IGNORED

Club Insomnia Pattaya attack victim denied police help

Ali G

between the rights and the wrongs of this post nobody should attack and old timer,and this german will may his dues in the not too distance future.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ali G

• Mr.DreamTransport

• Bitch Controller

• fantom477

i heard Insomnia have reviewed their security following this momentous incident:

they are to now ban anyone who they suspect of using steriods and are considering whether to extend this to vitamins in the near future. It was a close call, but they stopped short of banning anyone rumoured to be eating fruit.

they are also to randomly sample accents to detect anyone remotely possible of being german and are denying entry to them, they are also banning austrians, swiis and anyone from belgium who can speak german.

they are also introducing a senior citizens discount card, benefits of ownership of this card will be exclusive use of the stannah stairlift up to the club, a complementery glass of water with a steradent in it for soaking the false teeth, and a special helper to follow OAP's round to assist in pulling thier trousers back up when they fall below their armpits.

all in all i think there's been some good come of this.

The club security acted promptly in removing two people who had been involved in an altercation off the premises - this prevented any other patrons of the club from being affected.

i heard insomnia have reviewed their security following this momentous incident:

they are to now ban anyone who they suspect of using steriods and are considering whether to extend this to vitamins in the near future. It was a close call, but they stopped short of banning anyone rumoured to be eating fruit.

they are also to randomly sample accents to detect anyone remotely possible of being german and are denying entry to them, they are also banning austrians, swiis and anyone from belgium who can speak german.

they are also introducing a senior citizens discount card, benefits of ownership of this card will be exclusive use of the stannah stairlift up to the club, a complementery glass of water with a steradent in it for soaking the false teeth, and a special helper to follow OAP's round to assist in pulling thier trousers back up when they fall below their armpits.

all in all i think there's been some good come of this.

:)

Why try to pick on us for having an oppinion on your story, your mate should not of taken photos inside of the club for starters a big no no. and if you took photos of me or my bird i''d feel the same way as the german bloke, sounds like he got of light if you ask me and your story keeps changing. If it bothers you that much then take your mate to the Police and file a report, and a great mate you would be standing in the shadows and let a mate cop it 5555 Besides all that I think you are only trolling

...I don't take my mate anywhere ...police, hospital or lawyer ...it's not my show ...it's up to him.

...ad homien ...kill the messenger seems to be the only answear from many ppl here about throwing attack victim out of Club Insomnia.

...read my posts in this thred ...and you'll see no changing.

...I don't take my mate anywhere ...police, hospital or lawyer ...it's not my show ...it's up to him.

good mate you are.

...ad homien ...kill the messenger seems to be the only answear from many ppl here about throwing attack victim out of Club Insomnia.

...read my posts in this thred ...and you'll see no changing.

Its not that we are trying to kill the messenger Ali, or defend Insomnia. But the thing your failing to see here is Insomnia had nothing to do with your mate getting head kicked or butted or whatever. The people that own the bars, and the staff cannot do anything to prevent someone losing their temper and throwing that initial first blow. Its usually after they see that it looks like there will be a problem that they get involved. As to throwing your mate out and the German as well, thats kind of standard practice at any bar, was like that when I was a bouncer. If police are going to get involved with an incident between 2 private parties, then its going to usually happen outside or away from the club, as bringing police into that club does nothing but create problems for them and ruin other peoples good times. And once your friend was out of the club, if he was attacked again, its not the fault of the club. I think most will agree with me here that this is the consensus.

where was security hiding when the condom broke with a freelancer in my hotel room! Its a disgrace, things are really going downhill in the security dept, I was left stranded without a condom! :P

Your last 6 cheques have bounced Bryan and I can no longer work for 3 serves of gai pad kapow a day.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Ali G is just a Wing Nut

Do not pay him any mind.

Oh yes and remember me never to run into him here.

TheBuzzard

:P

Ali. Ever thought about why no one takes you seriously. are you just a shit stirring troll

Good that someone finally tells deadman the truth :Hair_Out1:

large sig = small penis

Good that someone finally tells deadman the truth :)

Like he doesnt know yet :Hair_Out1:

Good that someone finally tells deadman the truth :unsure:

Like he doesnt know yet :D

just saw this thread! this has nothing to do with me!!! :P

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

just saw this thread! this has nothing to do with me!!! :unsure:

If the shoe fits :D

just saw this thread! this has nothing to do with me!!! :P

Why? :P

large sig = small penis

I am an an Aussie with a slight German accent. I went to school over there and I am fluent in German. I think I will do an allocution course so I will be able to speak 100% pure Aussie lingo, which is the only correct way of speaking good English.

When I speak Aussie the girls tell me they dislike Germans. When I visit a German bar in Naklua they tell me they only love Germans and dislike Poms, Aussies and especially Americans. Right now my speech is slurred after drinking Singha for most of the day. The Thai missus is fast asleep and I am talking to my dog. He always wags his tail and always seems happy to see me. Sometimes, when I'm in a bad mood or have a bad hangover, I kick him up the arse. He does not hold that against me and is very forgiving. At times I think thed dog and beer are my only good friends.

Fuck me, it's after midnight and time to go to bed. I will be sober when I wake up in the morning with a sore head. Not a great problem really. There is plenty of beer in the fridge and the missus knows how to cook bacon and eggs. Life is good.

Going back to the topic. What is all the fuss about a minor incident in a bar in Pattaya? That old fool carried on like a pork chop and deserved a biff. If someone annoys my missus he will get a good biff also. If some idiot starts taking pictures of me or the missus I would shove his camera right up his arse.

LOL..no mate, I wouldnt do something like that, wouldnt ever attack anyone without a solid reason..Ill stay away from your women till Im back in August-then ill go ballistic on them..lol

shit, that's funny as hell. we're 4 for 4. you have great taste in women, bro!

dont buy it. ..... sorry

ElCubanito's Diary Volume 1Trip Report Archives PART 1 - 22.NEW NUMBER! Coming soon! Pattaya May 25 - December 2010. 6 months Biatch!!! Lb hunting, Foursomes, MMF, Soi 6 Crawls.....lets do it!

• 3 weeks later...

if both parties were ejected then i think the security had done there job, what happens outside the club isnt for them to sort out. i would suggest if this guy couldnt defend himself then fair enough help him by trying to humor the other guy until the police come. security here isnt like in the uk where they have to do an intense training course to get a liscense. ive seen around 15 fights in Insomnia in over six months and none of them are over nothing so theres always two sides to a story.