Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel not taking a girls I.D is NOT a good thing

tobeornottobe

You sound like a real charmer! If it works for you, fine - we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one :-)

Sarcasm is a very low form of wit-as for being a "charmer" well I,m in my 60,s but pass quite easily for 50/54 athletic build dress well/look clean and respectable-do not smoke and behave with courtesy and politeness (Pattaya has its monopoly on overweight beer gutted louts unfortunately) in my many visits here I have learnt much-I NEVER have a problem with a TG because I choose a certain type-not the young  hottie that many on this forum prefer but the older lady who knows what its all about AND gives a man a good time because she wants a repeat performance-I can walk down many soi,s off soi Bukhaow knowing there will be a lady in a bar who in the past has spent an evening or two in my company and are VERY happy to repeat again.When I used to stay in hotels the ID card was left in reception but now in my apartment it goes in the room safe along with the phone (for a first timer-many repeats I trust them/they trust me and its not an issue) the phone can be left swiched on in case of any GENUINE emergency-if the girl is new to me and WANTS to spend the night these are my conditions-as I said before 90% are agreeable.I have been in bars and seen a TG turn down a barfine from another "punter" and quite happily ask me to "pay bar for me" for less money-maybe I,m lucky OR maybe its how I look? many times- especially low season- a meal and a drink in the evening/ breakfast in the morning plus the barfine and taxi-fare has been enough payment-freebie? yes if you like and it has happened many times so I guess I,m doing something right-yes I,m a REAL charmer-in the nicest possible way :GoldenSmile1:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have nothing worth stealing in my room (or i should take a big girl who likes my clothes) , i don't fancy young girls (all at least 28+) and if she turns out to be a ladyboy that can be fun too....... Not necessary for me to check their ID .

Can understand why some would want to have ID's taken....

But not me..... Being 6'4 of solid build I am rather intimidating so have no fears of something happening to me. I do lock my valuables away so if they really want my undies.......they can have them...

use a condom and you will be ok :LOL2:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Archived