Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

nature view

mike2228

I never brought 2 girls back, but I do remember seeing somewhere a charge for bringing more than 1 girl back.

You can email them directly with your questions, they always answered quickly 

Really? I e mailed them twice but never got a response. I had to get my GF to go there in person to book the reservation.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? I e mailed them twice but never got a response. I had to get my GF to go there in person to book the reservation.

hmm odd, I hope they're not slipping

I`ve stayed at Nature View the last 2 times and i`m hooked. Won`t try anywhere else. Don`t worry about no safe in the room. Bring a padlock for piece of mind. I love the fact you can`t pay for the room on your credit card, you have to pay in cash when you arrive as i have a job where there are a lot of cash jobs.

The rooms are clean and the staff are super friendly and attentive. Location, location to is a bonus. Super cheap in my opinion.

I`ve stayed at Nature View the last 2 times and i`m hooked. Won`t try anywhere else. Don`t worry about no safe in the room. Bring a padlock for piece of mind. I love the fact you can`t pay for the room on your credit card, you have to pay in cash when you arrive as i have a job where there are a lot of cash jobs.

The rooms are clean and the staff are super friendly and attentive. Location, location to is a bonus. Super cheap in my opinion.

I was always concerned by the lack of in room safe, but I used my luggage padlock for extra security and the security boxes were fine, and always accessible. When I had to send an Insomnia girl home at 2 am and had no cash, I just went downstairs greeted by the night guard and opened the box to pay her.

....But the having to go downstairs at 2am bit is exactly why I wouldn't like that setup.

It can be a pain, the lack of a security box in the room initially put me off the hotel. I'm glad I gave it a go, I really like it and won't stay anywhere else now.

The security boxes fit an iPad no worries which is good enough for me, but would struggle with even a small laptop.

....But the having to go downstairs at 2am bit is exactly why I wouldn't like that setup.

I know what you mean, but in the end location and cost where too good to pass up.

May give it a try once at all and see how much a pain I find the safe situation to be. I have popped into the lobby and seen the pool, and it does look to be a nice place. I prefer to stay in that area as well so the location is also a big plus for me.

It can be a pain, the lack of a security box in the room initially put me off the hotel. I'm glad I gave it a go, I really like it and won't stay anywhere else now.

The security boxes fit an iPad no worries which is good enough for me, but would struggle with even a small laptop.

Thanks for the update on the ipad fitting the boxes. I'm giving it a try for a few nights on my next trip. I also like the location.

I sent them  email's about resevations. And they responded to each email within 24hrs.  Very satisfied for the quick responses

How is the noise level on the Soi Bukhao side?   Is there any place in the room to secure a laptop security tether?

How is the noise level on the Soi Bukhao side?   Is there any place in the room to secure a laptop security tether?

The noise come from the Buakaow street side (mostly klaxon food/towels/fruits carts and high speed motorbike), there is no noise from the "Pool side view" rooms which are a bit more expensive but they are fully booked early and worth the extra money...

A deep sleeper won't be affected from the Buakaow side noise, a light sleeper will but the Pool side rooms are better IMO.

I put my laptop in my suitcase with a padlock and 3 digit codes, never had any problem.

all the write up's ..for this place....make it sound like,a place worth a look....I've sent an email...got a reply...my 3 weeks in January has been confirmed..roll on....2015.... :GoldenSmile1:......

can anyone make a update review of this good hotel ?

Nothing has changed still a great value for money hotel with great location

shame is you might have to look on trip advisor......there is quite a few on there...with pictures.....hope I don't get told off ,for sending addict onto other sites.

shame is you might have to look on trip advisor......there is quite a few on there...with pictures.....hope I don't get told off ,for sending addict onto other sites.

Why would you get told off for helping out a BM with more information

I stay there right now. wifi is literally so slow that it doesn't work at all, perhaps I'm unlucky but have my 2gb 3g on me which gets me through my holidays. Staff is very friendly and when I complained about the aircon which blew the smell of an old ashtray in every time i turned it on, it got fixed right away.I wouldn't choose a room facing soi bukahow again tho, just to noisy. pool is very nice and the breakfast very cheap.

EDIT: Wifi is working great now, so I reject what I wrote earlier !

• 2 weeks later...

No safe is a deal breaker for me.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

No safe is a deal breaker for me.

Has anyone used one of these.  If you can find somewhere to tether the cord, your "No Safe"problems would be solved.

16X138_AW01.JPG

There are safety boxes available at ground level. I stay in sunview place now which is very similar to nature view and just 1min from there. Better TV, safe in room, filled fridge but pool is not as nice as im nature view and the 1 girl policy suckz.

There are safety boxes available at ground level. I stay in sunview place now which is very similar to nature view and just 1min from there. Better TV, safe in room, filled fridge but pool is not as nice as im nature view and the 1 girl policy suckz.

Hey Bionic

Any chance you could upload some pics of Sunview, and what is the cost?

thanks, have fun you lucky bastard :)

Sure, sorry some of the picture are not that good but i think u get a clue about the rooms here.

2014-10-22 12.23.04.jpg

2014-10-23 12.01.17.jpg

2014-10-23 12.01.44.jpg

2014-10-23 12.01.52.jpg

2014-10-23 12.02.19.jpg

2014-10-23 12.02.37.jpg

2014-10-23 17.43.47.jpg

Sure, sorry some of the picture are not that good but i think u get a clue about the rooms here.

Cheers mate, looks good, how much you paying a night?

Archived