IGNORED

Land For Sale With Chanote- N.E. Of Nong Khai

how122255

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i understand you correctly price started at 575.000:- and then reduced to 335.000:- or any offer and still failing to sell , and then back to 535.000:- ......

are you an "agent" of this sale ?

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

No agents are involved...When 350 truckloads of dirt was added to raise up the land for house building, the price was raised up to...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thread bump...It is still available and open to price offers... I would also consider a possible trade for a condo, house, car, truck, boat, jetski or business... Please make any serious offers by p/m ...All others, flame away and enjoy yourselves...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

They have just opened a large, new market very close to this land.  I might need to raise up the price soon .

No agents are involved...When 350 truckloads of dirt was added to raise up the land for house building, the price was raised up to...

So 350 truck loads of dirt was needed to get it above the water table mate give it up this is farm rice land not worth small change in my very experienced opinion.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

This land is in the middle of the city,  150 meters off the main road.  2 minutes away  from the school, hospital, and police station.

New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 012.jpg

New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 013.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 03/11/2016 at 16:19, how122255 said:

They have  opened a large, new market very close to this land, approximately 150 meters away.

This land is still available and still open to reasonable offers.  Will also consider a trade for a car, condo, house, or boat.  Owner financing with payment terms available. 

45 minutes ago, rope-a-dope said:

I assume only a Thai can buy this?

Farangs buy land all the time .  Contact a lawyer to set-up a Thai co.   

5 minutes ago, how122255 said:

Farangs buy land all the time .  Contact a lawyer to set-up a Thai co.   

My understanding is that a non-Thai cannot legally set up a Thai company for the express purpose of buying land.  It may be done all the time, but buyer beware...knowledgeable BM's such as @brutox have discussed this in-depth.

12 hours ago, mgthom75 said:

My understanding is that a non-Thai cannot legally set up a Thai company for the express purpose of buying land.  It may be done all the time, but buyer beware...knowledgeable BM's such as @brutox have discussed this in-depth.

Your right, It is  done all the time. As the price of this land is less than you would pay to buy a new car I suggest you pass on it and keep your money safely in the bank.  I only wonder,   why you bother to write on 'for-sale' threads when you have NO interest ???    Bored ???

1 hour ago, rope-a-dope said:

Yes it is pretty remarkable this guy is still trying to sell this land 4 years later. 

Why is that remarkable ???   I sold the 5 rai of rubber trees , also after 3-4 years,  and made a profit.  There is always a buyer for everything.  I don't need this money to live on so I can wait. 

5 hours ago, Pheat said:

If the land was such a good deal would have been purchased by a local yonks ago.

Fairly easy for a local to borrow money from a farmers bank if they already have some land as security.

Many of the Thais have already borrowed up to their limit against whatever they own.  Very common in Thailand. It's not the asking price as I am very flexible and willing to lower the price.  Thais, especially in the villages, are living beyond their means.  Most have big new trucks, etc.

3 hours ago, how122255 said:

It's not the asking price

Doh of coarse it is the asking price or the price you will accept is the reason you have not sold the land.

About 6/7 years ago 4 Rai Of land was up for sale next to my Thai wife’s 10 Rai Of rubber trees.

The owner wanted 80K a Rai no takers over priced

The seller dropped the price to 60K a Rai

My Thai wife drove up to Nong Knai the next day and done the deal got  it down to 225K all in 

Borrowed 175K from the farmers bank made the last yearly payment Dec2018

Drop the price to what the land is really worth and you will sell before you die 555

Archived