IGNORED

COYI

rattlin

Two weeks ago they tried to intimidate us with their "Tonight you dine in hell" giant banner but last night they came unstuck when faced with the prospect of 'Tonight you dine in Stratford'  😏

Threw away a lead, lost it then got it back. I will take it. 555

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png

Yes at the end of an average run 3 points however they come....COYI

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

20 hours ago, Daveo said:

Yes at the end of an average run 3 points however they come....COYI

Average run? It was abysmal with one point out of twelve since the Blades win at the end of September 🤔   

Got my away tickets for the Spuds and Fulham so  four London games in December plus the 'Paris of the North' in the League cup.

I just arrived Home in time to catch the game On TV, but sadly not to take my seat at the Stadium, It was good to see the team put pressure on a defensive line for so long in 2nd half and it got its rewards, but its still a little scary at the back.

It was also good to finally meet  #Jebb and catch the Brentford game in Danny's, even if it was a loss and we had to sit with my Brentford pal. 

Nearly three weeks now before I am back at the stadium for the Palace game.

COYI.

Edited by hammerman
Spelling

On 14/11/2023 at 04:57, hammerman said:

I just arrived Home in time to catch the game On TV, but sadly not to take my seat at the Stadium, It was good to see the team put pressure on a defensive line for so long in 2nd half and it got its rewards, but its still a little scary at the back.

It was also good to finally meet  #Jebb and catch the Brentford game in Danny's, even if it was a loss and we had to sit with my Brentford pal. 

Nearly three weeks now before I am back at the stadium for the Palace game.

COYI.

December is going to be very busy football wise for me.Fulha,Suds and Bin dippers away tickets in the bag already with Arsenal to come.

• Like 2

I was out last night for beers and a curry  with my mates, one of them being a fanatical Ipswich supporter ,One of his neighbours gave a box of old football programmes including this one which he passed on to me 

• Like 2

Who was it who said, "great teams find a way to win" even though we didn't deserve it?

On 26/11/2023 at 07:50, Daveo said:

Who was it who said, "great teams find a way to win" even though we didn't deserve it?

I watched on a stream and it was a grim game until m 85.I hope Bowen is back for Sunday, if not Serbia.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhhh lovely.

image.png

Just got up, lovely surprise, hope to see a few Spurs fans today.....

Woke up to post game highlights thru American broadcast. Moyes reaction to the late 1st half miss was classic 

Great win tho. Cheers to all Hammers.

Even as a neutral it's why the Premier League rarely fails to deliver.

• Like 2

I just sit back and relax - I've earned it.

For most of the first half it was much as many of us expected with the team playing with the fear instilled by Moyes ; assume the position and no lube seemed to be the instructions as the players looked to be frozen in the headlights. Second half we gave it a real go and Spurs ran out of energy; maybe the 'Bielsa ball' football is too demanding for some of them? This was my 4th time at the new stadium.It is great as a building but all the match day atmosphere in the build up seems to have gone and there is none of the edge around Tottenham high road there used to be .

The police  make the away support do this roundabout walk to Northumberland station and then as you have to queue for either the north or southbound platforms you are all mixed up together as you are on the trains themselves. Fulham next for me !

• Like 2

Took these  pre match when I still felt optimistic and didn't know Cress was starting .We were truly appalling and Fulham were well worth this scoreline .At half time Cress was understandably subbed, especially as he was on a yellow. Taking Fornals off for another CB seemed crazy as though Moyes wanted to protect the 0 3 defict 🤔   It didn't work ... Me and my mate headed off for beers around Baker street   to console ourselves.

1 hour ago, Essexman1961 said:

Took these  pre match when I still felt optimistic and didn't know Cress was starting .We were truly appalling and Fulham were well worth this scoreline .At half time Cress was understandably subbed, especially as he was on a yellow. Taking Fornals off for another CB seemed crazy as though Moyes wanted to protect the 0 3 defict 🤔   It didn't work ... Me and my mate headed off for beers around Baker street   to console ourselves.

Fornals along with 3 other players - plus backroom staff all had a virus to varying degrees ...

But no excuses - we were due a heavy defeat

Edited by socrates