COYI

rattlin

Spurs, Man U & Arsenal all in the same month, it does not get much better. 555

• Like 2

image.png

On 29/12/2023 at 20:22, Jebb said:

Spurs, Man U & Arsenal all in the same month, it does not get much better. 555

Just needed the Spuds to lose today as well

Terribly dull game last night but with 5 key outfield players unavailable a point against Brighton , who just put four past the Spuds is very decent giving us 10 points from the last possible 12 and no goals conceded in four Pl games.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Surprised there are no other comments on our FA cup matches v Bristol.I went to both and the results were about right even though they had players who should have received red cards on both matches, as Benrahma did in the replay! I tried to upload a clip from just before when the replay started but the PA site said it was too large even though I thought similar to ones I have uploaded before .Moyes went as strong as he could given Afcon and injuries but (and I haven't seen it myself) his pre match interview was so downbeat his demeanour must have rubbed off on the players.Tuesday night was seriously cold here and returning home I found my bathroom had no hot water and a feeble cold flow due to the pipes in my house.

Tomorrow I have to be out of the door early for a 7am departure for Sheffield away and hopefully will have something more positive to post this time tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good luck with the Sheffield trip hope the forecasted weather doesn't become an issue, I was at the Bristol home game and had no complaints about the outcome. Watched the replay at home in the warmth of my lounge pretty much panned out the way I thought it might.

Just shows that in our squad of 25, take away the 1st 12 or so and the remainder are not up to it. We have done well this season with very few injuries before xmas, but now with a few and Afcon depriving us of a few more, it is going to be hard work and a hard watch, I fear. 

• Like 2

Nailed it! many fans + David Moyes.
“I sincerely hope we don’t finish in a European spot or win a cup because I want a new manager to come in and…hopefully finish in a European spot or win a cup”
Extortionate levels of footballing psychosis which unfortunately is not as uncommon as you may believe.

_130030345_moyes_getty.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

23 minutes ago, Daveo said:
Nailed it! many fans + David Moyes.
“I sincerely hope we don’t finish in a European spot or win a cup because I want a new manager to come in and…hopefully finish in a European spot or win a cup”
Extortionate levels of footballing psychosis which unfortunately is not as uncommon as you may believe.

_130030345_moyes_getty.jpg

I mentioned the pre-match interview with Mark Noble in an earlier post. The TNT presenters were clearly trying to get him to back Moyes and he just refused to do that, despite them pushing quite hard. They then asked him how much better the thought the club should be doing, and what the target should be, and he said they were doing as well as anyone at the club should expect and the same again would be a good result. :Dunno1:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

West Ham reach agreement with Man City to sign Kalvin Phillips - loan until summer, option to buy. Personal terms fine, WHUFC covering full wage.

(The Athletic)

31 minutes ago, davidge said:

West Ham reach agreement with Man City to sign Kalvin Phillips - loan until summer, option to buy. Personal terms fine, WHUFC covering full wage.

(The Athletic)

And Kudus on his way home.

• 5 weeks later...

Got to say I’m surprised:

IMG_6727.jpeg

Yes, I've always been a supporter through thick or thin, had some great results and that game V Arsenal was I thought was a bad game too far.

Who would replace him also very tricky and we want a manager to achieve what Moyes has but more entertaining ? be careful what you wish for?  

I still support them far more than just slag Moyes off.

13 hours ago, davidge said:

Got to say I’m surprised:

IMG_6727.jpeg

I am amazed and disappointed to be honest. It is obvious that he has lost the dressing room now.

image.png

I went to the Forest game last WE and took some pics to post but then couldn't be bothered .Naturally last night I was busy booking a place on the Sport Options charter Stanstead to Basel so I better get  a match ticket now!

4 hours ago, Essexman1961 said:

Thought this section might be full of good cheer after last night

l of good cheer after last night's display

Wonderful technique.

• Like 2

The streams I tried to watch on weren't he best,especially the first half, but two great injury time goals gave us the points to breathe down manure's necks if they lose to Citeh tomorrow    https://www.skysports.com/football/everton-vs-west-ham/report/482853.

• Like 2

Looked like it was destined for a draw then a flick of the tail! :Clap9:

image.png

Made my w/end, now hoping City do us a favour.

• 2 weeks later...

This time I was at Basel airport waiting for our flight home after an indifferent first leg performance, even if we should have been awarded a last second penalty, and was too apathetic too download some pics from my Freiburg trip .Drawing v an effectively Championship side last Sunday didn't make me feel much better but last night did 😇 .The way the Freiburg defence parted for our4th goal  it was more like Moses than Mohammed Kudus ,(sorry- had to be done)