Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

nature view

mike2228

Cheers mate, looks good, how much you paying a night?

900, no weekly rates available I think. They have chaper rooms too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has the wireless internet access got any better ...at the nature view....couple of guest have said its a bit weak in places

has the wireless internet access got any better ...at the nature view....couple of guest have said its a bit weak in places

When i was there I saw they had a wifi access points at least 2 per floor,

thanks eastboy...got a 3 week stay in the nature in January...i'll try and get a low floor ...

Depends a bit on the day I guess, some days it was pretty fast, others it wasn't.  Anyway just as note, I still think natureview is the better choice over sunview. Better pool and no strange 2 girl policy.

Brining a second girl to your room is 200 Baht though, but hell what's 200 baht when u face a threesome?

For light sleepers I highly recommend taking the pool view room since soi bukahow view rooms are pretty noisy.

thanks bionic....room wise..I've booked a pool view room....if the wireless is a bit slow...that's not to bad....roll on january

A bit average I thought looking at some of the rooms , nothing bad but for a few BHT more was my thoughts  ! well I did and was glad I did ..just saying ..

• 3 weeks later...

Stayed there again for 3 weeks, it was again a total pleasure with friendly staff and a good value for money ratio.

Never had any problem except the "talkie walkie" noise from the cleaner lady in the afternoon but well.... it's Thailand not the West and i sleep until 3 PM...

Still the best deal in town for a pool hotel as i'm a pool guy it's the best value for money deal you can find.

Once again, book a Pool view room if you want avoid any noise, rooms are cheaper if you stay longer and for the safe issue, i always put my wallet in my suitcase who's got a 3 digit codes so never had any problem and the reception call you when the lady take back her ID card so you can verify everything.

• 1 month later...

im in nature view...wifi...good in my room on the 1st floor..pool side

wifi only used to be in reception ...of an evening you'd get feasted upon by mossies

wifi only used to be in reception ...of an evening you'd get feasted upon by mossies

they have splitters on each floor, so nowadays u will have wifi on every floor.

yeah I see ....used to be my go-to place, but I stayed on the swimming pool side and there was a karaoke joint going on til 6am. 

Not been back in years because of that.

yeah I see ....used to be my go-to place, but I stayed on the swimming pool side and there was a karaoke joint going on til 6am. 

Not been back in years because of that.

Hope that's gone, any update from those who have stayed recently

im staying in nature view...no problem ...at the moment with karaoke..must of gone..!!

all the staff seem OK at the moment...nice place to stay 1100 baht a night....

• 1 month later...

I emailed nature view and they want full payment on check in, never had this before is it a new thing or did everyone pay upfront? 

I emailed nature view and they want full payment on check in, never had this before is it a new thing or did everyone pay upfront? 

They always require payment upfront, they do however give you time for your feet to hit the ground and allow some grace.

1,000 baht deposit when booking and then paid the rest on the second day there.  Pool view room was very quiet, no noise from outside at all. Decent staff, no problem with them at all.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I stayed for 3 weeks in January....and I had to pay in full....great place to stay...I was on the first floor..good wifi signal....not sure if it's the same on the other floors

I too stayed 3 weeks in Nov.  Was asked to pay entire stay in advance.   Countered with half now and remainder halfway through stay.

Staff was friendly and accommodated my offer.   Food was good.....room was clean.  Only thing missing was an onsite bar scene.

Will consider staying again next visit.

Great hotel stayed there last month .

One problem with the pool area guests put their towels on the beds early in the

morning then disappear for a few hours .

hotel needs to address this problem , have stayed at the d-apartments before their

policy is leave the pool area for twenty minutes you lose your bed , nature view

need to copy this rule .

• 1 month later...

Lived there now in April, nice hotel but the staff was very bad, and the WiFi was awful.

To many nice hotels in pattaya so I not going to stay there anymore.

Skickat från min SM-N915FY via Tapatalk

Lived there now in April, nice hotel but the staff was very bad, and the WiFi was awful.

To many nice hotels in pattaya so I not going to stay there anymore.

"the staff was very bad"

I agree. I stayed there last year. I refuse to go back because of the rude ass thai male receptionists staffs. Especially that idiot that wear glasses that usually works night there. Dude must really hate his job! Horrible man.

Vincent Law

"the staff was very bad"

I agree. I stayed there last year. I refuse to go back because of the rude ass thai male receptionists staffs. Especially that idiot that wear glasses that usually works night there. Dude must really hate his job! Horrible man.

Can only agree,I am used to the staff normally is very friendly in pattaya but not at this hotel.

Archived