Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

top of the line mobile kebabs/bbq soi LK Metro

striderman

Never said there was just one! But the one that this thread is about, who is by far the best and most consistent, is now set up on Soi LK as per my post.

yep i won't buy from the other ones.

he takes care to heat them properly and the last thing u want is part warmed chicken

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never said there was just one! But the one that this thread is about, who is by far the best and most consistent, is now set up on Soi LK as per my post.

"He", like the rest of them, just heats them up.

"He", like the rest of them, just heats them up.

but i have never had one that i have regretted later, and i've had a lot

I thought this thread was about kebabs not ladyboys

bad man !!

when i was first trying to get hold of these kebabs while drinking in the metro sports bar i asked the staff to keep an eye out and let me know when they saw it.

after several failures i came out one night having checked bin and there he was. when i challenged the girls as to why they not tell me, the answer was....................................."that not kebab that bbq" !!!!

Thats the guy Beam rings when we want some.

He drivers out to Silk Bar.

Guess he knows he can get 10+ quick sales.

Love em.

Lb

I have been jonesing for these shishkebabs ever sunce I read about them the first time last week.

I got back in town late last night from Cambodia. Hit LK at 10.30/ 11pm but sadly the guy was already gone.

I did manage to grab some on 2nd road just by Diana that were very similar. The guys had the sam selection but no label. I got two Tikkas. Pretty good. Nicely spiced but a bit dry. I will try again to get to the real source tonight. This has become my Holy Grail now. 555

The last couple of nights he hasn't been in Soi LK in the permanent spot. Maybe that has fallen through? Saw him last night about 8.30 outside triangle bar.

So it is back to chasing him around town or taking your chances with the other guys.

Damnit! Ok headed out now to see if I can catch him....

good luck i'm the OP  and i couldn't find him this evening

Denied again! Almost got hit by a damned motorbike on Soi Bukhao looking for this dude.

Most guys are out tonight looking for poon and I am looking for meat on a stick. Something must be wrong with me. 555

Denied again! Almost got hit by a damned motorbike on Soi Bukhao looking for this dude.

Most guys are out tonight looking for poon and I am looking for meat on a stick. Something must be wrong with me. 555

Should have went to New Plaza.

He needs a facebook page.

He's like a food truck in the U.S.

Someone needs to train him to dynamically publicize his location on the web.

If he marketed this well, he could have five carts. 

Tried calling the guy and the number works! But I could nto make head or tail of what he said. Just that he is on Soi Bukhao (I think)....

Tried calling the guy and the number works! But I could nto make head or tail of what he said. Just that he is on Soi Bukhao (I think)....

Could you say something like .... Come Boomerang I wait. (or whatever bar your at)

Lb

Missed him again!

Looked in LK Metro and by the Triangle but he wasn't there. However I found a nice consolation prize at the triangle: The Suckling Pig Cart.

For 200 Baht enough pork to feed a small family. Tender and juicy with nice smokey flavor. And the salsa that came with it was lovely, more a Mexican taste than Thai. Highly recommended!

The BBQ guy called me just as I came home with my dinner in tow. Will call him again tomorrow to coordinate. I will not be denied my shishkebabs.

Number for the Pig Cart is in the foto. 

20150820_180810.jpg

20150820_183323.jpg

i had two last night. the best ones come from a guy and his missus and quite often they have their small child with them.

i'm addicted!!

I know the 2 you're talking about they pull up at the bar on Beach Rd end of Soi 8 ,excellent kebabs, i got 2 for 90 Bhat

Could you say something like .... Come Boomerang I wait. (or whatever bar your at)

Lb

I'd feel bad making the guy come all the way just to sell me 2 sticks.

Found him!

I had my girl call his cell and it turns out he is on Soi Passand every night from 6 PM on.

I got 2 Tikkas, 2 Mex Porks, and 2 Spicy Chickens. Figured I'd stock some in the fridge for when I wake up tomorrow as well. 

Tikkas were amazing. Really well cooked and not too dry. Perfect spicing. 

Mex Pork was OK. A little chewy and bland. But still pretty tasty.

Spicy Chickens were also very good. Smoky and a little less subtle spice than the Tikkas.

I will be back for the Tikkas for sure!  

20150822_201013.jpg

20150822_204347 (1).jpg

I'm sitting on my couch in Perth, Oz at 11.30pm watching the cricket on the TV and absolutely salivating at the pics on this thread on my iPad....God I want 3 tikkas right now!

Soi Passand? Where is that?

Yes I did not  know that one either so was confused when he was telling me "passan - passan" on the phone. 555

It is the street with the beer bar complex in the middle island just up the road from Central festival going towards Central road.  THE opposite side of central Road is Soi 8.

Look for "Puy Beer Bar" on google maps and you will find it. His stand is right there.

Archived