Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best buffet meals in pattaya

zerosix06

I do need to try this

Yes thats the place I had a look once and just walked out in didn't look that good to me.Try beefeaters soi Diana on the weekend but only in the day time that's good value for 300THB. And some of the dishes are very nice IMO. But I've been told that to is shit compared to what you get In Mexico or America.

http://www.beefeaterpattaya.com/mexican-buffet/

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If thats the same place I am thinking of the Mexican buffet looks shit.

I found a great middle eastern buffet the other week. All kinds of dishes 199THB on second Rd I think it was opposite Royal Garden. I will up date this post next time I walk past unless someone else knows the place. It really was great value for a 199THB and the lady said it's everyday. About 30 dishes and the ones I had was all nice.

Opposite Royal Garden Plaza was El Toro, by far the best steak restaurant in Pattaya and not even excessively expensive.

Now a Family Mart.

The breakfast buffet at Flipper Lodge, Soi 8 is not particularly fancy but very pleasant. Eggs to order, very nice fresh salad/fruit bar, Thai dishes in chafing dishes. Three choices of juices, not same ones everyday. Best thing is you fetch/refill your own drinks. Don't have to wait for some waittress to stop talking or flip her kotex.

Buffet staff very accommodating. They will always recook the bacon to crispy for me.

B189 last time I patronized.

CHEERS!

If thats the same place I am thinking of the Mexican buffet looks shit.

I found a great middle eastern buffet the other week. All kinds of dishes 199THB on second Rd I think it was opposite Royal Garden. I will up date this post next time I walk past unless someone else knows the place. It really was great value for a 199THB and the lady said it's everyday. About 30 dishes and the ones I had was all nice.

It's actually closer to the entrance of Soi 15 Second Road, on the strip between Pattaya Tai and Soi 15/Second Road.

Archived