Villa Panalee, 500 baht

Mercure hotel, 500 baht

Eastin Soi 8 1000 baht if not with you at check-in

Whitehouse Condotel  500 baht

Sunshine hotel, 500 baht

Dynasty Inn, 300 baht

Siam@Siam 1000 baht

hotels that won't allow 18-19 year old girls:

Areca  (someone is now saying they don't have this policy, can others confirm?)

Intimate

Sunbeam

LK Empress (can anyone confirm?)

The Nature View hotel recently responded to my email inquiry with their policies, pasted below, #7 indicates a $THB 200 for a 2nd guest.

The way I read this is no charge for 1st guest, but + $B200 for the 2nd guest, I've never been there so I don't know if this is enforced, and can't answer about what their age restrictions are.

Terms & Condition :
  1. Hotel's check in time 13:00 pm. and check out time 12:00 pm.(noon).
  2. Late check out after 12:00 pm.(noon) is subject to be charged, please contact our front desk staff for room availability.
  3. Free safety box is available at front desk.
  4. Free WiFi in all rooms, public area and swimming pool area.
  5. All rooms are king size bed (double bed).
  6. The offer is net price and for room only not included breakfast.
  7. The third person will be cost 200 thb/night and extra bed will be cost 300 thb/night.
  8. Housekeeping department is close at 17:00 pm. We will change only towel and refill complimentary drinking water after that time.
      Please contact front desk staff or dial "100"
  9. Cancellation must be made at least 1 day before arrival.
 10. Some charge will be applied by the front office department for the damage of hotel's belongings in your room.

Sabai hotels up on soi 1 and 2   500 baht

April Suites 500 baht

August Suites 500 baht

Intimate  1000 baht

lk empress 500 baht

lk renaissance 500 baht

Eastiny seven 500 baht

Areca  500 baht 

Villa Panalee, 500 baht

Mercure Hotel, 500 baht

Eastin Soi 8 1000 baht if not with you at check-in

Whitehouse Condotel  500 baht

Sunshine Hotel, 500 baht

Dynasty Inn, 300 baht

Siam@Siam 1000 baht

Hotels that won't allow 18-19 year old girls:

Areca  (someone is now saying they don't have this policy, can others confirm?)

Intimate

Sunbeam

LK Empress (can anyone confirm?)

I haven't stayed in all of the hotels listed but I have stayed in about half. Just to be clear to those who may be joining the thread for the first time, the joiner fee referred to is in many cases for a second joiner, the first being without charge (eg April, August and all the Sabai Group properties).

I haven't stayed in all of the hotels listed but I have stayed in about half. Just to be clear to those who may be joining the thread for the first time, the joiner fee referred to is in many cases for a second joiner, the first being without charge (eg April, August and all the Sabai Group properties).

yep, to be even more clear, the charge is for when you have two guests visiting at the same time... 

I am trying a new place for my first three nights of my upcoming trip, At Mind... Hoping they don't try to ding me...

• 2 weeks later...

When you guys mean fee for "second girl", does it mean you have to pay even if the girls are not with you at the same time? Let's say you bring a girl ST in the afternoon and another for LT before midnight, do they charge 500b for the LT girl?

Living the dream!

LK empress have both 500 thb joiner fee and 20yo rule but easy to avoid as long as you dont use the lifts near reception. there are lifts near the restaurant and lifts near family mart where you can avoid this. problem solved.

Whitehouse has no age restriction :GoldenSmile1: , but as noted, charges for 2nd hottie. If dog   :SoWhat1: no charge. 55555 

When you guys mean fee for "second girl", does it mean you have to pay even if the girls are not with you at the same time? Let's say you bring a girl ST in the afternoon and another for LT before midnight, do they charge 500b for the LT girl?

you pay extra for having two guests at the same time...

no charge for a succession of girls one at a time...

:GoldenSmile1:

you pay extra for having two guests at the same time...

no charge for a succession of girls one at a time...

:GoldenSmile1:

Thanks for clarifying. 

Just an addition to the thread: April Suites on 2nd road Soi 6 (2nd road on the right side, not the famous 6) will charge for a second guest in the same day, EVEN if not simultaneous.

My friend stayed at this hotel in a prior trip, and as soon as he arrived I just went upstairs for like 2 minutes to take a look at the room. After that we went out to party, and when he returned with a girl in the same evening he was charged 500b to take the girl upstairs because they already considered me as a "guest" for going upstairs for 2 minutes earlier that day. 

Living the dream!

Thanks for clarifying. 

Just an addition to the thread: April suites on 2nd road Soi 6 (2nd road on the right side, not the famous 6) will charge for a second guest in the same day, EVEN if not simultaneous.

My friend stayed at this hotel in a prior trip, and as soon as he arrived I just went upstairs for like 2 minutes to take a look at the room. After that we went out to party, and when he returned with a girl in the same evening he was charged 500b to take the girl upstairs because they already considered me as a "guest" for going upstairs for 2 minutes earlier that day. 

I stayed there once, and keep thinking I will stay there again despite the extra girl fee nonsense, but this kind of puts a fork in my thinking that...

There are so many nice places to stay that don't care how many girls you bring back...

What it means to me when they do this, is they don't want my business...

Areca Lodge policy:

Please note that we are allowed maximum 2 persons in a double room. If there is 3rd person we will charge 500.-Baht/person/night and we are not allowed visitor below 20 years old in our hotel, their ID card must be presented upon arrival.

Should you have any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards

Areca Lodge policy:

Please note that we are allowed maximum 2 persons in a double room. If there is 3rd person we will charge 500.-Baht/person/night and we are not allowed visitor below 20 years old in our hotel, their ID card must be presented upon arrival.

Best regards

It is still not clear if they would consider a second girl in the same day a third person, given that she arrived after the first one left.

Living the dream!

Areca Lodge policy:

Best regards

So the rumours that the 20+ policy had changed were false? 

Honey Inn - 500 baht for 3rd girl..

"Thank you for the inquiry.

Kindly be informed that, The  lady joiner is free of charges for one incase the guest bring for 3rd person will charges for 500.-THB.

Under the Thai law, we do accept the girls who are under the 18 years to the guest room.

Any further details, please be advise.

With Best Regards,"

Good info in this thread -- gonna keep an eye on for future bookings.

I consider myself fairly jinxed, so if I was in a hotel that only allowed 20 and over, there is no doubt that I would find the girl of my dreams....and she'd be 19 1/2! 

I was thinking if I need to be concerned about the legal age of the Girl I'm bringing home, then I need to be equally concerned about my own situation.

Or attraction.

Please don't tell me you guys are the reason why I am subjected to extra scrutiny on leaving Perth?

Honey Inn - 500 baht for 3rd girl..

"Thank you for the inquiry.

Kindly be informed that, The  lady joiner is free of charges for one incase the guest bring for 3rd person will charges for 500.-THB.

Under the Thai law, we do accept the girls who are under the 18 years to the guest room.

Any further details, please be advise.

With Best Regards,"

“Under the Thai law, we do accept the girls who are under the 18 years to the guest room.”

I assume the word “NOT” is missing.

“Under the Thai law, we do accept the girls who are under the 18 years to the guest room.”

Paedo Friendly?

Interesting thread I am a regular visitor to Pattaya and have never knew that certain hotels had an age restriction.  As far has I am concerned hotels should allow guys to take females of any age up to there room has long as they are off legal age.  If it's because they think 18 and 19 year old girls look particularly young well I have seen many girls in there early 20's look a lot younger than there actual age.  So if it's an image thing for the hotels then they are being a bit petty in my oppinion

Not sure if legal age is 18 or 20 years.

For drinking alcohol it is 20 years anyway (read the notice on any beer bottle).

Paedo Friendly?

haha! One simple word can make a very big difference.

Bar Stool  The legal age for Thais is 16, for falangs it is 18. No one under 20 is allowed to enter a bar as a patron but can dance naked there. Did America insist on the age diference?

Bar Stool  The legal age for Thais is 16, for falangs it is 18. No one under 20 is allowed to enter a bar as a patron but can dance naked there. Did America insist on the age diference?

It is illegal for both Thais, farangs or anyone else, to have sex with prostitutes under 18.

So the rumours that the 20+ policy had changed were false? 

According to a new thread, Areca Lodge have now changed their age policy to 18+.

There is NO prostitution in Thailand. It is illegal!

No it isn't.  It's regulated.  There is nothing illegal about barfining a girl and paying her for sex, as long as she's 18+.

Archived