Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Steven B'stard

Evening lads.

15.30 Newcastle: Bandinelli

16.15 Chester: Kemerton

Best of luck and will be picking from Pattaya next week!

7 hours ago, PR1977 said:

Best of luck and will be picking from Pattaya next week!

See you then.

Morning all. My selections in the Desperation Stakes to catch up to @BigLicks

Chester 16.45 King of Tonga.

Newcastle 13.15 Manjaam.

Good punting gentlemen.

image.png

45 minutes ago, Jebb said:

See you then.

Morning all. My selections in the Desperation Stakes to catch up to @BigLicks

Chester 16.45 King of Tonga.

Newcastle 13.15 Manjaam.

Good punting gentlemen.

And the best of luck to you....

Good morning guys ,  I don't think we can catch him  , the race is now on for second place . I am looking at the Curragh today and sticking to the in form stable , 

BLACKBEARD   3.05  Curragh

TUESDAY  ,  3.45  , Curragh  

Best of luck guys , welcome to Beet ,  

Believing 2:05 Newmarket

Trueshan 3:30 Newcastle

good luck guys.

@beethovennow is the time to post your picks. New season starts next month.

• Like 3

image.png

12 hours ago, BigLicks said:

My 2 for Sat guys, will I keep my top spot?

Wow William      6:30  Doncaster

Pockley          7:00        Doncaster

Good luck folks....

I have just noticed a couple of runners scratched from Wow Williams race leaving only 4 runners, so to be fair, can I change that selection to.. Biggles  4.38 Newcastle please?

13 - 15 ---- Newcastle ---- Lopes Dancer

13 - 50 ---- Newcastle ---- Be Proud ... Picked in honour of 1080B for being selected Queen of the Pattaya gay pride parade

GL all

www.sugarcanemafia.com

1 hour ago, BigLicks said:

I have just noticed a couple of runners scratched from Wow Williams race leaving only 4 runners, so to be fair, can I change that selection to.. Biggles  4.38 Newcastle please?

Changed it for you in the original post @BigLicks

image.png

Your Spirit .. 14.10 Newmarket 

Carrytheone … 16.50 Curragh  

Had to seek for big priced winners . Good luck to All on the last day . 

• Like 3

5BEEE6C0-F8FC-456E-9DA4-F1AEFB173EF9.jpeg

DAE0221B-D52A-4FC2-B97B-3E4C388CC3FB.jpeg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Ah dinnae ken said:

13 - 50 ---- Newcastle ---- Be Proud ... Picked in honour of 1080B for being selected Queen of the Pattaya gay pride parade

I think BM @1080B has an interest in this runner....

• Like 2

image.png

11 hours ago, Jebb said:

@beethovennow is the time to post your picks. New season starts next month.

hi Mr Jebb

damn sorry today i was faffing about getting ready for golf and clean forgot, will post next saturday

Cheers Beet

• Like 3

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

:Clap9:WELL DONE BIG LICKS  … Deserved winner after leading for few months . Now joined the champions  Sigram . Worldpunter and Jebb ..  I will be in Pattaya in January and February to bring any of the winners out for dinner … Congratulations again to Big Licks … First Day . Next Saturday for 6 months league . 2nd July to 27th December, Thanks all involved .. 

451FC5BD-504D-4E65-A906-4EBFEE621833.jpeg

EDEAD89D-BE84-473A-A255-DCE2DB561023.jpeg

C4D8F974-6A1D-4F88-A3F0-72FF06FA004B.jpeg

Edited by jocky king

3F1FC907-F240-402F-B38B-47CAA298068F.jpeg

Well done Big Licks on joining the greats of the UK turf. Sigram was the biggest disappointment & obviously needs a spell in the Pattaya paddock:Deadhorse:

Big thanks to Jockey for his hard work and the new layout which I think is great

Good luck all for the next 6 months

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Second that, thanks Jock for all the hard work and congratulations @BigLicks well played.

image.png

Well guys I never expected to win, thank you all... I think I would be a lot further down the table if it wasn't for the big priced winner I had a few months ago, but that's what we all look for I suppose,  yes its a BIG thank you to @jockey king for his excellent work in keeping everything up to date. I plan to be in town Jan/Feb, not worried about a meal, it would be nice to meet up and have a few beers and a chat, I look forward to it. Best regards all and good luck for the next competition, I will try to keep my "crown"

Congratulations @BigLicks well deserved.

Cheers @jocky king for all the work keeping everything ticking over here.

Roll on the new July to Dec league!!

Punters Form for new season July to December . 

Big licks .. Will he regain the title after upsetting the odds to win six month league .. 

Sigram.. Record holder of highest champions (5) , will he recover after a shocking form last six month to win another record 

Worldpunter … Former champion looking for 2 nd  , had a difficult season like Sigram .  Tough but to crack . 

Jebb … Won the title on his debut , came second with Chang , no shame there ,  Cannot be ignored . 

Froddo .. Used several dartboard , hasn’t find a right one yet ..  Maybe need a blinkers . 

Chang … A good second shared with Jebb , Very good chance for next season . 

PR1977 … Off to pattaya this week , the ladies  will freshen him up for a challenge in a new season . 

Somchai .. Coming from an Irish roots , gotta go better than last season with 159 points . Not to be ignored . 

Jocky … Always seek for a big priced winner , gotta change my system come next week if I want to win the title .. 

3 hours ago, jocky king said:

Froddo .. Used several dartboard , hasn’t find a right one yet ..  Maybe need a blinkers . 

Gelding might improve his performance and concentration, gets frisky at the barrier....

image.png

9 hours ago, jocky king said:

Punters Form for new season July to December . 

Big licks .. Will he regain the title after upsetting the odds to win six month league .. 

Sigram.. Record holder of highest champions (5) , will he recover after a shocking form last six month to win another record 

Worldpunter … Former champion looking for 2 nd  , had a difficult season like Sigram .  Tough but to crack . 

Jebb … Won the title on his debut , came second with Chang , no shame there ,  Cannot be ignored . 

Chang … A good second shared with Jebb , Very good chance for next season . 

PR1977 … Off to pattaya this week , the ladies  will freshen him up for a challenge in a new season . 

Somchai .. Coming from an Irish roots , gotta go better than last season with 159 points . Not to be ignored . 

Jocky … Always seek for a big priced winner , gotta change my system come next week if I want to win the title .. 

... beethoven   ,    Chomping at the bit to get started , a newcomer to the stable , sometimes hard to load in the stalls and can be hard work for his handlers ,

A half brother to Mozart ,  , over from a top trainer in Ireland  , new kid on the block expected to take the lead in the tables by the time of the November handicap  if allowed to  make the running 

A dark horse , the bookies have him at 15/2 to be leading by Christmas 

7 hours ago, Jebb said:

Gelding might improve his performance and concentration, gets frisky at the barrier....

I need to improve my home life to get better

Funny Darts Quotes

www.sugarcanemafia.com