Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Club Insomnia Pattaya attack victim denied police help

Ali G

A mate had an unpleasant experience last night at Club Insomnia Pattaya close to Walking Street. A german accent speaking steroid user attacked a senior citizen by head-kicking him out of the blue in the dim lighted discotec. The older man had severe headache afterwards and asked Insomnia security for police assistance to follow up this event.

Insomnia security asked the old man to forget this event and make friends with the german accent speaking attacker, which the old man denied and insisted on police help.

Then the Insomnia security took the old man by force and threw him out on the street ...and the german accent attacker ...which attacked the old man severly again, when he took photo of german's motorcycle's licence plates and the german for ID proof.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ali G

• Mr.DreamTransport

• Bitch Controller

• fantom477

well he's a senior citizen he shouldn't be in Insomnia anyways lol naa actually dont really know what to say execpt damm that suck

Sounds dubious to me...

"I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one." Jay Z, 99 Problems, The Black Album

Whilst this could be defamatory of the venue itself, did you witness this yourself or is it hearsay that your posting here?

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Why do 6 out of your 7 posts all start "my mate"? Does make one wonder as they have all been about attacking some business or other.

I am not saying your not telling the truth but either its not really "my mate" or you are repeating 2nd hand info and we all know how Chinese whispers work.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Post number 7... mate gets attacked in Insomnia hmmmmmmm......

If it is true then I am surprised, at least one of the security in Insomnia has connections with the police and is a throughly nice guy who takes his position seriously, I very much doubt he would have stood and let this happen unless there is a lot more to the story...

That said if it is true and he is German then that is inexcusable, wtf was he doing in there in the first place? I'm going to Mixx, no Germans there!

First off Ali, all your saying is some old guy got kicked in the head for no reason then thrown out of the club for no reason. I'm sorry but there has to be more to it then someone just kicking someone else in the head. Second, people are pretty laid back in LOS, a lot more then usual when they are in their home country. I had my hands on a few of my mates wives asses, unknowingly that they were my mates wives of course, and even they had a laugh about it. So if this did take place like you say, I would imagine the codger probably did a little more then just stand there minding his own business to bring it on, which again would be my guess for the reason he would've been thrown out. While there are two sides to every story, your not even giving us one complete story.

well he's a senior citizen he shouldn't be in insomnia anyways lol naa actually dont really know what to say execpt damm that suck

...where should senior citizens be? No discrimination against elderly ppl is in LOS.

Whilst this could be defamatory of the venue itself, did you witness this yourself or is it hearsay that your posting here?

...yes

Why do 6 out of your 7 posts all start "my mate"? Does make one wonder as they have all been about attacking some business or other.

I am not saying your not telling the truth but either its not really "my mate" or you are repeating 2nd hand info and we all know how Chinese whispers work.

white ...I've 2 topics in my PA postings now ...both about mates experience ...and I was at Insomnia.

Edited by Ali G

I OBJECT! :P

he's that old should'nt be out at 3am and beyond.second i've never seen anyone get worked over a Insomnia .me thank it's BShit

First off Ali, all your saying is some old guy got kicked in the head for no reason then thrown out of the club for no reason. I'm sorry but there has to be more to it then someone just kicking someone else in the head. Second, people are pretty laid back in LOS, a lot more then usual when they are in their home country. I had my hands on a few of my mates wives asses, unknowingly that they were my mates wives of course, and even they had a laugh about it. So if this did take place like you say, I would imagine the codger probably did a little more then just stand there minding his own business to bring it on, which again would be my guess for the reason he would've been thrown out. While there are two sides to every story, your not even giving us one complete story.

...well ...this german accent guy was hyper ...the oldy was moving through the crowd (un toxicated) and the attacker claimed he pushed him in the beginning ...then he hit the oldy in the head with his forehead ...which needed hospital treatment.

...this attacker attacked again outside ...because the oldie took photos of his bike & him for ID.

Edited by Ali G

he's that old should'nt be out at 3am and beyond.second i've never seen anyone get worked over a Insomnia .me thank it's BShit

why should he not be out at 3am thats discrimanation against us old timers,as for the german if its true atypical bully and yellow belly who only picks on people he knows he can beat.

if it's true or not, shit happens all over the world not much can be done now.

...well in my opinion ...why did the security throw the victim out of Insomnia? They asked him to make friends with the attacker and shake hands with him ...which the oldie denied.

the question is Insomnia is so crowded this so called German guy aTTacked this oldman out of the blue? and them went down stairs to follow his victim after he was kicked out of the club? why I don't get it?

the question is insomnia is so crowded this so called German guy aTTacked this oldman out of the blue? and them went down stairs to follow his victim after he was kicked out of the club? why I don't get it?

...both were thrown out ...first the victim ...then the attacker.

A mate had an unpleasant experience last night at Club Insomnia Pattaya close to Walking street. A german accent speaking steroid user attacked a senior citizen by head-kicking him out of the blue in the dim lighted discotec. The older man had severe headache afterwards and asked Insomnia security for police assistance to follow up this event.

Insomnia security asked the old man to forget this event and make friends with the german accent speaking attacker, which the old man denied and insisted on police help.

Then the Insomnia security took the old man by force and threw him out on the street ...and the german accent attacker ...which attacked the old man severly again, when he took photo of german's motorcycle's licence plates and the german for ID proof.

I am NOT defending or accusing anybody........but i do think that you should make up your mind, since you further down in the tread states on a question if you was there and witnesses the whole thing with the word:

YES.

So,what will it be???

Was it in fact you that was the witness or was it a mate????

And how come that you or your "mate" was just standing next to the assult both inside and outside of the place???

And why the hell did you not show some currage and get between the whole thing if it was so "bad"????

Regards:Matrix

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

AM JUST GLAD THEY DIDNT BRAKE HIS HIP LOL

A mate had an unpleasant experience last night at Club Insomnia Pattaya close to Walking street. A german accent speaking steroid user attacked a senior citizen by head-kicking him out of the blue in the dim lighted discotec. The older man had severe headache afterwards and asked Insomnia security for police assistance to follow up this event.

is Roidfreak out there beating up old dudes? :o

lol sorry, couldnt resist.

and stay away from my women, RF!!!! LOL!

is Roidfreak out there beating up old dudes? :o

lol sorry, couldnt resist.

and stay away from my women, RF!!!! LOL!

LOL..no mate, I wouldnt do something like that, wouldnt ever attack anyone without a solid reason..Ill stay away from your women till Im back in August-then ill go ballistic on them..lol

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

i will discuss this post with security tonight as i was in the club from opening until 4 am and didnt see or hear of such an event taking place, and from my vantage point i can see all the club and did not witness the event in question, plus i have a member of security on a radio link stood next to me all night, which i can verify was not alerted to such an event last night during my time there, and they are alerted to any and all incidents.

i am not saying at this minute in time that the event did not take place, but we do try to ensure the safety of all our customers regardless of age, sexuality(cough!), or gender. Our security are members of Thai police, army and navy and take their jobs very seriously, as has been correctly stated here they do thier job with a smile rather than a scowl.

So i will investigate and speak with the head of security tonight and post back a reply tomorrow.