IGNORED

Pattaya BBQ 49 Baht ribs Restaurant

The food looks good indeed. Ofcourse the portion will be small as for that kind of money you won't get a huge plate with ribs ofcourse, keeping in mind that ribs do cost +- 140 Baht / kilo in Lotus !

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like an awesome place to go when bar/gogo crawling....will definitely visit in March!

Cheers :Grin3:

• 2 weeks later...

the OP and i ate there again this evening (they do not open till 17 00 hrs ) and he was well happy with the 10 bone ribs he ordered + chicken wings. i had 2 chicken skewers and a coke will post a pic tomorrow.

I ate there the other week; it's okay for a cheap snack but as someone said, the ribs are boiled first or something. They are a lot like the ribs when Maccas have McRibs on - kinda, legally definable as ribs, but not ribs as such, IMO. Of course, real steakhouse style ribs are a lot more expensive in Pattaya, like at Lone Star or wherever (not that I was too impressed with Lone Star). 

So, my call, well cheap, and okay for a snack but not a real rib meal.

Wow thanks for this review.

I will keep it in mind next holiday.

Just saw your YouTube vid on the street BBQ ribs....where abouts was the stand please?? They looked great.

I'm the one who said they are boiled or steamed first. Having said that, he does a really good job--they are the best ribs in Pattaya to me, vastly superior to the ribs at Lone Star, and much cheaper too. I eat there at least once a week. It's one of the best deals on western food in Pattaya as far as I'm concerned. I can't recommend it highly enough.

20140211_170917_resized_by_AVG_Image_Shrinker.jpg20140211_171233_resized_by_AVG_Image_Shrinker.jpg20140211_171310_resized_by_AVG_Image_Shrinker.jpg

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Just saw your YouTube vid on the street BBQ ribs....where abouts was the stand please?? They looked great.

They were awesome especially in my semi drunken state.

They there near the entrance to the first Simon Beer Bar complex on Walking Street but I've only seen them a couple times unfortunately.

When I do see them I make sure I get some.

But I also want to try the ones in this thread as I love good ribs. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

while the meat man from the US of A ordered the big ribs i had opted for 2 chicken kebabs which was what i was expecting but this is what showed up

feb 5 155_800x528.jpg

2 plates ! inc my coke 118 bht, cannot argue with that

chicken kebaps and hot wings look delicious...I will try this place for sure

I just got take away and doubled up.

One rack of ribs and one chicken kebob. So that's an order of fries, an order of butter rice and two orders of cole slaw. All of that cost a whopping 138 baht.

And it was awesome.

It's really one of the best deals in Pattaya right now. I'm going tonight to get some more ribs if I can get off my duff.

It's really one of the best deals in Pattaya right now. I'm going tonight to get some more ribs if I can get off my duff.

nope just went by closed back open tomorrow

babydollsaddict.gif

Lucky I didn't go. :) I went today though. I got the phone number too. 0903595676

Now people can check if they're open. :)

Lucky I didn't go. :) I went today though. I got the phone number too. 0903595676<br /><br />Now people can check if they're open. :)

good thinking thanks

babydollsaddict.gif

Guys this is my 7th trip to pattaya and I sampled maybe 70 different restaurants till today.believe me this place has the best performance/price ratio in town.I ordered BBQ ribs,chicken wings,extra plate of french fries and chicken skewers also a coke.total damage 186baht.and all food was delicious.

My favorite is chicken skewers.chicken breast marinated with lemon and black pepper+green pepper+onion+tomatoes with delicious butter rice just for 49 baht.believe me just rice should be 49baht.

And what shocked me most is this place serves lousiana hot sauce.it is my favorite sauce imported from usa and only sold in big c.small bottle is 55baht and I have been desperately searching for a restaurant serving this sauce.I could not find it in restaurants,pubs 10 times expensive then this place

Only con about this restaurant is portions are small but I think owner cam barely profit 10 baht a meal.so it is not important.after I finished I go and spoke with the boss and thanked him for food quality and prices and especially for serving lousiana hot sauce

I got takeaway again last night and he wasn't making the kabobs for some reason. I didn't ask why.

I'd thought about those fecking things for 3 or 4 days.

Guys this is my 7th trip to pattaya and I sampled maybe 70 different restaurants till today.believe me this place has the best performance/price ratio in town.I ordered BBQ ribs,chicken wings,extra plate of french fries and chicken skewers also a coke.total damage 186baht.and all food was delicious.

My favorite is chicken skewers.chicken breast marinated with lemon and black pepper+green pepper+onion+tomatoes with delicious butter rice just for 49 baht.believe me just rice should be 49baht.

And what shocked me most is this place serves lousiana hot sauce.it is my favorite sauce imported from usa and only sold in big c.small bottle is 55baht and I have been desperately searching for a restaurant serving this sauce.I could not find it in restaurants,pubs 10 times expensive then this place

Only con about this restaurant is portions are small but I think owner cam barely profit 10 baht a meal.so it is not important.after I finished I go and spoke with the boss and thanked him for food quality and prices and especially for serving lousiana hot sauce

I are there last night and that sauce is amazing.

2014-02-16 19.41.21 (Small).jpg2014-02-16 19.41.34 (Small).jpg

Thanks for the tip on where I can find it. 

A nice place for sure and a very nice couple running it. It is excellent value and my Thai wife loves the place.

You guys need to try the Blazing Saddles Beans. 

2014-02-16 19.18.09 (Small).jpg

Got  to love them Ribs.

2014-02-16 19.04.01 (Small).jpg

Please patronize this place--if they go out of business, I'll cry. I'll literally cry.

The phone number to check if they're open again: 0903595676

You guys need to try the Blazing Saddles Beans.

Gotta be REAL careful with beans!

Thanks for this thread I've seen the place and been waiting to hear something about it ,I'll try it tonight.

I didn't try this place but had some decent ribs of a street cart outside tesco lotus soi baukhao 50bt for a decent amount

Archived