Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Free TV XBMC IPTV etc

Adisak

I had the same problem with windows 7. delete his profile that you downloaded. re-download it again

then delete the xbmc folder in  C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming

and manually cut and paste his xbmc folder back into it's place.

DO NOT run the set up that you probably tried before. just put the folder in manually

I'm not really sure what that part means (manually cut and paste his xbmc folder back into it's place).  Where is it's place?  Lol.  I'm afraid I messed that part up - please advise.  Yep, I'm old, please forgive me, lol.  Thanks!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok i'll try and explain

if you look in C/users/(your user name)/appdata/roaming you will see a xbmc folder that comes standard in the gotham 13.2 programme you downloaded.. think of this folder as your profile.

go ahead and delete this folder.

then if you click on the openme folder that you downloaded. then click on newprofile you will see another xbmc folder.

right click on this copy it then paste it back where you deleted the other one from which is  C/users/(your user name)/appdata/roaming

to do this right click on roaming and select paste.

you have then just replaced your profile with his

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Awesome!  Got it.  I was trying to unpack his profile in that directory beforehand - I needed to unpack it elsewhere.  D'oh!  Thanks again!

:Clap1:

So to paraphrase, because I got confused and this may help another:

1. Delete the users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\XBMC directory

2. Download his profile (the OpenMe) file and extract it elsewhere (not in the ....AppData\Roaming\XBMC folder

3. Find the XBMC folder where you just extracted it

4. Right click and select copy on that folder

5. Paste in the ....Appdata\\Roaming folder

6. Run XBMC and you should be set!

I am hopeful that more local (out of town) individual stations get added, like ABC 22, KTLA and so on.  This is sweet!

Yes i make a habit of unzipping everything to my desktop. it makes things easier 

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

well don't delete it just copy and paste it. it`s easier to go back to it if you have problems with anything, but it is worth learning about this thing as it has tons of other stuff available once you get into it,

Hi, just used this on windows 8.1, and it worked a treat :) thanks.

Don't know if you can help, but when I used "Frodo" I used an app on my android phone called Yatse. This does not work correctly now. Do you know of an alternative that will work?

Cheers.

can anyone provide a alternative link to http://xbo.xyz/images/OPEN_ME2.exe I've tried downloading it a number of times, using different browser, however I'm not getting the complete files.

when running the extraction exe i'm getting checksum error unexpected end of archive

Edit: Used a download app and worked okay.

I've been away for a little while, does anyone need any help installing onto a windows platform or Android?

I will have a Android APP version ready soon that will set up your Android phone, tv box, Tablet etc.  Free of course :)

can anyone provide a alternative link to http://xbo.xyz/images/OPEN_ME2.exe I've tried downloading it a number of times, using different browser, however I'm not getting the complete files.

when running the extraction exe i'm getting checksum error unexpected end of archive

Edit: Used a download app and worked okay.

Great well done mate,   

ive had to move the links to a file server as both my dropboxes got suspended due to high download traffic :(

the latest links should always be on http://xbdroid.com/update

Great well done mate,   

ive had to move the links to a file server as both my dropboxes got suspended due to high download traffic :(

the latest links should always be on http://xbdroid.com/update

I am enjoying your fine work, thanks mate.

I am enjoying your fine work, thanks mate.

Thanks buddy, thats much appreciated

Just a small question , of late, last couple of days, when selecting a movie it normally plays automatically, no matter where and what is selected. For some reason thats not happening anymore, I have to select play.

Also gets jitters and stoppage and dropouts. I'm running 100mbs so it ain't speed issues, it doesn't say buffering, wondering if it's a software thing?

ummm

Hating myself, uninstalled to try fresh install to get rid of the bugs, now when your self extract file opens it says file is corrupt. Donwloaded 3 times, deleted and reinstalled 3 times. No luck. Help

ummm

Hi Swinga, I've uploaded a new version & deleted the old. 

heres the link: http://xbdroid.com/update

the download is called xbdroid.exe and extracts directly to your xbmc folder.

Let me know how you get on please. thanks

I'll give it a go. For some reason the other download extracted 90% then said files corrupt. On Checking after donwloading it was only a 30mb file, then the second time 180mb file yet it says 300+mb downloaded. Strange.

ummm

I'll give it a go. For some reason the other download extracted 90% then said files corrupt. On Checking after donwloading it was only a 30mb file, then the second time 180mb file yet it says 300+mb downloaded. Strange.

oh I wonder what was happening there. 

I'll do some test downloads, it may be the fileserver's fault.

I was using my dropbox but have maxed them both out now for public downloads. :(

after 200mb, it's slowed right down, I'm on 100mb/s, so it's your end I think

ummm

after 200mb, it's slowed right down, I'm on 100mb/s, so it's your end I think

Hi Swinga, I've got some good responses so far, how did you get on?  Thanks

Don't know whats with the exe file. I found the original file that wasn't exe, and managed to get it running. Anytime I run your exe file it gives corrupt file. Deleted, uninstalled several times. Not sure what's going on. 

Capture.JPG

ummm

I am getting the same thing

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

nah, off your site

ummm

Archived