IGNORED

Tour de France

sinbad5

Anyone enjoying the tour?

Yorkshire looks beautiful from the air.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I watching the TDF, but more interesting are stages in the mountaines. Although the truth sights and surrounding are also wonderful.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

The roads are very narrow. I hope there aren't idiot spectators like in the Giro d'Italia who ruined things.

Working now covering part of the patch sun been out last few hours not doubt once the drinking starts etc will get some work but for now quietish.

Would be great except surround ny Northen Monkeys who I struggle to understand as they dunt speak proper and fink us sarfin fuckers are strange 555

Ghosty

Anyone enjoying the tour?

Yorkshire looks beautiful from the air.

Regularly refered to as gods own country  :GoldenSmile1: .Its quite an honour to stage the start of probably the biggest annual sporting event in the world.

Regularly refered to as gods own country  :GoldenSmile1: .Its quite an honour to stage the start of probably the biggest annual sporting event in the world.

Well done, it looks sensational.

Well done, it looks sensational.

Thanks, got it on the telly while im on PA!

They've got a little mini feature about Brian Robinson on now - from W. Yorkshire - apparently a bit of a legend.

And who said us blokes cannot multi task you sir are a credit to us as men 55555

Keep watching you may just see me helping somebody 555

They've got a little mini feature about Brian Robinson on now - from W. Yorkshire - apparently a bit of a legend.

He originaly comes from only a couple if miles from where i live,the first Briton to win a stage of the tour!

And who said us blokes cannot multi task you sir are a credit to us as men 55555

Keep watching you may just see me helping somebody 555

lol we`re a very much underated breed us blokes  :WinkGrin1: .

Seems to be a lot of spectators near the summit. There must be a pub near or summat.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Willliam wilberforce,Alan bennett,Freddie trueman,Guy fawkes, :ThumbUp6:

I was thinking James Cook. That guy was the real deal. Came up through the ranks of the RN (not easy back then for a man from modest beginnings), self taught, brilliant seaman, and pretty much discovered the South Pacific, as a lieutenant no less with a bunch of scientists as his officers on a bark! 

Michael Parkinson, Harold bird.

Geoff Boycott.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Goes through my hometown huddersfield tomoz afternoon. Prob be stood on ring road as they go past with a pint in my hand

Henry VII does not seem to be well liked in Yerkshire.

Dramatic end to the first stage in Harrogate,its a shame for hometown hero Mark cavendish who went down a few hundred yards from home.

Goes through my hometown huddersfield tomoz afternoon. Prob be stood on ring road as they go past with a pint in my hand

Is it too late for you to get a PA beer condom or T shirt. I will be probably watching.

I've booked Monday off work to watch while they cycle through the Olympic park - really excited!

Not a big fan of watching cycling but it's a good opportunity to see something new.

I was thinking James Cook. That guy was the real deal. Came up through the ranks of the RN (not easy back then for a man from modest beginnings), self taught, brilliant seaman, and pretty much discovered the South Pacific, as a lieutenant no less with a bunch of scientists as his officers on a bark! 

James Cooke was a truely incredible explorer. To travel half way around the world, sail round cape Horn, in a tiny boat without the aid of sat nav and find Tahiti was amazing

Yorkshire countryside is amazing some great pubs and great fish and chip shops,

Continental riders please note we drive on the left in the UK

Archived