Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

nature view

mike2228

was the wifi bad....I was on the first floor...it worked OK on that floor...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"the staff was very bad"

I agree. I stayed there last year. I refuse to go back because of the rude ass thai male receptionists staffs. Especially that idiot that wear glasses that usually works night there. Dude must really hate his job! Horrible man.

I totally agree about that night time guy with glasses, he's an unhelpful miserable uninviting arsehole, absolutely no personality to the point of being a rude cnut. I have thought about putting in complaints about him so management know what his work manner is like. The other guy that is on at evenings/nights is a nice person.

I find all the girls on day shift are lovely, they are helpful and more than happy to have a chat and make my stay pleasant.

They really need to tell the cleaning staff to turn down their loud communication radios. 

I really like this hotel but it's getting to the point that it needs to be refurbished, the tv I had on my last stay was constantly broken and the bed just about all rooted out lol.

With the $AUD low at the moment I find booking and prepaying online for a newer hotel like Ozo a much better alternative these days. 

• 1 month later...

I stayed there for 3 nights recently, on my way home from the PI. Compared to the shitehouse in Manila that cost me $60 a night that I'd just some from Nature View was like the Ritz.

I could only get a Bukhao View room and would not stay in one of these again. Noise from karaoke and from Thai chavs driving up and down the Soi at 3am with "music" blaring out of a set of speakers on back of their pickup.

I'll be back in Pattaya later this year for a lengthy stay and will be staying at Nature View again but not on the Bukhao side. Pool view rooms sound good but I'm curious about the other looms on offer: Grand View, Junior Room, Grand Deluxe, Pool Deluxe. Anyone know? Their website isn't exactly informative....

I've just booked 10 nights in oct/nov here. Went for the pool view rooms, after reading the comments.

I agree about their website, doesn't show you which room is which.

10100 baht for 10 nights, happy days.

I stayed there for 3 nights recently, on my way home from the PI. Compared to the shitehouse in Manila that cost me $60 a night that I'd just some from Nature View was like the Ritz.

I could only get a Bukhao View room and would not stay in one of these again. Noise from karaoke and from Thai chavs driving up and down the Soi at 3am with "music" blaring out of a set of speakers on back of their pickup.

I'll be back in Pattaya later this year for a lengthy stay and will be staying at Nature View again but not on the Bukhao side. Pool view rooms sound good but I'm curious about the other looms on offer: Grand View, Junior Room, Grand Deluxe, Pool Deluxe. Anyone know? Their website isn't exactly informative....

The Deluxe rooms are the end rooms on each floor.  Facing either the pool or Soi Buakao.  The Deluxe room are supposed to be larger than the regular rooms.  By how much I don't know.  I stayed in the pool deluxe on my last holiday visit. Planning on staying at Nature View on my next visit.   I also had no problems with wifi.   My guess is the junior room are the ones on the left hand side when exiting the elevator & have no balcony.

They're are very good at responding to any email questions.

Here's a partial response to my email from last visit

February

Grand View  : 1,100.-/night (daily) 1,000.-/night (weekly)
Front side room with balcony, facing soi Buakhao street

Pool View  :  1,150.-/night (daily) 1,050.-/night (weekly)
Back side room with balcony, facing swimming pool

Grand Deluxe  :  1,250.-/night (daily) 1,150.-/night (weekly)
Bigger, Front side corner room with balcony, facing soi Buakhao street

Pool Deluxe  :  1,250.-/night (daily) 1,150.-/night (weekly)
Bigger, Back side corner room with balcony, facing swimming pool

I have stayed in both pool deluxe and pool view. Pool deluxe is not a great deal bigger, it has a sliding window that looks out to the bedroom from the bath room, and yes it is the corner room, only one on each floor. 

I find Nature View a great hotel, and I have stayed here many times, but won't stay again until they update their old hard worn out beds, and replace their shit old tv's.

I hope more people give this hotel a bad review

Then someone might cancel and I can get a room at Christmas - says something when its full already.

I hope more people give this hotel a bad review

Then someone might cancel and I can get a room at Christmas - says something when its full already.

They full already?

What dates pal, I will be cutting my stay there at Christmas as going down samui and to Bali,

• 6 months later...

Anything more recent on Nature View?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

anybody stayed in the last couple of weeks....heard there is some building near the hotel...

anybody stayed in the last couple of weeks....heard there is some building near the hotel...

Yep stayed over Christmas and new year, returning there again tomorrow, everything the same, no construction

i'm there next week ...can't come quick enough...... :GoldenSmile1: .

Most men have the opposite problem :D

some one been telling storys about me 

• 2 weeks later...

I booked a room at Nature View for this summer, they have confirmed by email and that seems all fine and well.

But for the last two days i have been unable to access their website, is this something i should be concerned about ?

Also does this happen from time to time with Thai hotels, that their website service goes down for a while ?

---------------------------
Here we go!!!

I booked a room at Nature View for this summer, they have confirmed by email and that seems all fine and well.

But for the last two days i have been unable to access their website, is this something i should be concerned about ?

Also does this happen from time to time with Thai hotels, that their website service goes down for a while ?

I was able to exchange emails with them last evening.  Nature view has always responded in very timely fashion to my emails.  Maybe the site was down for maintenance/upgrade issues.

I was able to exchange emails with them last evening.  Nature view has always responded in very timely fashion to my emails.  Maybe the site was down for maintenance/upgrade issues.

Yeah it might just have been down for maintinance for the weekend, i just tried again this evening when i got home from work and it is working again :)

Here we go!!!

Dont panic dude , they will e-mail you one week before your arrival for you to confirm booking .

IF you not confirm they will cancel the booking , when you check in must pay in full cash only no cards accepted .

Dont panic dude , they will e-mail you one week before your arrival for you to confirm booking .

IF you not confirm they will cancel the booking , when you check in must pay in full cash only no cards accepted .

Thanks, though i wasn't panicing, just alittle concerned something had gone wrong. If worst comes to worse i will just have to find a place when i get there, which should not be the biggest problem as i will be going in low season :)

But i guess this is to be expected that servers/services go down once in a while.

I do know about confirming my booking, they also stated this very clearly in emails to me when i made my booking :)

Here we go!!!

• 2 months later...

Old thread. Are there still no safe in the room?

still no safe in the rooms..

still no safe in the rooms..

its a great place to stay...i've booked for next year 

Archived