Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Masters 2014

Steven B'stard

Oops.Your second and third are ok.

LOLs.  I saw lefty drop one in the water on 15.  Really dumb move too.  I'm uessing he was about 50 yards out and got too cute and it sucked back into the pond.  You don't win at Augusta with that kind of play.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam Scott may be a good guy, but that ceiling duster he wields on the green is fucking cheating IMO. Those long putters and Belly putters have no place in golf and should've been banned from the git-go.. The yips and shakes are part of golf and seperate the men from the boys. Fucking Tom Watson would've won about 100 majors if he had swallowed his pride and switched to one of those things. I'll be delighted when they're gone next year.

Well, it isn't really cheating since they are allowed.  But I'm with you that they should be banned and will be in 2015.  Actually, no you can still use them.  Just don't anchor them which effectively will end their use IMO.

I used a long putter for a while and I guarantee I could putt better.  Only stopped cause it is a pain in the ass to transport the things.  But glad I did.  I always felt like an ass using it.

I used a long putter for a while and I guarantee I could putt better.  Only stopped cause it is a pain in the ass to transport the things.  

I doubt Adam has that problem. 

Stevie

had a bet on j speith at 8s to be top yank.think rory will have a good round today he,s any price.

general-lee.jpg

Image aopudl2c516.gif

Well, I was the only one with Bubba in his top 3. Did I win anything?   :hello09:

To be honest, I'm more impressed with those who expected something good from Spieth.  I never heard of him until this weekend.  Gave a good post tournament interview too.

Well, I was the only one with Bubba in his top 3. Did I win anything?   :hello09:

To be honest, I'm more impressed with those who expected something good from Spieth.  I never heard of him until this weekend.  Gave a good post tournament interview too.

Not a Bubba guy but am sure a Spieth fan.

fuckin kid is the real deal.Not a fluke.

Love the way he gets pissy when he misses a shot.Shows to me that he ain't cookie cutter.

This fuckin Bubba worked that course over.We need Tigs back to stop him at Augusta.The changes they made to Augusta to negate Tiger has fallen square into Bubbas hands.

Shame.

After the way BW putted yesterday, I didn't think he 'had a snowballs chance in Hell' of wearing the green. Boy must've bitch slapped hisself, straigtened his shit up, and come correct. Sorry, I've been watching a lot of 'the Wire' this week.

Not a Bubba guy but am sure a Spieth fan.

fuckin kid is the real deal.Not a fluke.

Love the way he gets pissy when he misses a shot.Shows to me that he ain't cookie cutter.

This fuckin Bubba worked that course over.We need Tigs back to stop him at Augusta.The changes they made to Augusta to negate Tiger has fallen square into Bubbas hands.

Shame.

You got something against Bubba?  He drove the ball straighter than shit and putt OK,  Always a good combination.  Not that I'd know.   :Think1:

You got something against Bubba?  He drove the ball straighter than shit and putt OK,  Always a good combination.  Not that I'd know.   :Think1:

Just not a Bubba guy.From what I've seen and heard,he's just not as nice a guy as people think he is.

Plus the thanking God thing bugs me.

But he dissected that golf course perfectly.no doubt about it.He was pretty much perfect.

I'm not a big Bubba fan either, but have to hand it to him.  He was "Tigeresque" yesterday handling that course which was playing harder than normal with the dry conditions.  Tiger was the master at holding on to leads on Sundays.  No more though!

Frankly, lost a lot of interest though when Spieth imploded during the end of the front 9.  The first 7 holes or so was like watching match play at its finest and was the first time in a long time that I sat enthralled watching golf.

Never likes Bubba , bit of an asshole , sorry if I offended you ....

Never likes Bubba , bit of an asshole , sorry if I offended you ....

NO offense here.  No relation and never met him   :GoldenSmile1:

Just wondering why folks don't like him.  I'm not nuts about athletes who wear their religion either, and didn't notice it about him.  But then I turn the TV off when the match ends and don't watch post game interviews.  As to his personality I don't know anything about that either.

But heck, I'm just a fan of good golf.  In truth I wanted Freddie to turn back the clock and bring it home so us old guys can crow one last time.   :hello09:

I was happy to see Bubba win ... He truly played like a master on Sunday.

Also happy to see Speith hang in there after some serious stupid mistakes ... Kids got a future IMO.

As for the other stuff w Bubba ... Like him or not, etc... I guess I've been on the fence w him. However, thinking about it this weekend, I think I'm ok with the guy .... Because IMO he is a bit like John Daly ... He is what he is, and not ashamed of it. I respect his great golf talent. Off the course, he doesn't hide who he is and what he believes ... You can take it or leave it. I respect that, even though I may not agree with or like everything that he says or does. To each his own. I pay my 50 bucks to see the dude whack it crazy long and make scary putts... As long as he entertains me, the other stuff .... Eh... Whatever.

NO offense here.  No relation and never met him   :GoldenSmile1:

Just wondering why folks don't like him.  I'm not nuts about athletes who wear their religion either, and didn't notice it about him.  But then I turn the TV off when the match ends and don't watch post game interviews.  As to his personality I don't know anything about that either.

But heck, I'm just a fan of good golf.  In truth I wanted Freddie to turn back the clock and bring it home so us old guys can crow one last time.   :hello09:

You old guys are done.lol.

I think Tiger's got one or two more Masters left in him.  He just needs to get himself to Patts and find a good back masseuse.  Happy ending obviously!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

You old guys are done.lol.

I was gonna look up your handicap at PSC so i could bust your chops about having to give you strokes but you aren't listed.  Don't tell me IPGC?

I was gonna look up your handicap at PSC so i could bust your chops about having to give you strokes but you aren't listed. Don't tell me IPGC?

I am a member PSC but didn't post any this year as it was high last year and I like to play off my lowest.

I bring my USGA signed card.

PSC kicks you off if you don't post a certain amount I think.

I will be a 6 in Phoenix,but it's been a tough year.Hitting it like shit.

I'm old too dude.

image.jpg

I am a member PSC but didn't post any this year as it was high last year and I like to play off my lowest.

I bring my USGA signed card.

PSC kicks you off if you don't post a certain amount I think.

I will be a 6 in Phoenix,but it's been a tough year.Hitting it like shit.

I'm old too dude.

Hey I am a 6.  If your card says 5.2 you are a five and giving ME a stroke.  HAH.  I like it.

Of course I haven't played since I left Pattaya.  And again, if my knees are cut before you get here I might just join you for a "slushie".   :Think1:

Hey I am a 6.  If your card says 5.2 you are a five and giving ME a stroke.  HAH.  I like it.

Of course I haven't played since I left Pattaya.  And again, if my knees are cut before you get here I might just join you for a "slushie".   :Think1:

You will get no such thing off me.

We are on your turf.You should be giving me one a side.

And I'm trying to play sober,which is not going well.

You will get no such thing off me.

We are on your turf.You should be giving me one a side.

And I'm trying to play sober,which is not going well.

Let me see if I get this.  You have a lower handicap and think I'm supposed to give you strokes?  Doesn't sound to me like you're sober NOW.    :Think1:

Let me see if I get this. You have a lower handicap and think I'm supposed to give you strokes? Doesn't sound to me like you're sober NOW. :Think1:

I think I am in the wrong topic when you boys are talking about giving one another strokes. Think I better move onto something which involves girls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I am in the wrong topic when you boys are talking about giving one another strokes. Think I better move onto something which involves girls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a golf thing.  But it DOES sound gay.     :SoWhat1:

Archived