IGNORED

nature view

mike2228

stay in the nature view in January for 3 weeks...got as much info that I can find.....can anybody help me with a bit of info...is the wifi any good in the rooms...everything else looks good ...plus its in a good central location .....

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep stayed there for 2 weeks, very happy. Wi fi was good I used it torrent a few shows and movies. Reasonably priced, their laundry service is also fair, and it's close to LK Metro. Search on googlemaps then you can stroll around and get an idea of the area. I would stay there again

thanks for the info...i've got a room confirmed for 3 weeks in January...just hope they don't double booked it ...do you have to be on a lower floor for a good wifi signal.....

stay in the nature view in January for 3 weeks...got as much info that I can find.....can anybody help me with a bit of info...is the wifi any good in the rooms...everything else looks good ...plus its in a good central location .....

I stayed there for a long time. The wi fi is good.

is their a safe in the room...??

No safe, but they had security boxes by the reception. I would bring one of those mini padlocks for added security

No safe, but they had security boxes by the reception. I would bring one of those mini padlocks for added security

I'm considering staying at Nature View on my next trip. Are the security boxes large enough for a ipad or laptop? I've always stayed at places with in-room safes in the past. Other than the suitcase or mixed in with your clothes in the wardrobe, is there a spot in the room to secure a ipad/laptop lock?

I have stayed there a couple of times - on the 7th Floor - the wi fi was fine for me and I could watch stuff off u tube no problem.

The safety boxes are not huge and are downstairs behind reception. You wouldn't get a laptop in them. There is a hotel key and the facility to put a padlock of your own on them

walk past last year....the place looks new....was fully booked..... 1100 baht for a pool view room..in January sound like a bargin for me!!....if there is wifi on the 7th floor....can't fault the place... 

I'm considering staying at Nature View on my next trip. Are the security boxes large enough for a ipad or laptop? I've always stayed at places with in-room safes in the past. Other than the suitcase or mixed in with your clothes in the wardrobe, is there a spot in the room to secure a ipad/laptop lock?

Yea as monster said you wont get a laptop in the security boxes. I cant remember off hand if there was something solid in the room to secure a laptop to, feel free to email nature view they were quick with responses and very helpful.

As for the wifi I remember each floor having several Wifi routers, so I was never out of reception.

I love nature view. Been pattaya 4 times stated nature view 4 times. Enough said. Wifi is good own network on every floor and wifi round pool

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike, I'm stopping at Nature View for 16 nights in January as well. Never stayed here before but I'm reading some good reviews about it. So far they have been very quick to respond to my e-mails, so if the in-house service is as good, I'll be well pleased. I love this area both day and night time. There is also a currency exchange booth next door that gives very good rates.

Roll on January.

Hi Mike, I'm stopping at Nature View for 16 nights in January as well. Never stayed here before but I'm reading some good reviews about it. So far they have been very quick to respond to my e-mails, so if the in-house service is as good, I'll be well pleased. I love this area both day and night time. There is also a currency exchange booth next door that gives very good rates.

Roll on January.

I'm on there wifi now mate, all is good, great hotel

The currency exchange next door has changed ownership and the rates are no longer as good as they used to be!  

However Nature View itself is a good value choice.

I think they might own next door to nature view aswell ...dan nam ing hotel....don't stay there..getting a bit old and worn...

Thinking of trying this next time.....I assume it is girl friendly.....what about 2 girls?

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

I never brought 2 girls back, but I do remember seeing somewhere a charge for bringing more than 1 girl back.

You can email them directly with your questions, they always answered quickly 

I never brought 2 girls back, but I do remember seeing somewhere a charge for bringing more than 1 girl back.

You can email them directly with your questions, they always answered quickly 

Cheers...will do

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

Seems strange a hotel of a reasonable level wouldnt have safes in the room. a deal-breaker for me, which is a pity since it does look like a nice place and i like the area.

Seems strange a hotel of a reasonable level wouldnt have safes in the room. a deal-breaker for me, which is a pity since it does look like a nice place and i like the area.

I felt the same, but took the chance, they have deposit boxes behind the reception with a guy staying outside it 24/7  so never had a problem using it when I needed.

Still understand your concern

The owner of nature view owns jp court few doors down. Owned jp court then had nature view built.

I have an upcoming two week stay. Has anybody stayed in the deluxe patio room?  (non poolside)  Hows the noise level?

I checked out Nature View hotel a few years ago & the rooms are nice though they don't contain a room-safe, only safety-boxes at reception....a real deal-breaker IMO. 

Archived