IGNORED

Bald Guys look young again

The Hair Guys

Hi Guys,

I am a long time member of the forum and I have just signed up a new account for answering questions for the opening of our smp- scalp micro pigmentation office in Pattaya. I have been in the industry for 10 years and I've decided through speaking to many of the forum members over the years that it's time to open up in Pattaya. For those of you who have never heard of the process, I will explain it in short. For men who are thinning, bald or who have a problem with alopecia we can help you get your look back without dealing with embarrassing wigs or transplants. We are professionals in micro pigmentation which allows us to create hair looking follicles on your head, this can take 20 years off your age. Anyway I won't go on for an hour, for any questions please message me and I will endeavour to get back to you within the day.

We are opening the doors on December 15th, for those who would like to book an appointment for December or early January please don't leave it too long as I already have a number of long term friends from the forum booked over the holiday period.

As far as cost and treatment is concerned- Most guys will need 3 treatments over the space of a week or so. Again any questions, just message me.

The cost- In Hong Kong our cost for a Norwood 7 is $6500 U.S. In Pattaya we are able to keep our costs down somewhat and for forum members we are looking at being able to do the Norwood 7 treatment for $3500.

Mods please contact me as we will look to advertise on the forum from December onwards.

Below is a pic of the procedure

post-128922-0-18445000-1380763463_thumb.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hair means fuck all in Patts. The girls do not care how handsome you are (but they like it if you smell nice);How big your cock is; How smart you are, etc. They care about how much money you have.

And a huge number of people here obsess over 100 Baht or a week's budget of a tenth of this discounted amount so you're barking up the wrong tree buddy.

FOLLOCKS! :GoldenSmile1: 

Let me get this straight,  you're putting a bunch of dots on the head to make it look like you have hair, but keep it super short???

I guess there's a market for that, but this bald guy is fine with the way I look...

But best of luck to you!

not so sure the sample model looks $3500 younger....

very very well put sir !!!!!

Lost most of my hair when I was 16 but it has never been a problem for me.  Think I would rather shave off the bit I have left rather than try and look as if I had a little hair on my head.  I know some people worry about no hair and wearing a wig in this heat would be a disaster so maybe you will have some customers, best of luck anyway.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

$3500.00 is 116.66 blowjobs at LCB from Cat.Not including lady drinks of course.

And I over pay for fuck sakes.

Just thought I would put things in perspective.

image.jpg

FOLLOCKS! :GoldenSmile1: 

Good one! :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

Being on the forum for a long time I know I should expect nothing but negativity, however there is huge market for this procedure world wide and there are a lot of men who benefit.

my hair looks like the second photo already!!

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Being on the forum for a long time I know I should expect nothing but negativity, however there is huge market for this procedure world wide and there are a lot of men who benefit.

Your right - hawking a product this way in this manner should get you these responces.

How about you give 10 full procedures away to the baldest of the bald on this forum and let them come on here and sing your praises.

Why not post under your original board name?

So, does the hair grow? Or do you just have the stubble look?

Kind of an important point to address I would think.

One buddy was going to order some hair growth pills; however, he changed his mind after reading the fine print: "..may cause impotence, fat gain, paranoia, and chronic foul smelling flatulence..." The other did not listen:

post-84480-0-82661100-1380771999.gif

So, does the hair grow? Or do you just have the stubble look?

Pretty sure tattoo ink doesn't sprout into hair  :GoldenSmile1:

Ha ha ha this is some funny shit hear, (the hair guys) you are on a windup right?? Are you Nigerian by any chance?

$3500.00 is 116.66 blowjobs at LCB from Cat.Not including lady drinks of course.

lmfao!!!  dude, you make me laugh out loud more than anyone on this forum... and I am NOT just saying that cause you hooked me up with you sister in law!!!

you crack me up!  we gotta go to Thailand same time sometime...  

it's tattoos, right?

lots and lots of little tiny tattoos???

I am sure there are many men who would pay for this.. just not sure you'll find many here...

again, good luck!

Well then you put it like THAT!. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

3500 for tatoos on top of the head roflmao...just take a black marker and do it yourself before going out... in seriousness who would pay 3500 for this procedure when they could have actual transplants for not much more? 

additionally why bother just put more baht in your wallet before you go out!!!

i could get 2 full sleeves tattooed for less than that and still have enough change to enjoy 2 or 3 days in pattaya as well!!

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Lol, any Pattaya tattoo artist would do that on your head, for about 1000 baht. geez you could get a full dragon tattoo on your noggin with it's arse hangin halfway down your back for 3500 baht, so i think your pricing for dots painted on your skull is way over the top...but i suppose the idea might be ok for guys who are thinning on top, so when their own hair grows back with the dots tatt it makes it look like there is. no thinning hair, but the price is crazy at $3500...

Archived