....BLOODY LIARS. LUV PATTAYA.

UNLUCKY BUT I,M SURE LISA WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU - MAYBE NEXT TIME -CHEERS ORBY

Orby can dance showing us hows its done, the smoothy!!

Taken last April at the Rovers

LMFAO.gif that video was fookin funny , love those dark shades on him reminds me of Roy Orbinson Whistle.gif 55555

Just got back from my third trip to Thailand and the Irish Rovers is absolutely on top my list of places to stay at. Excellent location, good rooms, great staff. Having a beer and playing a game of pool was a great start to my night.

Till next time

Dave

No matter how bad life gets theres always beer.

Orby can dance showing us hows its done, the smoothy!!

Taken last April at the Rovers

no wonder you never got a dance at the formby when we were teenagers,gene kelly you aint.

AT LEAST I KEPT MY KIT ON, THANKS FOR THE SHOW , NOW I,M A STAR JUST LIKE GENE KELLY - WITH THE LOVELY NEE / LISA ONLY 2 DAYS 19 HOURS TO BEING BACK - THE DON

AT LEAST I KEPT MY KIT ON, THANKS FOR THE SHOW , NOW I,M A STAR JUST LIKE GENE KELLY - WITH THE LOVELY NEE / LISA ONLY 2 DAYS 19 HOURS TO BEING BACK - THE DON

now i know who you are, one of the legends of the Rovers

now i know who you are, one of the legends of the Rovers

LMFAO.gif Wow what you think of that Granville , Orby is now a Legend in Pattaya rolleyes.gif , we better start treating the Don with more respect/dignity from here on in . Next time im in town im off to get his autograph and a big kiss of him wub.gif

Laugh1.gifHug1.gifHug1.gif

LMFAO.gif Wow what you think of that Granville , Orby is now a Legend in Pattaya rolleyes.gif , we better start treating the Don with more respect/dignity from here on in . Next time im in town im off to get his autograph and a big kiss of him wub.gif

Laugh1.gifHug1.gifHug1.gif

deno don,t encourage him you only have him 4 weeks at a time ia,m stuck with him all year round,he,s so full of himself you could pop him with a pin.now he thinks he,s gene kelly only yesterday he went for an audition for a part in the new musical coronation street,he came back dissapointed though,theey,re said he was good but they allready had someone to play albert tatlock.

I SEE GRANNY,S JEALOUSY IS SHOWING AGAIN TUT TUT POOR OLD GUY STILL ITS PROBABLY JUST IS AGE AND THE FACT THAT HE DONT LIKE TO OPEN HIS WALLET HE IS THE ORIGINAL CHEAP CHARLIE - JUST ASK THE GIRLS - 2 DAYS TO FLYING

GREAT NEWS 26TH IT IS AND EVEN BETTER EDDIES BACK- FLYING OUT TOMORROW 50X 2.1K OK DOM BOOK ME IN NOW

I will be over in Jul/Aug.

Staying at Merto Appts and often drink in Mai lu Si so I'll call into this place for a few beers too.

Cheers Mick

Will be putting a DARKSIDE trip on the 26th for all you BM's it promises to be a special one! names being taken now, so pop into the Irish Rovers!

If your not fast your last! :P You've been warned headind out with the Domeister, ORBY your names down all ready as will Eddie's be!

See you soon mate! :ILuvSex1::Photo1:

Check out our new website wwww.the-irish-rovers.com :Bravo1::Hello5:

Edited by The Irish Rovers

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

Check out our new website wwww.the-irish-rovers.com :Bravo1::P

really good your new website... i've sent to you one private message.

Will be putting a DARKSIDE trip on the 26th for all you BM's it promises to be a special one! names being taken now, so pop into the Irish Rovers!

If your not fast your last! :FunnyShit1: You've been warned headind out with the Domeister, ORBY your names down all ready as will Eddie's be!

See you soon mate! :ILuvSex1::Photo1:

Mr Dom you are the daddy another great Darkside trip and you made the Rovers rock last night.....When you got the Domeister out.... :stargate002::FunnyShit1::Oi1::Oi1:

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263