IGNORED

The Masters 2014

Steven B'stard

Let me see if I get this.  You have a lower handicap and think I'm supposed to give you strokes?  Doesn't sound to me like you're sober NOW.    :Think1:

Hahaha.I think because it your courses,you should give a bro a break.

I Havnt played.Its been winter up here.You know I have to ask.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I am in the wrong topic when you boys are talking about giving one another strokes. Think I better move onto something which involves girls.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sometimes I have to give guys 6 or more stokes.Talk about brutal.

But then I have gotten strokes of chicks before,but they usually beat me.

Sound better?

Sometimes I have to give guys 6 or more stokes.Talk about brutal.

But then I have gotten strokes of chicks before,but they usually beat me.

Sound better?

If a high handicapper wants the full handicap differential, I tell him "fine motherfucker, then we're playing medal"  That's what the handicap is based on. His high handicap is based on the chop taking a lot of crooked #s, When he takes a 'snowman and you got a par you're only 1 up in the match, but you're 4 up in Medal. 75% of the differential is standard in Match.

If a high handicapper wants the full handicap differential, I tell him "fine motherfucker, then we're playing medal"  That's what the handicap is based on. His high handicap is based on the chop taking a lot of crooked #s, When he takes a 'snowman and you got a par you're only 1 up in the match, but you're 4 up in Medal. 75% of the differential is standard in Match.

I never thought of it that way and fair play.  It still feels a bit unfair though for us hackers 55

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Hahaha.I think because it your courses,you should give a bro a break.

I Havnt played.Its been winter up here.You know I have to ask.

You can always ASK.   :Think1:

I don't know or care what is the right way to do it.  But I hate medal.  Usually one person pulls away early and the game is over.  I like match cause every green there is likely to be a putt that can matter and there is more fun.  My solution is simple.  I bet small money so the outcome is more bragging rights than cash.  

BTW, I do agree in better ball the handicaps should be 3/4 difference off the lowest handicap.  For example, I play with some higher handicap guys in Pattaya (24 - hey, he is 70+ years old).  So I give him in better ball 24 minus 6 = 18 x.75 = 13.5 rounds to 14 shots.  Seems like a lot but it works.

Archived