IGNORED

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Steven B'stard

Was Thinking , Sometimes the regular punters here missed the picks here , maybe due to any circumstance . The last two racecard with favourites. For example , the last two race is Kempton 20.30 & 21.00 . He will get those favourites. Maximum absent is two weeks . ( two Saturdays & festivals during the week ) .Let me know if all of you agree . 

A0621E13-02A9-4E8C-B0A7-F8172CDDB2A0.jpeg

7626AE6E-C139-4929-B432-84C1622C3773.jpeg

3 hours ago, jocky king said:

Was Thinking , Sometimes the regular punters here missed the picks here , maybe due to any circumstance . The last two racecard with favourites. For example , the last two race is Kempton 20.30 & 21.00 . He will get those favourites. Maximum absent is two weeks . ( two Saturdays & festivals during the week ) .Let me know if all of you agree . 

Mate you do the work keeping this thread going so as far as I'm concerned if you're not cutting my grass on the poon go with what you think. That's a long way of saying I agree

www.sugarcanemafia.com

1 hour ago, froddo said:

Mate you do the work keeping this thread going so as far as I'm concerned if you're not cutting my grass on the poon go with what you think. That's a long way of saying I agree

👍👍

8 hours ago, jocky king said:

A0621E13-02A9-4E8C-B0A7-F8172CDDB2A0.jpeg

7626AE6E-C139-4929-B432-84C1622C3773.jpeg

Decent idea….the maximum 2 week window is right as any longer than that  doesn’t respect the work you put into collating the league. I might go missing for a couple of weeks to improve my scoring chances!

Loads of ppl on social media complaining about the customer experience this year… too many ppl allowed in (overcrowding), drink / food prices. I guess it has become a victim of its own success. Ive never been. But other big race days I’ve attended seem to be just moving from one queue to another ….. Q for a beer, Q for the loo, not so bad to Q for a bet, but its hard to settle and be comfortable tbh.

I guess like practically every big sporting event nowadays unless your a VIP or in Corp hospitality its not the greatest of experiences and certainly not the cheapest. Also the punter/ppl the racing is trying to attract aren’t always the best now… pissed up/coked up louts on a day out bender with the WAG’s rather than really being into the sport.

ITV in the UK generally cover the social side in the corp area tents which doesn’t really give a true picture on the TV (dont like that crap side anyway)

Probably why i cherry-pick the meetings i attend like the Listowel Festival in Kerry in Sept

Rant Over 😊 

Only one winner today came from WorldPunter , A Plus Tard 3/1 .. Well done .   Big Licks can sleep easy for next few weeks with a big lead he has…. I will wait for more agreement of new rules change regarding absentism . Thanks for few advices from above . Tomorrow back to flexible racing . Thanks all. 

9E9B3587-F353-43B8-8E85-881988DEDA92.jpeg

E8C4D752-A9AB-4A0E-9535-BB8608F24BCA.jpeg

D98A5917-B682-42F6-BC8E-91F692AA19AC.jpeg

6D466799-57DC-47B7-AF9E-EC0A6DCBA7E9.jpeg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, jocky king said:

Agree with this Jocky, thanks for the work you put in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Somchai1 said:

Loads of ppl on social media complaining about the customer experience this year… too many ppl allowed in (overcrowding), drink / food prices. I guess it has become a victim of its own success. Ive never been. But other big race days I’ve attended seem to be just moving from one queue to another ….. Q for a beer, Q for the loo, not so bad to Q for a bet, but its hard to settle and be comfortable tbh.

I guess like practically every big sporting event nowadays unless your a VIP or in Corp hospitality its not the greatest of experiences and certainly not the cheapest. Also the punter/ppl the racing is trying to attract aren’t always the best now… pissed up/coked up louts on a day out bender with the WAG’s rather than really being into the sport.

ITV in the UK generally cover the social side in the corp area tents which doesn’t really give a true picture on the TV (dont like that crap side anyway)

Probably why i cherry-pick the meetings i attend like the Listowel Festival in Kerry in Sept

Rant Over 😊 

Funny you say this mate, we’ve had our annual Gold Cup session in a pub and had a great day.   I was commenting that I had fallen out with going to big meetings as it is full of the coked up louts you mentioned. Two of my local tracks York & Doncaster used to be 4 or 5 times a year each but I would much rather go to smaller less fashionable tracks nowadays, maybe I’ am just becoming a grumpy, miserable old sod 😀😀

Morning all , After breakfast will be driving back to Bangkok  so posting  early , 

ROCKSTAR RONNIE , 2.05  Kempton 

COOL STONE , 3.50  , Kempton  

Have a good day boys , best of luck , 

5 hours ago, sigram said:

Agree with this Jocky, thanks for the work you put in.

I echo that. Thanks for the effort Jock.

image.png

Brewers Project 1:30 Kempton

Dazzling Glory 1:50 Uttoxeter

good luck guys

Morning All….

Dusky Days 1.35 Fontwell

Young Bull 2.25 Uttoxeter

GL ALL….

Edited by Somchai1

Afternoon all.

Wolverhampton 17.30 Strategic Fortune.

Wolverhampton 20.00 Local Bay.

Good punting gentlemen.

image.png

14 - 33 ---- Newcastle ---- Six One Nine

15 - 10 ---- Newcastle ---- Theatre Legend

GL all

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Afternoon gents

Thurles 16.37 Gentlemansgame

Thurles 17.45 Stuzzikini

GL all

Athmad … 19.00 Wolverhampton 

Queen Of Burgundy .. 20.00 Wolverhampton 

Good Luck All 

• Like 2

Well done to three winners Chang (Certainly Red 2/1 & Malakahna 8/11 ) , PR1977 ( Gentlemansgame 11/8) and Big Licks  ( Saint Palais 7/2) . Nice double from Chang . Big Licks stretched to a bigger breakaway from the rest of us.. Well done . 

7A818424-FE46-42B7-8F61-ACE6640254C8.jpeg

825FBD78-0B1D-44F6-A6D4-3FF60EAC85F1.jpeg

0E2793B0-EF49-475A-B28C-96A96B2B5D6E.jpeg

F482EB49-DB5C-4395-89BE-0AFFF7471588.jpeg

• Like 2