IGNORED

Pattaya BBQ 49 Baht ribs Restaurant

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks good  BUT..........How can someone sell this food for less that $2.00. It is impossible unless the ribs are from a large dog or some other similar animal. They cant be pork or beef ribs. I remain skeptical.  but that is just MHO.

why not go and try before making such stupid comments

It looks good BUT..........How can someone sell this food for less that $2.00. It is impossible unless the ribs are from a large dog or some other similar animal. They cant be pork or beef ribs. I remain skeptical. but that is just MHO.

they are pork ribs <br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

What a great review thanks very much love me ribs so will drop in soon

It looks good BUT..........How can someone sell this food for less that $2.00. It is impossible unless the ribs are from a large dog or some other similar animal. They cant be pork or beef ribs. I remain skeptical. but that is just MHO.

Under $2.000 ribs is for 3 bones only,not for the ribs you see on the plates.Thank you guys for visiting our restaurant.I'm the

proud owner.Due to the increased popularity of our ribs,we'll be rising our prices now!!!

Under $2.000 ribs is for 3 bones only,not for the ribs you see on the plates.Thank you guys for visiting our restaurant.I'm the

proud owner.Due to the increased popularity of our ribs,we'll be rising our prices now!!!

:huh:

Due to the increased popularity of our ribs,we'll be rising our prices now!!!

That's not very fair! 

I haven't tried them yet. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

To the Owner - why not deal with the point about small sides?

Also remember you are in expat land in that location and they are your bread and butter

PA is a very small part of your business day in and day out

So before you put your prices up make sure your portions also reflect the increased cost - I have never minded paying a decent price for decent portions

Also do you have any straight up bbq chicken or spicy bbq chicken - Nandos style Peri Peri?

Good luck I for one think its a nice little niche you are hitting there

Under $2.000 ribs is for 3 bones only,not for the ribs you see on the plates.Thank you guys for visiting our restaurant.I'm the<br />proud owner.Due to the increased popularity of our ribs,we'll be rising our prices now!!!

<br /><br />LOL I like it . If you really are the owner I'll make it a point to visit the place ... <br /><br /><br />I guess people feel better if they paid 4 -7$ instead of 2$ LOL

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Nothing short of perfection will do for some. You get the feeling they'd die if they couldn't have a moan. Someone puts on a good cheap deal, but no, the sides are too small. Put on a Chinese meal and you get two pages about having to shell out a bit of loose change for rice. Put on free food and people will complain that it's gone cold or the fucking cottage pie ran out. Makes you wonder why anyone would bother to promote a business here.

I feel better now.

Gotcha 5555

I was just kidding guys.I'm not the owner and I apologize.

My point was,when someone advertises a business,and they get increased business,

sooner or later they will do just that. So don't show up at once.Take your time.On the other hand we are thankful for OP.

I'm sorry if I offended some of you,But thought everyone will get it as a joke.

I'm sorry if I offended some of you,But thought everyone will get it as a joke.

<br /><br />That was some funny shit !!! Lmao .

Ate there tonight. The TGF and I both liked our food and when I ordered a beer they didn't have and the GF a Coke zero the waiter walked over to 7-11 and got us one. Definitely be back.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Had a meal there tonight

3 rib sampler - with rice and coleslaw - perfectly adequate

Only criticism is they need to provide better serviettes and definitely wet towels at the end of the meal - ribs can get messy

Others will like the idea that you can take your own alcoholic drinks

Will return

They need to replace the coleslaw with half a corn cob. And does anyone know if the baked potato (an extra side you can order) comes with sour cream?

I finally got around to checking this place out tonight.

Good ribs, no doubt about it, but nothing to write home about if you are a true BBQ ribs fan.

It's reported in this thread that the sides are small. In reality, the sides are almost non-existent. 

Slaw: 3 bites.

Fries: About 1/3 of an order of small fries at McDonalds.

I ordered the biggest rack of ribs -- 10 -- and I was still hungry when I finished.

It' a decent place for a snack, but certainly no place to go for a meal.

The market for a good rib joint in Pattaya remains wide open.

I finally got around to checking this place out tonight.

Good ribs, no doubt about it, but nothing to write home about if you are a true BBQ ribs fan.

It's reported in this thread that the sides are small. In reality, the sides are almost non-existent.

Slaw: 3 bites.

Fries: About 1/3 of an order of small fries at McDonalds.

I ordered the biggest rack of ribs -- 10 -- and I was still hungry when I finished.

It' a decent place for a snack, but certainly no place to go for a meal.

The market for a good rib joint in Pattaya remains wide open.

Then why dont you open one so that you may earn enough money to fuck in patts forever

SM-N9000Q cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Then why dont you open one so that you may earn enough money to fuck in patts forever<br /><br />SM-N9000Q cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

uh that was random . LOL !

• 2 weeks later...

The best and thorough review of a restaurant ever! Definitely a place to take a peek at. Thanks

I agree with Pattaya_Brian. Not exceptional, but good value and reminds you what good ribs taste like.

He boils or steams them and then finishes them on the grill--that's a real no-no to a barbecue connoisseur.

Having said that, I'll be back at least once a week while it stays this quality.

Archived