IGNORED

Land For Sale With Chanote- N.E. Of Nong Khai

how122255

18 minutes ago, petermik said:

Careful...I made a similar comment about the OP and got a slapped wrist......nice to be nice and all that :Oops1:

It has nothing to do with the OP , OR the content, OR the N2BN ethos. Its about bothering to take the time to read each forums rules rather that just being lazy and expecting the Mods to clean up the rubbish. NOT reading them is NO excuse!

ALL the "for sale" sections have the same rules, and have had for 12 years+. I attach a copy but its really down to people to read them themselves. I attach a screenshot and as i say this has not changed for 12+ years.

Its really fkkn SIMPLE guys - if you are no interested in the items for sale just say nothing and move on.

RE no flame.PNG

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading through this thread there are a lot of senior Advanced Members who will not be much longer!

READ THE RULES GUYS - I AM SICK AND TIRED OF CLEANING UP BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 1 month later...

This land is still available and for sale.  I am open to a serious price offer...IF  you are serious please send me a p/m...Than you....Please lets avoid all the childish jokes about how you are so surprised that it is still for sale. Respect the forum rules please.

• 4 months later...

This land has been Sold. Thanks to all posters.  While I didn't make a lot of money I did average a better return than leaving the money in the bank.

Archived