Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best buffet meals in pattaya

zerosix06

Best one for breskfast is lk empress 180bht

Totally agree.  I love the machine they have that makes pancakes :)  It's a great place for a big feed at a low price :)  Also, hotel Danmark on Soi Whitehouse in Jomtien.  165.00 Baht with great food.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best one for breskfast is lk empress 180bht

Went to LK Empress this morning. Buffet was excellent. Price now is 190 baht.

Went to LK Empress this morning. Buffet was excellent. Price now is 195 baht.

Low season? Not too many customer? Price up!!     :GoldenSmile1:

At the bottom of the escalator in "The Avenue" to the left a place called All Seasons has an all you can eat buffet at 149 baht….at one end you select your uncooked meats and hand it to the cook, while your waiting for the meat to be cooked make your way through the buffet section…sushi, drumsticks, soups, potatoes, Thai stuff, salads and all kinds of other dishes, your meats are brought to your table, cooked just right, soft drinks and ice creams are included. Don't forget it's an all you can eat buffet…..great value.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Low season? Not too many customer? Price up!!     :GoldenSmile1:

Thai logic :Think1:

Went to LK Empress this morning. Buffet was excellent. Price now is 190 baht.

What are the opening hours? (for breakie)

At the bottom of the escalator in "The Avenue" to the left a place called All Seasons has an all you can eat buffet at 149 baht….at one end you select your uncooked meats and hand it to the cook, while your waiting for the meat to be cooked make your way through the buffet section…sushi, drumsticks, soups, potatoes, Thai stuff, salads and all kinds of other dishes, your meats are brought to your table, cooked just right, soft drinks and ice creams are included. Don't forget it's an all you can eat buffet…..great value.

When I looked 2 weeks ago it was 249 baht :Think1:

Went to an all seaons in central festival was 329 baht excuse my ignorance where is "The avenue"

The Avenue is across from soi 13 on 2nd Road

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

When I looked 2 weeks ago it was 249 baht :Think1:

DOH! yes you're right, my apologies to everyone who went looking for a 149 feast…..please read previous quote but change the amount to  249 baht. :Surrender1:  :Sorry2:   :Oops5:  

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

DOH! yes you're right, my apologies to everyone who went looking for a 149 feast…..please read previous quote but change the amount to  249 baht. :Surrender1:  :Sorry2:   :Oops5:  

149 baht = for kids

I saw this advertised at the Beefeater Steak House & Pub. Has anyone tried this?

The restaurant was very busy when I was there last night. It's in Soi Diana Inn, near the corner with 2nd Road.

post-139548-0-41207400-1407378729_thumb.jpg

Sunday Carvery at the Sportsman on Soi 13 - fill up then head back to the hotel for a nap.  Wake up fueled up and ready to go!

I saw this advertised at the Beefeater Steak House & Pub. Has anyone tried this?

The restaurant was very busy when I was there last night. It's in Soi Diana Inn, near the corner with 2nd Road.

attachicon.gifbuffet.jpg

This is a great place and great tex mex buffet. Good value for money and good quality food. Just get there early !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LK Empress for Breakfast but doesn't really do bacon....... 170 Baht I think.

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

• 1 year later...

Pascal is awesome breakfast, if only for the fresh baked bread and pastry.

One of my favorites is Anton up in Naklua. It's german food, lots of meat and heavy sauces, but it's head and shoulders better quality than the other places in it's price range. 225b from 5:30 to 9:30 and 150b after 9:30. 

Apex is shit, straight dog food, avoid at all costs.

No idea about the big hotel buffets, fuck me if I'm gonna pay 1k or more for one meal in Thailand. For that much, IMO, the wait staff should be blowing me while I eat.

Does Bei Anton still exist?

At their previous location on Naklua Road, opposite Soi 18 is now a Kiss Food.

I thought they had moved nearby, but I couldn’t find them.

We have been to Bella Express buffet on Patta Klang a few times. A good selection of western food, Thai food cooked while you wait, soups, deserts coffee. 250 baht before 7pm, 300 baht after. On the beach side of Soi Buakaow, a big hotel down theentrynext to Kasikornbank. Pay at reception

akravit soi 4 jomtien sat and Sunday lunch buffet and Friday night Mexican buffet

akravit soi 4 jomtien sat and Sunday lunch buffet and Friday night Mexican buffet

Prices ?

particularly if the Fri night Mexican is any good !

The weekend buffet at Siam Siam hotel second road soi 2 is great. Not quite in the same class as the Hilton seafood but not far behind. Think It's 555bt or 799bt with all you can drink wine.

I do need to try this

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

If thats the same place I am thinking of the Mexican buffet looks shit.

I found a great middle eastern buffet the other week. All kinds of dishes 199THB on second Rd I think it was opposite Royal Garden. I will up date this post next time I walk past unless someone else knows the place. It really was great value for a 199THB and the lady said it's everyday. About 30 dishes and the ones I had was all nice.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Archived