IGNORED

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Steven B'stard

There you go. I needed a coupla roughies today to get close to the leaders. A 4th @ 20/1 & a 3rd @ 22/1, close but no cigar so with 1 day to go better look for a coupla 40/1 chances

Have fun everyone

• Like 3

www.sugarcanemafia.com

A very bad day for us today , perfect for Jebb perhaps as he increased his lead ... This Saturday is a final day of this six month’s league . Gotta find a 100/1 winner to have a winning chance .. lol . 

D64FFF99-7BFA-40AC-B7DB-DFD7970445DF.jpeg

28165566-B8BD-4ED6-B944-8DE590F1037F.jpeg

• Like 3

71E6FF2F-6878-444A-A873-2546786A205D.jpeg

• Like 3

FYI guys....a horse in which I have a share "Stage Star",  runs tomorrow(Wed) at Newbury 3:05, romped home at odds on last two starts, a little tougher ask tomorrow but likely to start fav.....up to yooo!!!

Edited by BigLicks
update

On 28/12/2021 at 10:30, BigLicks said:

FYI guys....a horse in which I have a share "Stage Star",  runs tomorrow(Wed) at Newbury 3:05, romped home at odds on last two starts, a little tougher ask tomorrow but likely to start fav.....up to yooo!!!

Well that was another very impressive win @5/4 against a top field, high hopes to be a future top horse!   I had duel forecast..555

looked like a good day for fav.backers . 5 out of 7 on the card . Well done BigLicks , these are the tips needed  on here  , 

On 29/12/2021 at 15:18, BigLicks said:

Well that was another very impressive win @5/4 against a top field, high hopes to be a future top horse!   I had duel forecast..555

Great stuff @BigLicks 

What's next for him? Cheltenham and the Ballymore maybe?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PR1977 said:

Great stuff @BigLicks 

What's next for him? Cheltenham and the Ballymore maybe?

Paul Nicholls his trainer is considering Cheltenham or Aintree festivals, but will not enter for Cheltenham unless he feels he has a chance of winning! Will update when I know more.

Evening lads

Tomorrow's selections:

Cheltenham 15.10 Stormy Ireland

Fairyhouse 15.45 Ted Hastings

Best of luck tomorrow lads, could be a good finish to the league if @worldpunter can find a winner or two at a decent price although @Jebb definitely odds on favourite after a great maiden season and winners galore, big ask for @sigram and @chang 1974 but with 8 cards and 55 races to pick from there is bound to be a really big priced winner or two somewhere, good luck finding it! 

Happy new year and very best wishes for 2022 gents, hope I can finally return to Patts this year

Gallyhill 13.25 Cheltenham 

Vienna Court … 14.00 Cheltenham 

Last day today for this league , Jebb is hot favorite to win his league at his first attempt. Very enjoyable with 7 punters in the last six months .. A very happy new year to all of you …:Beer8:

Edited by jocky king

Happy new year guys , many thanks to jocky for his dedication to keeping the thread running  ,   Now I am back in Bangkok and getting ready for a trip to Patts ,  My last attempt to overthrow Jebb from the top  but I never get the long priced winners over the fences ,  here goes for 2022 

FANTASTIKAS  , Cheltenham , 1.25

MCFABULOUS , Cheltenham , 3.10 

good luck guys , lets all get one on this last day ,    

Happy New Year Everyone hope you having a Good time 

I'm posting now as no chance

in Morning  lol

picked them Earlier

this Evening .

2:00 Cheltenham.

Galahad Quest.

Catterick 1:00

Fame & Hope 

Good Luck to Everyone 

Afternoon all

Southwell 13.43 Hectors Here.

Southwell 15.28 Rovaniemi.

Good punting and a happy new year to all.

image.png

Tea Time on Mars 2:25 Exeter

Halimi 4:00 Southwell

let see where the last day Hail Mary lands, good luck guys.

12 - 33 ---- Southwell ---- Steal The Scene

13 - 08 ---- Southwell ---- Whytehall Rose

Should get 100/1 if they both win

Brought new dartboard for next 6 months so should improve. Have a good NY everyone

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Here ya go guys....

Get a Tonic......12:14  Cheltenham

Drash On Ruby......3:35 Exeter

Good luck folks...A Happy New Year to one and all!!

Edited by BigLicks
update

Morning All….. Hope 2022 brings us all Happiness , Health and Prosperity (Horse Racing tips not withstanding!) and a chance to re-aquaint ourselves with the Land of Smiles on a ‘normal’ basis,

Vienna Court  2.00 Cheltenham

Lady L’lerom 2.05 Fairyhouse

GL All, and as mentioned earlier, thx to Jocky King for his continued sterling work compiling and running the league.

Edited by Somchai1

and Somchai almost had Jebb sweating there with another  18/1 3rd  . good pickin' 

Edited by worldpunter
correction
  • Like 3

froddo has a great achievement  , both picks placed last , that takes some doing so no laughing guys  ,  

3 hours ago, worldpunter said:

Go jocky and Somchai  ,  10/1 winner and jocky a NR so goes on the fav which WON  . 

Was trying to find a 100/1 winner last night , only to find 16/1 and 25/1.. Anywsy , I just be happy with a double . Well done new Champion JEBB :Clap9: