IGNORED

Pattaya BBQ 49 Baht ribs Restaurant

Did he also say it will be take-away only?

looking at the seating today, that would be a no................

jan 30 016 (Custom).JPG

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let us know opening hours and new menu. They used to close randomly

very true.

a menu has appeared but i had forgotten  to charge my camera battery and as i took his pic it went to sleep

feb 1 029 (Custom).JPG

very true.

a menu has appeared but i had forgotten  to charge my camera battery and as i took his pic it went to sleep

attachicon.giffeb 1 029 (Custom).JPG

you have 3 OEM batteries for the camera you did not take a spare with you ?

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

you have 3 OEM batteries for the camera you did not take a spare with you ?

forgot

I hope someone is near by with a camera when they move the wires from the old pole to the new pole.

Will be very interesting to see how it's done without interrupting any service. As said before "TIT"

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I hope someone is near by with a camera when they move the wires from the old pole to the new pole.

Will be very interesting to see how it's done without interrupting any service. As said before "TIT"

LeoTex

was gonna be this wednesday but delayed

I hope someone is near by with a camera when they move the wires from the old pole to the new pole.Will be very interesting to see how it's done without interrupting any service. As said before "TIT"LeoTex

Staying at DE, on Sunday we got a notice that said that we would be without power all day Wednesday. Yesterday we received a notice that the power outage would be delayed because the heavy equipment needed for the cut over was not available. TiT

• 2 weeks later...

Is this open again? Walked past a couple days ago... shut :(

It's open.

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Is this open again? Walked past a couple days ago... shut :(

Open, but seem to be closing all day Mondays now.

Also, although they say they are open to 10pm, I have found they stop cooking around 9.30pm.

Sorry guys i know its been explained many times but since i have never been in that area is it possible to show the location on a map? I am staying in pattaya at the moment and would like to go there....

Kenjataimu thank you so much. I see that my hotel is only 5 minutes from there. I know were ill be eating tonight!!

Archived