Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tour de France

sinbad5

This race was way better when Armstrong was winning it.

I watched a bit and got bored.lolol.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

armstrong is going back years !

I know,but it was more watchable.

But then,I think they all,should be able to take drugs so we could get this race over in four days.lol.

Love to see them do 140km/h.

21 stages over i think 23 days, about 3,500 km with 22 teams of 9 starting =198 riders

After we got our ass kicked by Wales, the yellow jersey from Greg is a nice surprise. He is a really nice guy too, for years it was 'just not', we like underdogs and he deserves it!

And now that Iceland, Northern Ireland, Ireland and Wales are out... Who gives a shit about football anyway? :-) nobody to support anymore.

Sent from a Samsung soon

I know,but it was more watchable.

But then,I think they all,should be able to take drugs so we could get this race over in four days.lol.

Love to see them do 140km/h.

For me, and most serious riders I know, it is just as watchable now as when Lance Armstrong was riding every year. My guess is that must people who don't like watching it are not very knowledgeable about riding, don't ride much themselves, or both. If you only know one rider, then it makes sense you're not entertained when that rider is not riding. Right?

This year, as most any year, I am watching every day, and except for the highest percentage of advertising for any tv shows I've ever seen in my life, it is intensely interesting. I tape it every day on DVR, then skip the non stop advertising.

For me, and most serious riders I know, it is just as watchable now as when Lance Armstrong was riding every year. My guess is that must people who don't like watching it are not very knowledgeable about riding, don't ride much themselves, or both. If you only know one rider, then it makes sense you're not entertained when that rider is not riding. Right?

This year, as most any year, I am watching every day, and except for the highest percentage of advertising for any tv shows I've ever seen in my life, it is intensely interesting. I tape it every day on DVR, then skip the non stop advertising.

I guess as a fringe guy like me...it was more entertaining with him in it.

I watch it every now and then but I don't really care enough to be knowledgable.

Like golf.

Better when Tiger was playing.

Still doesn't undermine what I think of these dudes.They are incredible.

But I look at them now and think."wonder how he is masking".

I guess as a fringe guy like me...it was more entertaining with him in it.

I watch it every now and then but I don't really care enough to be knowledgable.

Like golf.

Better when Tiger was playing.

Still doesn't undermine what I think of these dudes.They are incredible.

But I look at them now and think."wonder how he is masking".

I understand. I'm like that with Formula 1 racing. I watch relatively few of the races, and only know the top 10 drivers in the world.

I understand. I'm like that with Formula 1 racing. I watch relatively few of the races, and only know the top 10 drivers in the world.

Now WRC,that's the bomb.

Years ago, I used to think that Tour De France is the toughest sport in the world but not anymore , the bicycle is easier to ride with the amount of gears nowadays , meaning the going up the hill and the mountains are not hard anymore .

Years ago, I used to think that Tour De France is the toughest sport in the world but not anymore , the bicycle is easier to ride with the amount of gears nowadays , meaning the going up the hill and the mountains are not hard anymore .

i would off and walking even if they now have a minimum weight of 6.8 kg for the bike

Yep, it's really easy, climbing 6,000 foot tall mountains, riding 140 miles, and getting up the next day, doing it again, then the next day, again, for 22 days.

froome makes 5 british wins from the first 8 stages

I hope Roman Kreuziger after today's stage and a great result finally become the leader stables Tinkoff Saxo and he shows what's in it for quality competitor.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

froome makes 5 british wins from the first 8 stages

Froome is, in my mind, the most likely to win this one. Second most likely, in my mind at least, is Quintana.

I look forward to more mountain stages to see those two go after it, side by side. I remain convinced Quintana is cagier than most anyone else out there, and I honestly believe he is holding a lot more in reserve than any of the true overall contenders.

More mountains will determine the best, as always.

chaos in todays in the crowded and contested climb up the witches cauldron

The way the crowds behave and are allowed to behave means disruption is always on the Cards for incidents, like this one, to happen.

The way the crowds behave and are allowed to behave means disruption is always on the Cards for incidents, like this one, to happen.

Agreed. I cannot imagine riding through those masses of drunk people, much less doing it safely for 2200 miles.

Froome got his lead back due to incident ... A fucking joke , an accident can happen elsewhere in every sports . If a driver crashed in F1 race , he won't get the points even if it was not his fault .. Or a star footballer injuries his leg and carried off and lost the match , they still won't get a automatic win or points . Thought that the incident today should stand . That means , Froome will expect an easy ride to triumph .

yeah accidents happen, just 1 of those things, the result should not have been altered

As Soft Targets go, I can't think of an easier one to target for extremists who know the Place, Date and time, well in advance, that the main body of Riders will be in place for them to remotely detonate a Road side Bomb in a remote part of the Course.

I hope the Security 'Contingency' Planners have considered this Scenario already. Having said that, How could they prevent it happening?

Archived