IGNORED

'Ignore This Topic'

Edge

It wasn't a function that was disabled, edge made that up as usual.  I purchased it and added it, if i had known about the mod before, I would have added it.

I didn't say it was disabled, I asked if it could be enabled.

I (wrongly it seems) assumed that Philippine Addicts was on the same version of the software and that you would know about it that's all. Sorry for that.

As above, I don't see it yet though.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't say it was disabled, I asked if it could be enabled.

I (wrongly it seems) assumed that Philippine Addicts was on the same version of the software and that you would know about it that's all. Sorry for that.

As above, I don't see it yet though.

If you go into 'manage ignore prefs' there is a list of ignored topics at the bottom of it? but I am unsure f how you can ignore a topic on here??

Bill

If you go into 'manage ignore prefs' there is a list of ignored topics at the bottom of it? but I am unsure f how you can ignore a topic on here??

Bill

According to others you should be able to see 'Ignore This Topic' up there next to 'Reply To This Topic'.

I can't.

Neither can I see a list of ignored topics in my preferences. As you can, I assume you have the button which would place topics in it?

Top of each page, right next to the "Reply to this topic" button

According to others you should be able to see 'Ignore This Topic' up there next to 'Reply To This Topic'.

I can't.

I've got it on mine, exactly where footypjman says, strange you haven't got it.

I've got it on mine, exactly where footypjman says, strange you haven't got it.

2 VIPs can't see it so far, so it may not be enabled for them.

I'm gonna test the button now :GoldenSmile1:

:Bye5:  :Bye5:

i see it.

It's still showing in 'newsfeed', nothing really changed, only it won't show in search

It's still showing in 'newsfeed', nothing really changed, only it won't show in search

Newsfeed or  New Content?

Have you pressed it and if so are you still getting Notifications - like for this quote?

Edge : time to post a few more naked pics....

The button is right there by now !!!

yes.JPG

I'm gonna test it on this thread, but not before Edge has posted the new naked pics...

The button is right there by now !!!

I'm gonna test it on this thread, but not before Edge has posted the new naked pics...

Eurekakakaka !!!

Naked pics in the open section indeed.....no chance.

Everybody gone now?

IMG_9268a.jpgIMG_9296a - Copy.jpgIMG_9299a.jpgIMG_9300a.jpgIMG_9301a.jpgIMG_9302a.jpgIMG_9308a.jpgIMG_9309a.jpgIMG_9347a.jpgIMG_9363a.jpgIMG_9375a.jpgIMG_9376a.jpg

Just about to test it myself.

Thanks to Edge for bringing the topic to the admin's attention and thanks Laamok for sorting it.

Now hopefully I will never see this thread again.

:GoldenSmile1:

Newsfeed or  New Content?

Have you pressed it and if so are you still getting Notifications - like for this quote?

still showing in newsfeed but not in new content.

I still had a notification that you quoted a post i made.

still showing in newsfeed but not in new content.

I still had a notification that you quoted a post i made.

Thanks, I can see it now so I'll find out for myself how it works no doubt.

How would it be a limitation to the thread or the forum.

Once I decide to opt out of a thread I do it anyway, but it can be a chore.

Enabling that button would make my life easier and also help me avoid the wind-up posts I'm likely to make if driven to it by the constant nagging by My Content.

I think it would be very much in the general interests of maintaing the 'nice to be nice' ethos if we had that choice.

I'd really like to hear from Mods/Admin what the reasons might be why they don't want to enable it, but maybe I'll just get shown the Rule 17 card again instead.   :SoWhat1:

Personal interests exclusion understand. If anyone wants to read, do not. Never but I probably will not know whether your view of a boring topic happened something new interesting. :GoldenSmile1:Or perhaps it is again interested in boring topic recover if once it has been taken out of interest?

This applies both options. Of interesting topic could quickly become tedious and boring interesting. I see that the function Remove button has been added and discussion on the subject is almost useless, but probably use this button again. So far, I have enough time to read and relatively boring topics.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I don't think it's a matter of a topic being boring. IMO It's being haunted or annoyed by a topic you once replied to. 'Would you suck a ladyboys cock for fun' will never show up on my radar again.

Kinda in 2 minds tho if you start a topic you should be able to escape it. A personal annoyance is when someone asks something and gets replys and never posts again. Of course having this new button or not will never change that.

Damn. With bright red it really lets you know you are ignoring something. Maybe it could flash just to be sure you know :GoldenSmile1:

Capture.JPG

Finally, I can ignore THIS topic!

:Grin3:

Unless someone quotes you   :LOL2:

:Bye5:  :Bye5:

Archived