IGNORED

I've been and gone and done it!

PattayaPete

Well after some soul searching and wondering if my head has a screw or two loose, it look like I’m back in the bar business. I signed a deal on Friday and I am now the proud proprietor of what is to become the Pattaya Beer Garden.

The location really is superb and I’ve already spent quite a few hours just sitting on the balcony of my new bar sipping a few cold ones and contemplating the future. The location is just before the beginning of Walking Street on Beach Rd, behind the Siren Beer Bar complex.

269697-128.jpg

269697-129.jpg

Pictures from the beach. It’s the part with the red and yellow roof.

I’d like to thank everyone for the invaluable feedback and specially the three hundred odd people who did the survey I put up last week. It was really interesting to see the results and lots of people left really useful comments as well. It was all very much appreciated.

The biggest age group who took the survey were the 55+ who represented 34%, 45-54 were 32%, 35-44 were 26%, 25-34 were 6% and 18-24 were just 1%. Sixty two percent of respondents had visited Pattaya more than 10 times. Obviously some hard core experience amongst us.

One of the most interesting things for me was the times people said they would visit. Twelve percent went for 9am – 12 midday, 53% for Noon – 3pm, 71% for 3pm to 7pm and 40% 7pm – midnight. Only 2% said they would never visit. Ninety three percent said they thought the Beer garden was a good idea with just 3% saying it was a bad idea, so that’s all very heartening.

Some of the music questions were a laugh. Not surprisingly I suppose the Beatles and the Rolling Stones were the most popular and a lot of results were skewed by country of origin. Not many Americans seem to know The Arctic Monkeys while many Brits and Euros were not familiar with the Ramones. Two point three percent claimed to have never heard of the Beatles. Anyway it will all help me to make some important decisions about the music so thanks again.

I am sure many of you will be pleased to know I will NOT be starting a new forum to support the bar. I think we have quite enough in Pattaya already and anyway it’s more fun and less work posting on some one else’s forum. There is a website under construction at www.pattayabeergarden.com. There is not much there yet but I have already started a blog which is going to document the process of getting a bar up and running. Lot’s of people ask about that so hopefully it will be interesting reading for some. It's very much under construction at the moment so please don't expect much.

I’ll leave you with a few pics of the bar and the work that has already started to whip it into shape

269697-130.jpg

The entrance walkway between the Siren Beer Bar and the Pumping Station near the entrance to Walking Street.

269697-131.jpg

These were designed as food stations for a food court. Demolition started yesterday and in a week or so there will be a brand new bar occupying this space.

269697-132.jpg

One of the three balconys surrounding the bar. One balcony is always in shade and the sea breeze makes for a very pleasant place to sit and contemplate the world.

269697-133.jpg

Nice view!

269697-134.jpg

Balcony number 2

269697-135.jpg

This is balcony number 3.

269697-136.jpg

Another view of the food stations – soon to be a big bar.

269697-137.jpg

This is the other bar, near the entrance which the girls might like to sit at while watching the handsome farangs arrive.

269697-138.jpg

The toilets are brand new as is the rest of the building.

269697-139.jpg

Work started yesterday demolishing what I don’t need.

269697-140.jpg

Progress in destruction is quick

269697-141.jpg

This is the start of what will be an open kitchen

269697-142.jpg

By three o’clock today I had a very big empty space waiting to be filled.

I am desperately looking for staff now so if you know anyone interested in being a cook, waitress, cashier or bar tender tell them to give me a yell at [email protected]. We will be running a strictly no lady drink or bar fine policy for the staff so you will be safe to send your girlfriend along. Wages will be generous by Pattaya standards.

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• todder

• PattayaPete

• LongPlay

• timorno

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice location, you can sure i'll pop by for a beer or 2. When's it looking to open? I'm over from the 25th April.

Not too sure if this will work though

"We will be running a strictly no lady drink or bar fine policy for the staff so you will be safe to send your girlfriend along."

The girls are there to make money, the guys to get laid!

Good luck with your new business pete, looks quite nice and I'll definately pop in for a few cold ones next trip. But you sure the lady policy is a good thing?

large sig = small penis

Pete a great location and I'm looking forward to having many beers and pulling a few stunners for my personal pleasure in your new location good luck and I wish you all the best with your new venture you will certainly have my custom. :D:Busted:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Good luck with the bar mate when you planing on opening?will be poping in for sure.

Good luck with you new venture, I guess the no ladydrink/barfine policy only aplies to the cook, waitress, cashier or bar tender, am I correct?

You might want to put a link to Addicts on the website too, to drum up interest....

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Best of luck with the venture mate...Will defo pop in when it is up and running

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Great location and I'm sure to be along from time to time.. :D Good luck.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Good luck PattayaPete with the new venture :D

Looks like a very good location and a very good premises.

Maybe you might consider providing us with the odd progress report.

I would certainly be interested in seeing how things progress.

Its great to be in at the start of something new like this and I will certainly visit.

Well done :Busted:

Cheers

AronJoseph

Many a day, shall we rest in the clay!

2892970184_91050afce6_m.jpg

Ban Chang Dance Contest (Trip Report)

Congrats on your new venture mate... It certainly has loads of potential... Really looking forward to supping a cold Sprite whilst catching some rays on one of your balcony's... maybe even with a girl or two by my side!!!! Im there already!

Great ! The Beergarden is on my list to visit when i'm in Pat in august , great location , good luck and success to you :D

Bg

all the very best with you venture, you can be sure i will be in over christmas to spend some of my hard earned bahts...

Without a family a rich man is very poor

that is prime location great spot cant wait to c the result of it all congratulation pete

Well after some soul searching and wondering if my head has a screw or two loose, it look like I’m back in the bar business. I signed a deal on Friday and I am now the proud proprietor of what is to become the Pattaya Beer Garden.

The location really is superb and I’ve already spent quite a few hours just sitting on the balcony of my new bar sipping a few cold ones and contemplating the future. The location is just before the beginning of Walking Street on Beach Rd, behind the Siren Beer Bar complex.

269744-1.jpg

269744-2.jpg

Pictures from the beach. It’s the part with the red and yellow roof.

I’d like to thank everyone for the invaluable feedback and specially the three hundred odd people who did the survey I put up last week. It was really interesting to see the results and lots of people left really useful comments as well. It was all very much appreciated.

The biggest age group who took the survey were the 55+ who represented 34%, 45-54 were 32%, 35-44 were 26%, 25-34 were 6% and 18-24 were just 1%. Sixty two percent of respondents had visited Pattaya more than 10 times. Obviously some hard core experience amongst us.

One of the most interesting things for me was the times people said they would visit. Twelve percent went for 9am – 12 midday, 53% for Noon – 3pm, 71% for 3pm to 7pm and 40% 7pm – midnight. Only 2% said they would never visit. Ninety three percent said they thought the Beer garden was a good idea with just 3% saying it was a bad idea, so that’s all very heartening.

Some of the music questions were a laugh. Not surprisingly I suppose the Beatles and the Rolling Stones were the most popular and a lot of results were skewed by country of origin. Not many Americans seem to know The Arctic Monkeys while many Brits and Euros were not familiar with the Ramones. Two point three percent claimed to have never heard of the Beatles. Anyway it will all help me to make some important decisions about the music so thanks again.

I am sure many of you will be pleased to know I will NOT be starting a new forum to support the bar. I think we have quite enough in Pattaya already and anyway it’s more fun and less work posting on some one else’s forum. There is a website under construction at www.pattayabeergarden.com. There is not much there yet but I have already started a blog which is going to document the process of getting a bar up and running. Lot’s of people ask about that so hopefully it will be interesting reading for some. It's very much under construction at the moment so please don't expect much.

I’ll leave you with a few pics of the bar and the work that has already started to whip it into shape

269744-3.jpg

The entrance walkway between the Siren Beer Bar and the Pumping Station near the entrance to Walking Street.

269744-4.jpg

These were designed as food stations for a food court. Demolition started yesterday and in a week or so there will be a brand new bar occupying this space.

269744-5.jpg

One of the three balconys surrounding the bar. One balcony is always in shade and the sea breeze makes for a very pleasant place to sit and contemplate the world.

269744-6.jpg

Nice view!

269744-7.jpg

Balcony number 2

269744-8.jpg

This is balcony number 3.

269744-9.jpg

Another view of the food stations – soon to be a big bar.

269744-10.jpg

This is the other bar, near the entrance which the girls might like to sit at while watching the handsome farangs arrive.

269744-11.jpg

The toilets are brand new as is the rest of the building.

269744-12.jpg

Work started yesterday demolishing what I don’t need.

269744-13.jpg

Progress in destruction is quick

269744-14.jpg

This is the start of what will be an open kitchen

269744-15.jpg

By three o’clock today I had a very big empty space waiting to be filled.

I am desperately looking for staff now so if you know anyone interested in being a cook, waitress, cashier or bar tender tell them to give me a yell at [email protected]. We will be running a strictly no lady drink or bar fine policy for the staff so you will be safe to send your girlfriend along. Wages will be generous by Pattaya standards.

Looks like things are taking shape in your bar..it looks great i thought from the pictures and is gonna be a very large bar..i will be dropping by on my trip in october for a few beers for sure..looks like my kinda bar some place to relax and have a few drinks with some nice company around you..all the best and hope all things goes well in the near future..

I will be in town late this next week!!! I will come by just to see how it is forming up!!

Great location, and the best of luck. However, I suspect no luck will be needed, this is exactly what is needed in this area,,, you should be stuffed with people all day long.

It will be an interesting test and observation to see if the freelancers take to the place in the same way they do in BKK... they start around noon, and go all afternoon. But it seems not a really busy place after around 8pm or 9pm. I would imagine that Pattaya is different in that respect, with the FL's from the beach finding a place like this, I expect to see you full all day long.......

PP: Good on you mate:

Will make sure to stop in and imbibe during my 3 month stay late in the year. Congratulations on the decision and best of luck with the venture.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Congratulations on your new venture, i wish you the very best success. Will pop in to see the new place when i arrive in April. If you need any help with the ladies interviews (auditions) i would gladly offer my services free of charge :o

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

Great location, you seem to know what your doing and have a great plan, the early closing will probably be a bonus as well for you, as guys will be out earlier. I will be sure to drop in May, and will spead the word too. Good Luck.

Congratulations, that does look like a very good spot! It sounds like you were itching to get back in the bar business and finally found what you wanted.

I'll be there in May and will defintily pop in a few times. I still think it would be nice to be open for breakfast, have coffee, maybe watch the TV or read the paper and if there are freelancers there that early, that might work too.. I go down to Baywatch, so not much further to your place and you can't beat the view.

I think you might be able to build up a nice rotation of freelancers in time. After a while, it gets a little tired seeing the same girls in the same bars or go go's, so in a bar like the beergarden, seeing different freelancers every day sounds appealing, as long as the quality is above the typical daytime beachroad freelancer, which I am very sure you are looking for.

Again, good luck!

Edited by mailman

Am over 15th - 29th April with TGF.

Will call in, and I hope it all works out ok.

Good location, can get us all before we venture up Walking.