IGNORED

Free TV XBMC IPTV etc

Adisak

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All working now  :GoldenSmile1:   Thanks for your help.. i owe you a beer.. Now i have bt sport  :ThumbUp6:

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

good work,

rename the xbmc folder that is already in your roaming folder

restart xbmc and see if it creates another, wanna make sure we're in the right place :)

awesome work buddy! 

look forward to it :)

Ahh i deleted the xbmc folder that was in roaming and just copied your in? would i be missing anything doing it that way?

also is there netflix on here now?

thats spot on buddy, thats all my script does anyway.

netflix for free? or subscription?

thats spot on buddy, thats all my script does anyway.

netflix for free? or subscription?

free but i take it not..lol thats ok, it was really just bt sports and boxnation that i needed. i can have a fiddle with it now its up and working.. thamks again 

well i'm updating the profile all the time, so when you want a fresh start, just download the latest profile & repeat :)

This is great.. I watched your YouTube clip which showed an exe which moved your profile data and replaced it. Is that package the same as this?

Also noticed in that vid you had some neat music plug ins like soundcloud. Do you have them on your site?

Treat and respect others as you yourself would like to be treated.

This is great.. I watched your YouTube clip which showed an exe which moved your profile data and replaced it. Is that package the same as this?

Also noticed in that vid you had some neat music plug ins like soundcloud. Do you have them on your site?

yep its the same file :) & the plug in is included in the profile. just download xbmc 13.2 & you're good to go... enjoy :)

Great I already run Gotham I'll check it's .2 and just run the exe. Btw will I need to remap my shared files?

brilliant, it will backup 

Great I already run Gotham I'll check it's .2 and just run the exe. Btw will I need to remap my shared files?

shares within xbmc? if so yes you would have to set them back up buddy

No drama, easy done. Will It mess with my libraries.. I'm just trying to think what's kept in that profile folder.

free but i take it not..lol thats ok, it was really just bt sports and boxnation that i needed. i can have a fiddle with it now its up and working.. thamks again 

you should find the box sets you want within genesis, mashup or navix

I loaded the setup from your first post had to make a few changes.

1 Access  port had to be changed from 80 to 8080.

2 Never could get the EPG to work right until i set the computer time to UK time. Tried the time-shift and changing the appearance to Aus time didn't work.

3 Had to manually edit the tv channel configuration to find the logos.

Been working fine with only those changes, still have a lot of buffering when watching the Sky Sport 1 channel in thailand (i tried all three on your set up with the same ( the new channel 65?was the best.) Any suggestions for settings changes to reduce buffering?

Note have perfect picture when using Wiziwig and Ace-stream so it is not my internet connection. 

Many thanks for your good work.

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

I loaded the setup from your first post had to make a few changes.

1 Access  port had to be changed from 80 to 8080.

2 Never could get the EPG to work right until i set the computer time to UK time. Tried the time-shift and changing the appearance to Aus time didn't work.

3 Had to manually edit the tv channel configuration to find the logos.

Been working fine with only those changes, still have a lot of buffering when watching the Sky Sport 1 channel in thailand (i tried all three on your set up with the same ( the new channel 65?was the best.) Any suggestions for settings changes to reduce buffering?

Note have perfect picture when using Wiziwig and Ace-stream so it is not my internet connection. 

Many thanks for your good work.

Hi DP,

The simple PVR player within xbmc is still quite buggy regarding the EPG.  It is possible to create new EPGs depending on the timezone you are in.  I've looked into a script to alter the EPG list depending on the location of the user accessing it. not impossible.

Yes I do show on the video that on the windows version you need to change the location of the logos folder.

I am creating a new logo list & will upload it to my dropbox.

Not sure how to help so much with the Sky Sports 1.  I would need to ask other chaps in thailand to see if theyre having the same problem.

Anyone local in thailand who is techy savvy could set up a stream repeater, that would do the job :)

If i have a smart tv do I need a box?

Unfortunately. However, if you have a laptop with HDMI output you could put xbmc on your laptop and route the video to your TV...

...or bite the bullet and buy an android based set top box capable of running xbmc.

Hi Adisak and all.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I dl Gotham 13.2 on my Android phone and unzipped Adisak's Android profile to my phone and now I have oodles of Live TV channels. Thanks bud! My next venture will be on my older Android tablet and Windows 7 PC.

Awesome stuff .

Hi Adisak and all.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I dl Gotham 13.2 on my Android phone and unzipped Adisak's Android profile to my phone and now I have oodles of Live TV channels. Thanks bud! My next venture will be on my older Android tablet and Windows 7 PC.

Awesome stuff .

So you can watch the tv on your phone. oldroadfan?

Yes sir shonkyimp. Do all channels work ? No. But I started watching a movie on Sky from the UK, from my home in the US. Some buffering and I never took the time to watch it all the way through but it is quite impressive. Lots of features but the client (I don't think) is really made for a small screen.

Well the installation on my android phone was smooth but not so on my Win 7 PC.  I installed 13.2 and unpacked Adisak's profile but no Live TV option showing.  Can someone steer me to what might be wrong (with my folders, I'm guessing)?  Thanks all!

Well the installation on my android phone was smooth but not so on my Win 7 PC.  I installed 13.2 and unpacked Adisak's profile but no Live TV option showing.  Can someone steer me to what might be wrong (with my folders, I'm guessing)?  Thanks all!

I had the same problem with windows 7. delete his profile that you downloaded. re-download it again

then delete the xbmc folder in  C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming

and manually cut and paste his xbmc folder back into it's place.

DO NOT run the set up that you probably tried before. just put the folder in manually

Archived