IGNORED

Your fav Thai food

Slushpuppie36

My favorites are the fried rice, Laab gai  & Thai basil stir fried chicken . usually i buy a lot of paste packets of the brand Blue elephant & Jasmine rice  to cook and eat back at home . My wife follows Pailin's  You tube channel to cook our favorite dishes .

• 2 years later...

My favourite dishes are:

Kkao Kluk Kaphi (Shrimp Paste Rice Salad)

image.png.c75056080d65b326c0ff2675e3ac9b91.png

Kaeng pa, (Jungle curry)

image.png.999375f92f39a7921ecdc7f4892e8651.png

Edited by erektus

One of the reasons for keep returning to Thailand is the ability to dine on and enjoy authentic Thai cuisine. There are so many different foods to choose from as well. My current favourite is very simple; fried chicken in garlic/spices and steamed rice. Always have water with it and an ice cold beer. The flavours within this meal are intense and delicious. I usually eat this in one of my regular Thai owned outside restaurants depending where I am in Thailand. 

• 4 months later...
On 31/08/2020 at 19:42, Buzzmetricd said:

I'm writing down all the Thai food names posted here and definitely gonna eat next time when I visit Pattaya. 

I'm doing the same thing, but one question I often wonder is if the street food is as good as the restaurant food? I love three meat pad thai in particular, seafood, and anything grilled, but I don't wanna get full off street food my entire time. I been saving for my trip in a couple weeks so funds shouldn't be a concern.

19 hours ago, Greg_B said:

On the way back to the "loom" after a night of drinking

Grilled Sticky Rice.jpeg

LOOOOOOOVE me some moo ping!