IGNORED

What do you think about herpes?

crumbs

In Europe - hardly :)  It may vary from country to country, but in my country - no chance at all. Herpes is even not recognised as real STD and nobody is beeing tested for it - only symptomatic diagnosis - because it is so common and there are not known serious health issues.  

Belthazar, you may well be right but there is a 'social stigma' in the UK, at least. Nobody wants it, probably through fear and the social stigma, and many might feel obliged to disclose it, if they had it, to a new partner (I am talking non P4P.) That said, was once in a relationship myself where partner did not disclose to me, at the outset. 

http://www.herpes.org.uk/PR_aug11.pdf

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^^^^^ like Ive already stated because its so common and most don't even show symptoms its not something you would have to disclose unless you had frequent symptoms, Im telling you now 90% of girls with herpes will not tell you, they keep that shit secret...

^^^^^^^^^ like Ive already stated because its so common and most don't even show symptoms its not something you would have to disclose unless you had frequent symptoms, Im telling you now 90% of girls with herpes will not tell you, they keep that shit secret...

I would imagine 90% of guys with it will also not disclose!  "By the way, I have herpes" is a passion killer...

I would imagine 90% of guys with it will also not disclose!  "By the way, I have herpes" is a passion killer...

very true mate

Bet the guys that get herpes from these girls won't be too happy about it.

But that's the 'beauty' of places like Pattaya.

No need to disclose anything, even if you're one of those asymptomatic shedders. 

Who gives a f**k about the girls, you're paying for them, plain and simple.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Wear condoms and you won't have to worry, unless you plan on marrying someone I don't see why either partner would need to disclose..

Wear condoms and you won't have to worry, unless you plan on marrying someone I don't see why either partner would need to disclose..

Condoms are not very effective against herpes - unless you cover your whole body in one and keep it on throughout all contact with the girl!

Its a minor nuisance now.  As I may have mentioned before, and as Brewster says, I picked it up wearing a condom!  Damn pissed about that.....quite distraught when it originally popped up - one blister on side of the pile driver.  But I got onto Valtrex and really has not bothered me much since....

A high proportion of women have chlamydia and have no idea they have it - until tested.

If you don't want to catch anything, stop fucking. go play golf.

I had an American girl I met on Tinder this most recent trip to SE Asia tell me after we had agreed I was going to come over to nail her that she had herpes. She told me she had a recent outbreak and took medication and it is all cleared up now. I eventually decided it was not worth going over to sleep with her as I did a lot of research and it appears you are most likely to pass it on to someone in the days just after the outbreak has been cleared by medication.

If the girl was much hotter I'm not sure what I would have decided. I'd like to think I would have set aside about 50 bucks found a hot Asian girl and celebrated not putting myself at risk.

Fuuny thing is though the girl you fuck in celebration most likely had herpes too, she just didn't tell you upfront, like I mentioned earlier condoms don't fully protect you from herpes, it can still spread to the lower shaft and pubic region..

Agreed, but atleast there would be a chance it wasn't RECENTLY cleared up so they weren't in the highly infective stage.

of course, but its all about hedging ur bets right, playing the %...if you know for a fact its a highly infectious state you should avoid.

maybe if you just open your fly whip it out but keep your shorts on and then covered up you'd be fine lol

Bet the guys that get herpes from these girls won't be too happy about it.

But that's the 'beauty' of places like Pattaya.

No need to disclose anything, even if you're one of those asymptomatic shedders. 

Who gives a f**k about the girls, you're paying for them, plain and simple.

And it has to be said that it's also doubtful whether the girls worry about passing on Herpes to the punters. Beauty of Pattaya, no need for mutual disclose, I agree.

• 3 weeks later...

Let gets some correct information here:

1.) Condoms certainly help prevent transmission but the virus can exist any place under the area converted by a pair of underpants.

2.) The carrier may be asymptomatic.

3.) Your first known case may be the worse,accompanied by flu like symptoms

4.) Generally outbreaks reduce in frequency and virulence as time passes

5.) Outbreaks can come back anytime but can be more common with stress, etc.

6.) Suppression therapy(eg. Valcyclovir) can reduce the incidence of outbreaks,their severity and reduce transmission during periods of no symptoms

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Good info here. Note also that the incubation period is about 25 days, or, well outside the visit window for many people...you'll be dealing with your first outbreak when you get home.

Had herpes for 15 years.Caught it from a big titty 19 year old from G Spot-NEP.Never really worried me at all.Just a bit of an inconvenience.

+1

Every outbreak is smaller than the last, and more time between them. Since I caught herpes, I have had 3 GF who I didn't use condoms with, they all knew I had it, and none of them caught it.

You only pass it on if you have an outbreak at the time. That's my experience anyway. Chances are you will catch it sometime in your life, and if you do, it's no biggy.

I caught mine from a then GF giving me a blowie while she had a cold sore.

Where you don't want the herpes virus is in your eyes. If you touch a cold sore, then rub your eye, you can lose vision in one of your eyes. Happened to someone I know.

DATY champion of Pattaya,

People don't realise you can get it through a blow job , girls could have just started to get a cold sore or have just got over one and give you a blowie and thats all it takes,,

People don't realise you can get it through a blow job , girls could have just started to get a cold sore or have just got over one and give you a blowie and thats all it takes,,

Yes. And yet how many insist on a covered blow-job?!

I actually get my valacyclovir tablets everytime I am about to travel to Thailand and start using them 1 week before I get there...the chances of being infected are extremely high but it is only an inconvenience and not a big deal..just don't want to be getting cold sores while enjoying my holiday.....j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

post-84480-0-52566400-1411311379_thumb.jpg

Lot of people have it without even knowing ... in the US over 50% has HSV 1 and 20/25% has HSV 2 . 

http://www.ashasexualhealth.org/std-sti/Herpes/learn-about-herpes.html

http://justherpes.com/facts/genital-herpes-statistics-us-hsv2/

Archived