IGNORED

Bald Guys look young again

The Hair Guys

Hi Guys,

I am a long time member of the forum and I have just signed up a new account for answering questions for the opening of our smp- scalp micro pigmentation office in Pattaya. I have been in the industry for 10 years and I've decided through speaking to many of the forum members over the years that it's time to open up in Pattaya. For those of you who have never heard of the process, I will explain it in short. For men who are thinning, bald or who have a problem with alopecia we can help you get your look back without dealing with embarrassing wigs or transplants. We are professionals in micro pigmentation which allows us to create hair looking follicles on your head, this can take 20 years off your age. Anyway I won't go on for an hour, for any questions please message me and I will endeavour to get back to you within the day.

We are opening the doors on December 15th, for those who would like to book an appointment for December or early January please don't leave it too long as I already have a number of long term friends from the forum booked over the holiday period.

As far as cost and treatment is concerned- Most guys will need 3 treatments over the space of a week or so. Again any questions, just message me.

The cost- In Hong Kong our cost for a Norwood 7 is $6500 U.S. In Pattaya we are able to keep our costs down somewhat and for forum members we are looking at being able to do the Norwood 7 treatment for $3500.

Mods please contact me as we will look to advertise on the forum from December onwards.

Below is a pic of the procedure

Would you accept for me to pre pay you $ 1000.- for you to consider me for a consolation ? Pls inform your paypal account and I will transfer the money ASAP. Do you prefer Moneygram - no problem. Consider it transferred.

attachicon.gifThe Hair Guys.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The after close up photo, kinda looks like a lot of bacteria under a microscope. Or maybe I have an over active imagination?

At the end of the day he still looks bald. Why not just have a very bad comb over. He will still look like a vain twat, but 3500 better off.

it's a cool look, I totally get why some bald guys would go for it...  but this bald guy doesn't mind being bald... if I did, I would go for hair transplants...  

but I would do liposuction and penis enlargements before I would bother with hair...  5555555555!

I suggest the OP have a look at this video.  What could be easier in Pattaya?  Plenty of bald guys and plenty of pubic hair.  Maybe he could harvest in the short time bars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s87y60NY9Q

i know ian watson owner of hishair, he started his first clinic in birmingham 4 years ago hes now got clinics world wide and is considered the leading expert in this field, and in 4 years has gone from hospital admin to multi millunaire, so yes people do pay big bucks for some dots, his best day in one clinic was 15 clients

if anyone is considering this treatment 

it is NOT permanent, will last 2 years, the skin on the head is too thin for a tattoo

its cheaper in the uk than patts

no sweating, no sun, no showers for 2 weeks after the treatment                                                              

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Vin Diesel had that done.

3.jpg

1.jpg

You could tattoo rabbits on your head, 'cos from a distance they would look like hares....

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 1 month later...

Jesus, give the guy a break.. he's being an entrepreneur for fuck's sake.

If you're unlikely to be a customer or you're a dead broke fucker then its not for you, but why shit all over the OPs ambitions?

Not a dead broke fucker? Trust me, if you think $3500 is more than playing money, then you are.

I've been a successful entrepreneur for 10 years and it irks me when someone has the balls to make money on their own terms, instead of trading the precious hours of their life for a pittance, but then salary-slave-drones call them idiots.

Frequently when BMs say they're coming to LOS for a 3 month, 6 month or some other multi-month odyssey many other BMs inquire "I'm jealous, how do you do that?". Well, consider the OPs entrepreneurial spirit a response to that question.

And coming here for 3 months and going home broke is not what I'm talking about. I'm referring to those self-starting, own-destiny-creating-businessmen like myself that come for 3 months and go home with as much or more money than they arrived with.

OP, if you're listening buddy... don't listen to the naysayers, follow the principles of business success you already know and see what happens... success or failure at least you had a go, which is more than can be said for most.

thin line between entrepeneur and scammer in many cases

in fact it would be safe to say most entrepeneurs are scammers

hope he gets what he deserves

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

"safe to say most entrepreneurs are scammers"

5555... oh man, that's a good one... I'll definitely share that one with my hard-working, rich entrepreneurial friends, its a knee-slapper!

I Must disagree with you sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

5555... oh man, that's a good one... I'll definitely share that one with my hard-working, rich entrepreneurial friends, its a knee-slapper!

You do that mate

ask them if they want a head tattoo so they dont look bald while your at it

cheers

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

You do that mate

ask them if they want a head tattoo so they dont look bald while your at it

cheers

I'll agree to disagree before this spirals into unpleasantness... no hard feelings mate 

Gee a lot of people getting precious over a head tattoo ffs. If you want it get it. Personally i would offer my longtime a bit extra to go hard at me with a magic marker and a piece of flyscreen but that is just my sense of humour. I would show her the website first. We would both get a laugh. As they say in Thailand "up to you"

there was a tv documentary in the UK earlier in the year, which included this treatment. A lad in his 20's had it done, he was thrilled and it really suited him.

The company had a few offices in major cities around the uk and i bet they are doing very well. Very niche procedure and although it just looks like a tattoo, I remember the ink being somewhat different to tattoo ink (so you don't get the faded smudged look later in life).

The price was similar to what the OP is offering. I think there is a big market for this and part of health/cosmetic tourism - maybe just not on this forum!

The cost is absolutlely ridiculous.  Can't be a lot of volume with predatory pricing for what appears to be a very simple procedure available in a short period of time.  I suggest the owners take a look at the video I posted on this thread for other more suitable options in Pattaya:)

I'll agree to disagree before this spirals into unpleasantness... no hard feelings mate 

definitely not, its all good

• 2 weeks later...

I would gladly donate my pubic hair to someone that wanted a hair transplant. Imagine that, you could have a pubic hairstyle. Short and curly. I'm sure the girls would love it. 

Are you a customer here?

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/179279-how-hairy-are-you/page-2#entry2418631

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/179279-how-hairy-are-you/page-2#entry2431271

I Must disagree with you sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed, crooks galore in Patts.

Guys, When it gone its gone for fuck sake LET IT GO and be done,  there are a lot of very well known actors  who are bald doing very well by all accounts.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Sorry, can't do it... I'm 40 but all the girls say I look 30... Making me look another 10 year younger means they will think I only want freebies and they won't give me a second look. :-(

“... but guys have been resorting to all sorts of things to deal with their dreaded human condition throughout the history of mankind ...”

You are right; over twenty centuries ago Julius Caesar combed his hair forward to hide his baldness.

Yep, and it didnt stop at Caesar.......enter Bobby Charlton and Donald Trump

Archived