IGNORED

I've been and gone and done it!

PattayaPete

good luck with the bar mate, looks great i will defo be in for a few beers at the end of the month, i love daytime drinking, and this looks like just the place to do it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• todder

• PattayaPete

• LongPlay

• MIGHTYONE

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pete,

First can I wish you everu success in your new venture, you say you are in for the long haul and I wish you every success and please don't take anything I ask or say the wrong way. I have owned 2 bars in England and understand the difficulties involved in the bar trade if only in a different country.

You have a decent following from the forums and will gain plenty of customers. Is that going to be enough because passing trade will not be easy?

Looking at the lovely sunshine in the pictures at midnight in dreary England makes me think I would love to settle down for a few hours tomorrow afternoon sharing a few beers with you!! However once I arrive in Pattaya things change, my first thoughts are not sunshine and not the great host Pattaya Pete. I can go to Spain sunshine and great hosts.

When I wake up at 3pm in Pattaya I do not think of catching an hour or 2 in the sun. When I am roaming at 9pm my first worry is not decent food or nice tiolets.

I know I will have great intentions of visiting but they will go out the window unless I know there is a decent supply of girls in your bar. I am only being honest and basing this on my many previous visits.

Hope this turns into a nice freelancer pick-up joint and is not filled with the scum of beachroad.

large sig = small penis

I'm happy to provide progress reports but I'll not be offended if the Mods tell me to lay off either. The no bar fine no lady drinks means the staff will not be available for socializing. They are there to provide good service. On the other hand the freelancers will I am sure, be very sociable.

I think that's it - thanks once again for the encouragement, it's very heartening.

Pete

Keep them coming. This board has always encouraged bar and business owners to promote their ventures!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Pete,

First can I wish you everu success in your new venture, you say you are in for the long haul and I wish you every success and please don't take anything I ask or say the wrong way. I have owned 2 bars in England and understand the difficulties involved in the bar trade if only in a different country.

You have a decent following from the forums and will gain plenty of customers. Is that going to be enough because passing trade will not be easy?

Looking at the lovely sunshine in the pictures at midnight in dreary England makes me think I would love to settle down for a few hours tomorrow afternoon sharing a few beers with you!! However once I arrive in Pattaya things change, my first thoughts are not sunshine and not the great host Pattaya Pete. I can go to Spain sunshine and great hosts.

When I wake up at 3pm in Pattaya I do not think of catching an hour or 2 in the sun. When I am roaming at 9pm my first worry is not decent food or nice tiolets.

I know I will have great intentions of visiting but they will go out the window unless I know there is a decent supply of girls in your bar. I am only being honest and basing this on my many previous visits.

i have got to disagree with you there, as a two week millionaire, after a good night out, and a session with a girl, the next day i have a breakfast, then i like to catch a bit of sun, and have a few beers, without girls is not a problem. there is plenty of time for that later in the day.

yes at night it would be better if there are girls, but it's not a problem in the day.

good luck with this pete it certanly does look a nice place for an afternoon drink and if like the beir garden in bkk you can get some decent girls in during the day it wil be a huge sucsess as there is nowhere like that in the centre of patts

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

i have got to disagree with you there, as a two week millionaire, after a good night out, and a session with a girl, the next day i have a breakfast, then i like to catch a bit of sun, and have a few beers, without girls is not a problem. there is plenty of time for that later in the day.

yes at night it would be better if there are girls, but it's not a problem in the day.

I may spend an afternoon in the sun myself a couple of times. I know we cannot shag or pull girls 24/7. However I may have all the intentions in the world of meeting up with Pete, but in the end, will I go to his bar at 2/3pm – Maybe, but everything seems such hard work in the afternoons in Pats, well for me anyway and I will probably end up at the pool with a cocktail.

What I am trying to get across is that I still think girls are important any time of the day. Soi 7 is great drinking soi in the afternoons but which bar is busiest every single day – Eagle Bar! Why?

I am sure Pete as a new owner will welcome discussion like this and now I will make more of an effort to get off my arse in 2 weeks and pay a visit lol.

Great idea Pete. Good luck. I am sure you will do fine. For me when I go out to a bar I like to see girls around. It doesn't matter whether I intend to pull or not. I just like having a nice thing to look at every once in a while.

I may spend an afternoon in the sun myself a couple of times. I know we cannot shag or pull girls 24/7. However I may have all the intentions in the world of meeting up with Pete, but in the end, will I go to his bar at 2/3pm – Maybe, but everything seems such hard work in the afternoons in Pats, well for me anyway and I will probably end up at the pool with a cocktail.

What I am trying to get across is that I still think girls are important any time of the day. Soi 7 is great drinking soi in the afternoons but which bar is busiest every single day – Eagle Bar! Why?

I am sure Pete as a new owner will welcome discussion like this and now I will make more of an effort to get off my arse in 2 weeks and pay a visit lol.

i agree with you about the eagle bar being busy,it is my usual daytime drinking bar, but i think the main reason it is so busy is the price of the beer, cheapest on the soi. the quality of girls has gone downhill in my opinion.

i would much rather drink at the pattaya beer garden with a nice sea breeze, but the price for my daytime drinking is important, maybe some kind of special offer would be good,like buy 3 get a 4th free.

Happy Hour ..... Yes, the girls are important, but the main reason is :Drink4: Hour!

One of the things I really like about the place is the inside and outside areas. The way I see it working is that the girls will concentrate on guys sitting at the main bar in the inside area. There is a great spot right by the door where they can sit and inspect the arriving farang and display their attributes as well. Once a hook up is made then a move to the outside tables if not a beeline for the nearest ST room would be a go.

For those just looking for a nice drinking spot or a quick bite to eat at reasonable prices, the outside balcony area is ideal and you won't be hassled by the ladies. You can still see them though so a simple smile will probably ensure some company arrives in short order.

We will be doing a lot of promotion work to get the word out among the girls. Like you I think our success in attracting freelancers will be the deciding factor for the success of the bar. It's important and we will put a lot of effort into it.

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

I hope you will be open sometime in the last half of this month....and I will stop by. Sound great for an afternoon hang out spot.

>>Music and music volume is a constant issue with all bars. As I said before the music will be Rock

>>with a heavy leaning to the 80s and 90s but some of the best rock from the 60s, 70s and 2000s

>>as well. No rap, girly pop or hip hop but a little bit of reggae and a few heavier rock tracks as well.

WONDERFUL!! My kinda place definitely. I'm coming over in May .. Woohooo! Hope your beer/drink prices will be reasonable.

The lack of decent places to meet free lancers was one of the very few reasons why anyone would still think Bangkok was better than Pattaya. There is now even less reason to visit Bangkok.

I think if you tried and replicated some of the successful features of the beer garden in BKK then you will be on to a winner

Low music - so can talk

Low drink prices - so free lancers can afford to come there

Many seats

Brightly lit so you can see what you are getting

I think there could be problems in terms of opposition from existing bars - one of the reasons why previous attempts have failed.

What an awesome location!!! Looks like a perfect spot for afternoon drinks, right on the water. Will definitely stop in when I'm there in November. See you then. All the best.

Went there to have a look around this afternoon. Its an impressive size and good location. High ceilings and open on three sides so should be nice and cool with a sea breeze blowing through. Best of luck Pete, see you again on opening night.

Pity ill miss the opening nite leave on the 20th....great place though saw you today,ill just ve to wait till next time.

good luck im sure it ll be a hit with PAs :Laugh1:

chawp liia hoy maak maak

Pity ill miss the opening nite leave on the 20th....great place though saw you today,ill just ve to wait till next time.

good luck im sure it ll be a hit with PAs :CumOnFace:

when is the opening night?