IGNORED

Best buffet meals in pattaya

zerosix06

Hallo everyone , from the breakfast to dinner , which place do you recommend for delicious buffet meals in pattaya ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ciao!

I went several times to LEK hotel on Second Rd: the buffet is not something that I would call "amazing", but it's unbelievable cheap and well worth a visit.

The best, IMO, is the HArd Rock hotel one: it costs you 1100bt but it's VERY good, especially for sea-food and dessert. Btw, thank to your post I have just found out this good deal on Groupon Thailand so, if you fancy trying the HRH buffet, with this link you get half price:

http://www.mygroupon.co.th/deals/bangkok_en/Starz-Dinner-at-Hardrock-Hotel-Pattaya/717242755

Wait wait!!! I was going to buy one coupon and noticed that the offer has already expired.

Anyway they may post a new one...

Cafe Pascal uniformly gets high marks for their breakfast buffet.  It was on my "list," but -- like so many thing in Pattaya -- I never made it (had free scaled down breakfast at Hilton due to Gold status).  I still plan to make it there at some point.

Speaking of the Hilton, I only did their buffet once, but it was FANTASTIC!  While I'm sure the dinner buffet is spectacular, the lunch buffet is far cheaper (around 500 baht), offers great options and changes its theme each day of the week.

Thank you to the one who reply , camon more info , don't be lazy to write :) wish you all a good day

Pascal is awesome breakfast, if only for the fresh baked bread and pastry.

One of my favorites is Anton up in Naklua. It's german food, lots of meat and heavy sauces, but it's head and shoulders better quality than the other places in it's price range. 225b from 5:30 to 9:30 and 150b after 9:30. 

Apex is shit, straight dog food, avoid at all costs.

No idea about the big hotel buffets, fuck me if I'm gonna pay 1k or more for one meal in Thailand. For that much, IMO, the wait staff should be blowing me while I eat.

I had the pleasure of finally making it to Cherry's on 3rd road last trip, and thoroughly enjoyed it... my tg ate only watermelon, would not try all the farang food, was funny!

walked through hard rock hotel from 2nd road to beach road last trip, inquired about the bkfst buffet there, it was ridiculously priced so I kept on walking...

Best one for breskfast is lk empress 180bht

• 2 weeks later...

oishi japenesse  buffet on second road i think the shopping center is called pattaya festival .

Oishi Japanese buffet in Avenue . Not cheap at 519Bht but very good .  

Not so sure about the best buffet meal.

But one to avoid is the Apex hotel. It's absolute shite!!

Off to the Dusit tonight. They have a great crab buffet with free flow wine for 1449, best deal in town at the moment IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

Off to the Dusit tonight. They have a great crab buffet with free flow wine for 1499, best deal in town at the moment IMHO.

1499??? Fuck, I don't pay that in the west. In bangkok, the majestic grande has(had) a lunch buffet for 300 baht, including beer and drinks. Very very good!

You must kidding the MG food is not in the same ball park. Their breakfast is good, but how can you go wrong with breakfast.

Daryle

Hilton lunch buffet is pretty damn fine and compared to anywhere else in the world - pretty damn reasonably priced.  Lovely view.

Took tgf there 1 Jan for her birthday - she loved it

Took my thai wife n daughter there on 2 Jan - they loved it

Cherry's on 3d road great buffet and also a fantastic set dinner and the also do a little Thai food to keep the girls happy but my girlfriend loved the farang buffet

Off to the Dusit tonight. They have a great crab buffet with free flow wine for 1499, best deal in town at the moment IMHO.

That price includes  a room and TG for the night I presume :Think1:

At the end it all depends of the quality of wine you get.If you get  some ok wine(i mean acceptable,nothing more expected) then its worth imo.

Went to pardis? Opp central festival on 2 rd , its iranian food, similar to turkish food, good value at only 249 baht 12-22.00

As others have said you cannot beat the Hilton for lunch.

Went to pardis? Opp central festival on 2 rd , its iranian food, similar to turkish food, good value at only 249 baht 12-22.00

As others have said you cannot beat the hilton for lunch.

. Please tell us more about the Iranian buffet, never eaten there cuisine, seen the restaurant it does look nice

• 2 weeks later...

Archived